Omg

TakenByMica

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a good-looking dude. I wish I looked like that...I already have the hair...and the face too, sorta, but I'd need to work out to get that thin! :biggrin2:

then I book you for when you'll be thin :roftl: !! It's so classy to hang out with a guy that looks just like mika !!

* i'll be killed by my friends if they see this post :mf_rosetinted: *

lol i was kind of a little freaked out for a second. i was like 'how could he put braces on for a show and then take them off??' and then i thought that they were talking about like a brace you'd use for a broken arm, so i was like :blink:

braces are suspenders in britain. ^.^ i learned something new today!!!! :arf2:

• 10 months later...

I really wonder if Mika has a dark side..

Hmmm....well...I think most people are really cranky once they're up in the morning...and if you noticed in all of his early morning interviews...he really seems to look pissed off and not as lively and enthusiastic as always....its like...there's this " screw this interview, I want BED" look on his face! :bleh:

I really wonder if Mika has a dark side..

Hmmm....well...I think most people are really cranky once they're up in the morning...and if you noticed in all of his early morning interviews...he really seems to look pissed off and not as lively and enthusiastic as always....its like...there's this " screw this interview, I want BED" look on his face! :bleh:

Just wondering...where are you from? I've heard about that picamica myspace from Mika...and I'd like people to know that in Brazillian Potuguese Pica is a REALLY bad word lol

Yeah we are a little bit obsessed with him but jus think we could have worse obsessions and addictions (alcohol, drugs, caffeine) so it is actually a reasonably good obsession to have (except for your bank,I know my wallet has taken a bashing cos of Mika :wink2:)

But, I agree with everyone of course, he is amazingly good looking, loads of talent and when he plays with his braces....:mf_lustslow:

Anyway,everyone knows that anyway!

xxx