Glasgow

kath

WooHOO!! That's awesome Satu!! :punk:

Aussie :insane:

Thanksie! ^_^

I was scared the ticket wouldn't come...

What a relief!

...still can't believe this's true.. Im actually going..! :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

~*Resurrecting the thread for the Glasgow concert*~

a.k.a. 'It's gonna be like Christmas time for Mika'. :naughty:

*plays bagpipes*

*Sits under a Scottish kind of tree, eating haggis, waiting for JAMIE (Wendi's son)*

:naughty:

you're too kind RS, to think of us!!!!

~*Resurrecting the thread for the Glasgow concert*~

a.k.a. 'It's gonna be like Christmas time for Mika'. :naughty:

*plays bagpipes*

*Sits under a Scottish kind of tree, eating haggis, waiting for JAMIE (Wendi's son)*

:naughty:

Hi Rainbow.........still as nutty as ever I see! Has Mika's package (!) made it to Leezy yet? (Or is it like my holiday luggage and still several thousand miles away!?)

Does anyone know if Satu has booked her flights? (rushes to tidy guest bedroom just in case!)

It's ok........I got a pm.......I just hadn't seen it! Dur..... (come on Kath wake up, you can't blame jet lag forever!)

Hurrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy Satu is booked!

Hi Rainbow.........still as nutty as ever I see! Has Mika's package (!) made it to Leezy yet? (Or is it like my holiday luggage and still several thousand miles away!?)

Package arrived safe and sound!

We are getting together a few bits and pieces to send back after the gig!

Me and GITB bought a wee thing today:roftl: Will show you it next week!:wink2:

Package arrived safe and sound!

We are getting together a few bits and pieces to send back after the gig!

Me and GITB bought a wee thing today:roftl: Will show you it next week!:wink2:

HMMMMMMMMM you've got me thinking now! Glad Mika's package is safe!

Hi Kath! How was Vegas?! Did you see Elvis? You know, I didn’t see one single Elvis impersonator, nor one of those Elvis jiggy things you put on your car dashboard. I was very disappointed. Yes, Mikas package arrived safe and sound! And super quick too! Leezy is the guardian of Mika’s package. :biggrin2:

So excited about Leigh and GITB fnally getting the tartan! Woohoo!! :punk:

Hi Kath! How was Vegas?! Did you see Elvis? You know, I didn’t see one single Elvis impersonator, nor one of those Elvis jiggy things you put on your car dashboard. I was very disappointed. Yes, Mikas package arrived safe and sound! And super quick too! Leezy is the guardian of Mika’s package. :biggrin2:

So excited about Leigh and GITB fnally getting the tartan! Woohoo!! :punk:

Hi Rainbow!

I am sure that Mika's package is in very safe hands!

I am not sure how you managed to survive Vegas without seeing even one Elvis! I saw about four I think.........plus so many brides I lost count! All with beer bottle in one hand and fag in the other and tatoo peeping out from under wedding dress. Very tasteful!

It is VERY exciting about the tartan isn't it!

Really? Wow! Nope, I totally missed any Elvis'. Kinda didn't seem like Vegas without seeing one.

I only saw 2 brides... and they were both in the Venetian. They looked so beautiful. I was very jealous, though I would rather the REAL Venice.

Girls, what is the name of the clan whose tartan you chose? I read it had blue in it.

I wanna be in a clan. I think I will have to go ahead and create my own. :naughty:

Really? Wow! Nope, I totally missed any Elvis'. Kinda didn't seem like Vegas without seeing one.

I only saw 2 brides... and they were both in the Venetian. They looked so beautiful. I was very jealous, though I would rather the REAL Venice.

Girls, what is the name of the clan whose tartan you chose? I read it had blue in it.

I wanna be in a clan. I think I will have to go ahead and create my own. :naughty:

The tartan isn't a clan tartan, it's in brushed cotton, with a powdery blue colour, with red check running through it, (sounds awful, but it's really nice).

Next week when we have the "tartan 5" meet up, I'll take photos as the trousers progress and post them on here!

I am officially inviting you into the Grant Clan (that's mine), your motto is STAND FAST!

Welcome Rainbow Sky of the Grant Clan!:thumb_yello:

The tartan isn't a clan tartan, it's in brushed cotton, with a powdery blue colour, with red check running through it, (sounds awful, but it's really nice).

Next week when we have the "tartan 5" meet up, I'll take photos as the trousers progress and post them on here!

I am officially inviting you into the Grant Clan (that's mine), your motto is STAND FAST!

Welcome Rainbow Sky of the Grant Clan!:thumb_yello:

WA HOO! The Tartan Five! I think we should make little berrets with the left overs!

Hello Rainbow Sky Grant!

MMMMMMMMMM The Venitian is amazing isn't it but as you say, proper Venice would be nicer. Mind you, you needn't worry about that as you are going to be getting married in Scotland!

I made my daughter put on the wedding dress to get married to George Clooney in Madame Tusards. She didn't want to but as a parent one has to have some authority I feel!

Kath, tshirts are ordered. I got you and Abby a large? Hope that's what you asked for??

Depends how large , large is! If it was the biggest option it will have to do..........I might need to stretch it a bit though!

It's men's large, so that should be OK? Hope so!

I usually buy XL but I do like things baggy! However.......if it doesn't fit I will just have to attach it around my neck and have it dangling behind me!