• Big Girl - You Are Beautiful
    • Stuck In The Middle
    • Happy Ending / Over My Shoulder

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the original poll and I didn't get here until after you FD!

You must have spent so much time here that it has addled your brain Freddie :naughty:

I voted for Grace Kelly then and although I adore Lollipop, Any Other World and Love Today, Grace Kelly was my first love and always will be. :thumb_yello:

I proberly am very near a size zero.. ITS SCARY.

Cause my mum says I need a UK size 4 dress... which is an american zero.. I wanna put on weight I dont wanna be skinny :(

I had the same problem few years ago...people even called me anorexic:( Meanies, that really hurt a lot:(

I remember the original poll and I didn't get here until after you FD!

You must have spent so much time here that it has addled your brain Freddie :naughty:

I voted for Grace Kelly then and although I adore Lollipop, Any Other World and Love Today, Grace Kelly was my first love and always will be. :thumb_yello:

Ohhh god maybe Im loosing it !!!! :shocked:

well, since i got the album, stuck in the middle and any other world have been making up a lot of ground, but...it's still grace kelly, no doubt about it, couldn't say why though...it's just so...right; oh, this seems so unfair to all the other songs, they're all so great...oh well

Freddy,

Difficult choice, if I go for lyrics, Relax, though I also like my interpretation, but the winner for me is 'Grace Kelly', I just heard it again in the car at full blast and it think it is just amazing....I have a funny feeling it will climb to the top again, maybe not this year but it will it is just so perfect in every way!

by the way ,why is ' ring ring ' not in the poll?

This is a very difficult question. Seeing the results of the poll, I can hardly believe "Relax" did not get a single vote ! Not even mine ! Yet, this song is the one that made me discover Mika so I love it ! I like "Love Today", too : so joyful ! And "Over my shoulder" almost drives me to tears. But I must confess I voted "Big girl" for all the mental confort and self-confidence it brought me. Not that I am that "big" but I'm what French people would call a "round girl". Since I heard this song, I feel as if I wasn't the same person anymore ! Now, I know some people really are able to look further than appearences ! Thanks, Mika !

Freddy,

Difficult choice, if I go for lyrics, Relax, though I also like my interpretation, but the winner for me is 'Grace Kelly', I just heard it again in the car at full blast and it think it is just amazing....I have a funny feeling it will climb to the top again, maybe not this year but it will it is just so perfect in every way!

by the way ,why is ' ring ring ' not in the poll?

Hey steph there are only 10 choices you can have on a poll and as its an extra and maybe not available in some countries it was the best one to leave off! :thumb_yello:

thanks, Freddy, Just realized that myself, you set it out at the beginning...

I did not read the first page of your thread...SORRY

so I actually need to read all to find out what your fav is or shall I guess?

"Any other world", because our common imagination, Mireille and me, "Over my shoulder" which makes me cry because it is too emotionnal, "Relax" because i'm very far to be zen, and "Big Girl", because not so long ago, I was one ! But, it is an uneasy choice, because all the album is extra quality ! If I had to go on a desert island, it would be the only one thing I would take whith me, with a CD rider !!!

Goodbye !

Tinky :thumb_yello:

gadzooks, i didn't know i loved most of the LICM songs equally until this poll..:shocked:

love today: right from the intro it's SO catchy, so mika, i love it, i can always dance to it....:D

over my shoulder: haunts me. just shows mika's musical prowess...and how easily he can evoke all our emotions!!!

lollipop: just like a lollipop, it's a sweet delight..an indulgence, teehee! and my dad won't mind the msg behind it, either :roftl:

What a question! How do you decide?

Almost put Love Today, then remembered the tingly feeling, huge smile and the inability to sit still when Grace Kelly comes on, what a rush! Had to be Grace Kelly, could even become my all time No 1!

Awww I'm feeling a bit sorry for Billy Brown...:tears:

Poor Billy, always so misunderstood..........

Listening to this song, I always feel sorry for Mrs Brown ! Being left for a guy seems umbearable, to me, even I have nothing agains gay people !