Glasgow

kath

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have just read all of Brighton thread, and though I am really happy for all concerned who met him, I now feel physically sick at the thought of going there and NOT meeting him!!!

I actually felt more positive after reading it!

OK, have emailed Jacks. Re-read what I had written and did feel slightly embarrassed at the desperate tone.

But, needs must. I said Wednesday was life or death. That is what it feels like! Or, as footballers say, it's MUCH more important than that!!:biggrin2:

Please PM me your positive vibes!

I don't think they are anything I can send via the net, either private or otherwise!

I just thought it was great that some of the fans got to meet Mika before the gig.........it raised my hopes!

laurence you can stay at mine if you want but you would have to sleep on the couch , make your own way to make house which is in bearsden not far from glasgow ( as i dont drive ) put up with my four lovely brats & my new kittens . if your willing to put up with all that you can stay

laurence you can stay at mine if you want but you would have to sleep on the couch , make your own way to make house which is in bearsden not far from glasgow ( as i dont drive ) put up with my four lovely brats & my new kittens . if your willing to put up with all that you can stay

oh, scg, you live not far from where I was brought up - Jordanhill!

It's so lovely! thank you! Are you sure we (with my friend) will not disturb you?

With the soccer's match i'm not certain to find a room on the spot but don't hesitate to tell me it's too complicated for you...i will understand it has already been nice to propose your help!!!

PS: I love animals but children...:naughty: Seriously it would be a pleasure!

oh, scg, you live not far from where I was brought up - Jordanhill!

i used to live in chamberlain rd 2 yrs ago but we moved as we stayed right across from the school & our kids didnt have any hope of getting in !

you wont disturb me my house is a mad house already ill pm you with my address & phone number

It's reassuring to know that your house is mad as most of human ones! It would be also nice to meet each others in the Mika's gig!

i used to live in chamberlain rd 2 yrs ago but we moved as we stayed right across from the school & our kids didnt have any hope of getting in !

how couldn't you get your kids into Jordanhill if you lived in Chamberlain Road? My friend moved into Mitre Road to get her kids in!

because we never knewat the time until after we moved that you had to slip jordanhill some green ones to get your kids in !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATU! It is Satu's 18th birthday today and she is leaving tonight to fly to London and tomorrow morning will be here with me! (poor girl!)

Have a great one Satu!

because we never knewat the time until after we moved that you had to slip jordanhill some green ones to get your kids in !

There's no guarantees. My friend's youngest, who's 8, is somewhere on the waiting list, even though they live in Jordanhill. Her other son is in first year at Jordanhill. Outrageously exclusive! I didn't go to Jordanhill, as for most of my school days I lived in Broomhill, so I went to Hyndland. My friend has such a fear that her youngest will have to go to Hyndland!!!!!:shocked: Didn't do me any harm!

Hi girls! Just wanted to let you know I left you all a message in the tartan trousers thread re: the glasgow concert. :)

Rainbow, have just read it, thanks so much for your post!

By hook or by crook, I will get your present to MIKA!

Don't know if I will manage to post tomorrow when I get home, (about 80min drive home from Glasgow), up early with the kids in the morning, so it may be Thursday!

I will text Wendi with updates if anything MEGA exciting happens!

Night Night! x

Rainbow, have just read it, thanks so much for your post!

By hook or by crook, I will get your present to MIKA!

Don't know if I will manage to post tomorrow when I get home, (about 80min drive home from Glasgow), up early with the kids in the morning, so it may be Thursday!

I will text Wendi with updates if anything MEGA exciting happens!

Night Night! x

You rock my socks! Do you know how awesome you are? Truly. You're an angel.

Yes, pleeeeeeeeeeez inform Wendi of *everything* so that she can jump on here and relay the messages to us, cos we are just busting to find out all about it.

Don't forget to take lots of photos if you can!!

*big hugs*