kath

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, thought you were there???!!

I was. :bleh: It's just, I got one of the security guys to give me a sheet with lyrics on and it has the lyrics to Jackson 5's I Want You Back. I'd never heard that song before now, so I wasn't sure if he sang it. But anyway, I have the sheet Mika read lyrics off of! :D (I'm such a fangirl)

Have posted some pics on Tartan Trousers but basically, one of the best nights of my life!!!! Arrived just after 4pm and there were 3 people there. He arrived about an hour and a bit later and we met him, gave him the trousers and he was so sweet about it, couldn't believe we had done it. The security guy was saying NO MORE PHOTOS, and I said WE"VE BEEN HERE AGES!! and he just said I KNOW so I turned immediately to Mika and said SEEING AS WE MADE YOU THE TROUSERS, CAN WE HAVE ONE MORE PHOTO and of course he said yes!!!

Concert AMAZING. He came out wearing the white trousers and I admit I was a bit disappointed, but then ran off the stage just before Grace Kelly and came bounding back with our trousers on!!!!! Then everyone cheered and he said they were made by 5 friends, down the front and was pointing at us and we were going CRAZY!!!! Then he said 'they're a bit tight around the arse, girls' and I was giving him the mega thumbs up cos he was looking straight at me!!!!!

So sweet of him to wear them, don't care if he never wears them again!!!

HOW AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY FOR U GUYS!!! where r the pix!!!????!!?!!?!?

i wanna see!!!!! :biggrin2:

WOW! I'm speechless! I didn't even have ANY idea that you guys made Mika tartan trousers before just now..but OHMYGOODNESS! That is so amazing! I couldn't be any happier for you guys!!

I cracked up laughing at the "tight in the arse" comment he made, by the way. :roftl: :roftl: I tried to read some of the tartan trousers thread a minute ago, but it was too long for a 5 min skim :wink2: how did you all figure out how big to make the pants? I'm curious!

WOW! I'm speechless! I didn't even have ANY idea that you guys made Mika tartan trousers before just now..but OHMYGOODNESS! That is so amazing! I couldn't be any happier for you guys!!

I cracked up laughing at the "tight in the arse" comment he made, by the way. :roftl: :roftl: I tried to read some of the tartan trousers thread a minute ago, but it was too long for a 5 min skim :wink2: how did you all figure out how big to make the pants? I'm curious!

We asked Martin for his measurement via his myspace page!!

Here's some more photos girls, have to dash to get kids to school and go to work. Boo hiss to real life!!! I want to go back to last night!!!!

post-1608-142983657027_thumb.jpg

post-1608-142983657036_thumb.jpg

post-1608-142983657046_thumb.jpg

Wow thata some fab pictures Girlintheblue

But in the first one who is that guy stood behind Mika....i am sure he was at the leeds Gig aswell

perhaps a security guy?

Wow thata some fab pictures Girlintheblue

But in the first one who is that guy stood behind Mika....i am sure he was at the leeds Gig aswell

perhaps a security guy?

He pushed me off the step mika was standing on, obviously I was getting too close. Couldn't help myself!!!!

LOVE all the pics!! you have all got amazing camera *jealous*:bleh: and I also adore your tees with lollies, very pro, all coordinated. :biggrin2:

the tartan stripes also add that touch.. priceless! what a cool ensemble pic last one.. can we know who's who...? :biggrin2:

as i posted in the other thread on this gig, he looks fantastic in those trousers and was so adorable to you, really! :wub2:

He pushed me off the step mika was standing on, obviously I was getting too close. Couldn't help myself!!!!

HAHAHA yeess its the same security guy that stook up for Mika's security team at the back door of the leeds gig :biggrin2:

Lovely picture absolutely lovely :thumb_yello:

LOVE all the pics!! you have all got amazing camera *jealous*:bleh: and I also adore your tees with lollies, very pro, all coordinated. :biggrin2:

the tartan stripes also add that touch.. priceless! what a cool ensemble pic last one.. can we know who's who...? :biggrin2:

as i posted in the other thread on this gig, he looks fantastic in those trousers and was so adorable to you, really! :wub2:

L-R, Abby (Kath's daughter,but she comes on here sometimes), Kath, Sandra (my friend, not on here), me (red and sweaty but happy!), Julia (not on here) and Leigh (leezy)

L-R, Abby (Kath's daughter,but she comes on here sometimes), Kath, Sandra (my friend, not on here), me (red and sweaty but happy!), Julia (not on here) and Leigh (leezy)

ok, thanks a lot! I think I spotted you and is kath the curly girl with red trousers..? and which is leigh? just giving a face to the names :biggrin2:

the pics are VERY good and it all looks like an incredible night! I can believe you feel it so unreal still! :thumb_yello:

Don't think I posted this and it's my best one!!!! His hair is touching my forehead - I didn't need to stroke it!!!! (may have been arrested!)

great pix!!!

hey u guys want me to add them to the MIKA LIVE ALBUM? :)

Don't think I posted this and it's my best one!!!! His hair is touching my forehead - I didn't need to stroke it!!!! (may have been arrested!)

Whose hand is that in the picture? hehe:wink2: