Glasgow

kath

Lots of photos coming yes, hehe. :D:mf_rosetinted:

ok, thanks, just start with a poster size of mummy kath posing in her concert outfit!! muah muah muah, hi Kath, how are you getting on?:biggrin2:

will you post reports here and in the trousers thread? omg i'll be jumping all night long on my pc keyboard!!:naughty:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesooooome! :punk: I was hoping one of you could take lots of photos of the handing over of our various gifts! :naughty: You must be jumping out of your skin! How long to go before the concert?

Oh yes, I hope we can do that! :thumb_yello:

Not long for the concert!!!!!!!!

( Not gonna count the hours cos that surely would be too bad for my health... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes, I hope we can do that! :thumb_yello:

Not long for the concert!!!!!!!!

( Not gonna count the hours cos that surely would be too bad for my health... :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: hahaha fair enough! Thanks so much for that! I'm sure you will be clicking away like crazy anyway! ... anyone got a video camera? :naughty:

Please say hello to all the girls for me!!

Hiya Rainbow............and Robertina............and Freddie.............and everyone else!

BTW Freddie..........damed cheek telling us to be quick with our reports........how long did you keep us waiting on Monday when we were all going hairless!!!!!!!??????????????????

We will do our best but it will be way past midnight by the time any of us arrive home I would think and Satu and I have to be up before 5am for her flight so there is little hope of a night time report!

However, we will certainly keep Wendi up to speed throughout the night so she can keep you all posted, not sure if she will do it in here or tartan trousers. When we do our reports I guess it will depend if they are more trouser orientated or concert based as to where we put them.........or even if we have a brain by then to even think about it!

About 4 hours till we leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided to have all my hair chopped off today as I am sick of it so you may not recognise me in the pics!

Eh? What happened? I got booted and it's all weird. ???????

Ahhhhhh Kath!! 4 hours till you leave?!! Ahhhhh! Would you believe I am getting really nervous for you guys! I'm on the edge of my seat already! :naughty: I can't help it. I am living through you guys at the moment... wishing I could be there with you.

And you've got a nice new haircut.... excellent! You are gonna be all hot for Mika! You go girlfriend! :naughty:

Have an excellent night!!

I think the site crashed for a wee while...............today of all days! Arghhhhhhhhhhh! Was just reading tartan trouser thread and it went dead,, arghhhhhhhh! Yep, not got the redesigned head yet but will have, Mind you, it is p***ing it down!

I think the site crashed for a wee while...............today of all days! Arghhhhhhhhhhh! Was just reading tartan trouser thread and it went dead,, arghhhhhhhh! Yep, not got the redesigned head yet but will have, Mind you, it is p***ing it down!

You are getting your haircut less than 4 hours before a Mika concert? It would take me that long to get ready without the new haircut! :roftl:

You are getting your haircut less than 4 hours before a Mika concert? It would take me that long to get ready without the new haircut! :roftl:

Will probably make a complete idiot of myself in the hairdreesers! Sitting sucking my loloipop with my mika t shirt on

Just to let everyone know - I will posts any text updates on the tartan trouser thread - and the girls can leave their show reports on this thread tomorrow!!! Counting down the hours!!!!!! :yay:

hey there all, my name is Hao and i am totally new here.

just wanna ask if there will be anyone meeting up together somewhere tonight before the gig?

it would be really great to meet you guys there in barrowlands and enjoy the special night together~

hope to see you tonight!~ enjoy!!~~

Hi Mouse! Welcome! Great to have you on board! Yep, there are quite a lot of us. We aim to be first in the queue. I don't think you will miss us! We have made a pair of tartan trousers for Mika which we are hoping to give to him (see tartan trouser thread in chat about mika forum) We will all be adorned with various bits of the same light blue tartan and have mika fan club posters.

See ya then...........just come up and say hi!

Hi Mouse! Welcome! Great to have you on board! Yep, there are quite a lot of us. We aim to be first in the queue. I don't think you will miss us! We have made a pair of tartan trousers for Mika which we are hoping to give to him (see tartan trouser thread in chat about mika forum) We will all be adorned with various bits of the same light blue tartan and have mika fan club posters.

See ya then...........just come up and say hi!

Oh thank you so much Kath! i am soooo excited! cannot wait to see you guys and meet Mika face to face!~ :wub2:

from what you said in your meaasge, i think i can find the group easily. i'll see you there later! many thanks!~ :thumb_yello:

Oh thank you so much Kath! i am soooo excited! cannot wait to see you guys and meet Mika face to face!~ :wub2:

from what you said in your meaasge, i think i can find the group easily. i'll see you there later! many thanks!~ :thumb_yello:

Great! See you there! We are all VERY excited too!

I would normally be red faced at posting such photos, BUT TODAY I JUST DON'T CARE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was just popping on to say the same thing:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(and also, I am bloody freezing in this top!)

[ATTACH]1859[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1860[/ATTACH]This is me about to leave in about 10 mins to get all the gang!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited!

Mouse, will see you there! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

you are a fake oldling, leezy, you are definitely a teen!!

go leezy go!

[ATTACH]1859[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1860[/ATTACH]This is me about to leave in about 10 mins to get all the gang!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited!

Mouse, will see you there! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

I only just saw this Leigh - awesome pictures - you rock!!!!!:punk: Thanks for a wicked night - looking forward to reading all about it, and seeing your pictures when you get some time!!!! :biggrin2:

Have posted some pics on Tartan Trousers but basically, one of the best nights of my life!!!! Arrived just after 4pm and there were 3 people there. He arrived about an hour and a bit later and we met him, gave him the trousers and he was so sweet about it, couldn't believe we had done it. The security guy was saying NO MORE PHOTOS, and I said WE"VE BEEN HERE AGES!! and he just said I KNOW so I turned immediately to Mika and said SEEING AS WE MADE YOU THE TROUSERS, CAN WE HAVE ONE MORE PHOTO and of course he said yes!!!

Concert AMAZING. He came out wearing the white trousers and I admit I was a bit disappointed, but then ran off the stage just before Grace Kelly and came bounding back with our trousers on!!!!! Then everyone cheered and he said they were made by 5 friends, down the front and was pointing at us and we were going CRAZY!!!! Then he said 'they're a bit tight around the arse, girls' and I was giving him the mega thumbs up cos he was looking straight at me!!!!!

So sweet of him to wear them, don't care if he never wears them again!!!