kath

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Happi, just home, been out all day!

NICE TO FIND YOU GUYS SOMEWHERE HERE !!!!!! I did share w/ RBSKY tonight that I DO have a scarf which is my ancestory tartan !!! It is the ANDERSON tartan & it is mostly blues & purples ... rather than reds !!!! Well ... just thought I'd share it with ya' ..... !!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

NICE TO FIND YOU GUYS SOMEWHERE HERE !!!!!! I did share w/ RBSKY tonight that I DO have a scarf which is my ancestory tartan !!! It is the ANDERSON tartan & it is mostly blues & purples ... rather than reds !!!! Well ... just thought I'd share it with ya' ..... !!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Your clan motto is "Stand Sure", almost the same as mine *Stand Fast*! Woo Hoo

Did notice that re your surname and had been meaning to comment on it!

*Wendi & Leezy, Standing Fast*

I could run fast too - if Mika was in front of me - probably wouldn't be able to walk for a week afterwards - but hey, what a way to go!!!! :naughty::biggrin2:

I could run fast too - if Mika was in front of me - probably wouldn't be able to walk for a week afterwards - but hey, what a way to go!!!! :naughty::biggrin2:

Wendi, is that from running fast, or something else?

Kath I didn’t put the wedding dress on, but I did get a pic with George. He’s better looking that I thought (for a dummy anyway LOL)

WOOHOO!! I’m part of CLAN GRANT!!! STAND FAST! As opposed to stand slow.

kilt.gifkilt.gifkilt.gif

Thank you Leigh!!

I find it UTTERLY HILARIOUS that Jamie’s last name is Grant!! It’s meant to be! HAHAHA!!!

Wendi, is that from running fast, or something else?

Kath I didn’t put the wedding dress on, but I did get a pic with George. He’s better looking that I thought (for a dummy anyway LOL)

WOOHOO!! I’m part of CLAN GRANT!!! STAND FAST! As opposed to stand slow.

kilt.gifkilt.gifkilt.gif

Thank you Leigh!!

I find it UTTERLY HILARIOUS that Jamie’s last name is Grant!! It’s meant to be! HAHAHA!!!

But it doesn't actually look a bit like him does it! (George Clooney that is). I don't know if Johnny Depp was there when you went........I had my pic taken with him.....will try to post pic at some point.......I should have run back when I found the wedding dress.........or else picked up JD and carried him to the wedding chapel!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY DEPP WAS NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!

*falls on floor in flood of tears*

Was he Johnny Johnny or Jack Sparrow?

No don't tell me I don't want to know!!!!!!!

*is highly distressed*

*needs counselling now*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY DEPP WAS NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!

*falls on floor in flood of tears*

Was he Johnny Johnny or Jack Sparrow?

No don't tell me I don't want to know!!!!!!!

*is highly distressed*

*needs counselling now*

I had the feeling that he was a new addition as he was the first one we came to. He certainly wasn't there last time I went (Three and a half years agao) When were you there? He was Jack Sparrow, eye linner and all! The best model there I reckon. Bruce Springsteen was also quite good.........was he there when you went? I think he was last time I went but I forgot my camera that time!

I had the feeling that he was a new addition as he was the first one we came to. He certainly wasn't there last time I went (Three and a half years agao) When were you there? He was Jack Sparrow, eye linner and all! The best model there I reckon. Bruce Springsteen was also quite good.........was he there when you went? I think he was last time I went but I forgot my camera that time!

ohhh no!! Life is cruel! *cries uncontrollably* I soooo wish I could have had my photo with him. That would have made my life.

I was there 6 months ago- in October.

Not sure if Bruce Springsteen was there, I dunno what he looks like.

ohhh no!! Life is cruel! *cries uncontrollably* I soooo wish I could have had my photo with him. That would have made my life.

Jings, just noticed you are bar manager in Freddie's Bar! Who did you replace? Never really in the bar, hard enough to keep with the Glasgow, tartan, Aussie and Oldlings! :shocked:

Your clan motto is "Stand Sure", almost the same as mine *Stand Fast*! Woo Hoo

THANK YOU LEIGH !!!!!! I HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS A 'MOTTO' ... 'scuse my ignorance ..... WOW ... "STAND SURE" !!! Do you think that you could interpret

that for me in 'SCOTS' way of thinking ???!!! I mean I AM an OX in chinese astrology & a SCORPIO in western astro. ...... which DOES make sense with the 'stand sure' motto ???!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Jings, just noticed you are bar manager in Freddie's Bar! Who did you replace? Never really in the bar, hard enough to keep with the Glasgow, tartan, Aussie and Oldlings! :shocked:

I dunno! Freddie made me a manager and I didn't even know! Steph told me about it! But yah, tis verra cool. :punk:

Yeh thats the type of guy I am! , quick for decisions!

THANK YOU LEIGH !!!!!! I HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS A 'MOTTO' ... 'scuse my ignorance ..... WOW ... "STAND SURE" !!! Do you think that you could interpret

that for me in 'SCOTS' way of thinking ???!!! I mean I AM an OX in chinese astrology & a SCORPIO in western astro. ...... which DOES make sense with the 'stand sure' motto ???!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Mmmm, not really like Chinese or Western Astrology. It's more to do with which part of the country your clan were from and your surname.

It's Anderson (also MacAndrew)

Branches = Anderson of Candacraig (Strathdon)

Anderson of Dowhill, Anderson of Wester Ardbreck.

So, er, can't help with any further interpretation! But hey, you just Stand Sure for your clan!:biggrin2:

Falls into heap on floor! You don't know what Bruce Sprinsteen looks like!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? Google him quickly! Although I would go for pics from about twenty years ago and preferably of his ass!

Falls into heap on floor! You don't know what Bruce Sprinsteen looks like!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? Google him quickly! Although I would go for pics from about twenty years ago and preferably of his ass!

:naughty: :naughty:

*types in "Bruce Spingsteen's ass when it was perky and toight like a toiger"*

Kath! Am with you on the Springsteen thing! Rosalita is one of my all time favourites! Saw Bruce in Newcastle at St James's Park when I was about 15. Amazing show - amazing guy.

Until Tunnel of Love when it all started to go wrong (IMHO). Loved Philadelphia though - what a song.

Born To Run, Thunder Road....The River. All amazing tunes.

So chuffed you like the Boss!:biggrin2: