The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherisse is the friggin' BOMB! I knew from the start that she would be super cool in person, and I was right! She was so sweet to me when I met her. She gave me a big hug, and listened to me ramble on about seeing Prince and Sheila E. (one of her heroes) in concert. She even waited for me to dig around in my purse until I found another "got mika?" badge for her to have. (I never found one, so I gave her the one I had on, Haha!) What a neat gal. She's so talented that I can't wait to see what's instore for her life after Mika.

MartinRaniCherisse.jpg

My smile is ridiculous in this photo, but dang it, I was happy!

I never got to talk to her cause i was too impressed the first time :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: I only asked for a pic then turned mute :boxed: It was after the Trabendo (April 4th, 1st gig in Paris and 1st gig ever)

When you think i yelled at Mika 4 times in 10 minutes after the Olympia :biggrin2::bleh:

I never got to talk to her cause i was too impressed the first time :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: I only asked for a pic then turned mute :boxed: It was after the Trabendo (April 4th, 1st gig in Paris and 1st gig ever)

When you think i yelled at Mika 4 times in 10 minutes after the Olympia :biggrin2::bleh:

I was like that with Mikey!:blush-anim-cl:

Awww...but she's so friendly! I'm sure you'll get a chance to talk to her again, especially since you and Mika are like best friends now. :naughty:

She was so sweet. When I told I saw Sheila E in concert, her eyes grew wide, and she said, "That is WICKED!!!" Her reaction cracked me up! I had sent one of my badges backstage for Mika before the concert, so when she saw one on me she said, "That was you!" like she already knew who I was. She's just too cute.

• 2 weeks later...
Why is she in the abyss of the MFC ? She deserves 1st page !! Even a sticky :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

You're right, she does deserve 1st page! Especially since she FINALLY added me

to her myspace -- I was not so patiently waiting for almost 5 months!

Seriously!

In any case... Cherisse ROCKS! :punk:

dcdeb

Seriously!

dcdeb

Congratulations!!! :groupwave:

Do you have some news?

Seriously!

dcdeb

Yeah, i waited for a lot of time too !!! But it was worth it :wub2: :wub2: :biggrin2:

Sick! I don't want Mika as my friend! :mf_rosetinted:

I know! I saw the request in my inbox and immediately clicked "Deny."

Then he sent me this message saying, "Oh, I love you please add me I want to be your best friend forever and ever!" but did I respond?! No way! To the delete box that went! :roftl: :roftl: