Myspace Secret Society

Yoppappop

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it makes me want to know in a "why the hell do something like this?" way, like ariel said - why the hell alienate part of your fanbase? So are the people in there the true fans then? The VIP fans or how is that supposed to look? I'll rather stay here with the rest of the riff-raff :yay:

Well ! i'm not alienated... I still can sleep pretty well !!! I just want to know... :roftl: But i think here is defnitly THE place to be ! Even the SS couldn't have fresher newer news than us ! And we have infiltrated spies :naughty: ...

I just don't get why anyone would think it is a good marketing idea to admit that only certain fans are allowed to be 'special', ya know?!!! maybe I'm taking it all too seriously, maybe the person on the official forum was lying, who knows, but... I don't get it!!

• 4 months later...

The secret society myspace is not secret anymore... and is totally useless !! nothing interesting in it :blink: ... i'm not accepted, didn't even try since 6 months ago, and i've been able to see what was in it... and NOTHING :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

well, u ach see some stuff on the myspace SS...but i haven't been accepted either! it's been 2 months though and still pending!

i sent a MMMM request too but it also has been 2 mths...at the time i didn't know it was his personal one...i was new when i did all of that, so sry :(

damn curiosity..i'm way too curious!!!!

Well, if anyone can try this, then it's you Yop

All you need is to find a way to YELL your friend request :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

And no, sorry to disappoint... He doesn't even read my messages... On the other hand, he hears about me about everywhere he goes/in everything he reads (someone sent a message he read and mentioned me in it ! :roftl: I didn't do anything !!)... So i guess he's quite fed up with this Olivia girl and doesn't want to READ what I write, in addition to all that !! :roftl:

well, u ach see some stuff on the myspace SS...but i haven't been accepted either! it's been 2 months though and still pending!

i sent a MMMM request too but it also has been 2 mths...at the time i didn't know it was his personal one...i was new when i did all of that, so sry :(

damn curiosity..i'm way too curious!!!!

Don't worry, i think we all tried and found out after :thumb_yello:

Has anyone tried and managed to get in the myspace secret society ? I'm asking because I asked to be added as a friend some days ago, and i'm still "awaiting approval"... Is this normal ??

Hope I can get an answer...

Yop

No luck for me.

Hey guys ! You're nice replying to me, but it's an old old thread and i've been over it for months now !! And the Secret Society is not even secret anymore... I even think we could close this thread :blink:

Or go on talking about it, but not talking to me :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
i never got accepted either. i've tried adding it as my friend, 3 times & sent 2 messages telling why i should be accepted, but no luck!

the only reason why i really want to be accepted is so i can read the blogs which are set to private :(

Me neither... I was requesting about one month ago. And I wait until now.

:blink: