The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esperia !! Post your pic !! We're dying to see it ! :biggrin2:

she's not at home...we met on saturday cause she was at her friends' house (in the north), but she might go back home one of these days..

she's not at home...we met on saturday cause she was at her friends' house (in the north), but she might go back home one of these days..

I knew :blush-anim-cl:

She's back now...

I was just hoping she could hear me crying where she was and post the pic by telepathy :blush-anim-cl:

I'll wait patiently, now...

Hey Hey Hey E!!! ;-)

We havent chatted for aaaages!! How ya been??! T4 was really good! and it was lovely to go to a beach for a day! :-) im off to L.A tommorow coz we are playing on that show 'so you think you can dance'!! :-0 I cant wait!! I hope you are doing alrite missy, try and keep your head up and be yourself no matter what coz you are an amazing person so always remeber that!! :-) will chat to ya when i get bk from my travels! lots of love...

Your Reesey ;-P

xxx

P.S mcfly werent even there!!! what a shame coz dougie is so cute! haha ;-0

eeeeeee i love that girl! :wub2::biggrin2:

Hey Hey Hey E!!! ;-)

We havent chatted for aaaages!! How ya been??! T4 was really good! and it was lovely to go to a beach for a day! :-) im off to L.A tommorow coz we are playing on that show 'so you think you can dance'!! :-0 I cant wait!! I hope you are doing alrite missy, try and keep your head up and be yourself no matter what coz you are an amazing person so always remeber that!! :-) will chat to ya when i get bk from my travels! lots of love...

Your Reesey ;-P

xxx

P.S mcfly werent even there!!! what a shame coz dougie is so cute! haha ;-0

eeeeeee i love that girl! :wub2::biggrin2:

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuucky you !!! :wub2: :wub2:

Well... She also promised me something for the Zénith so i guess i'm lucky too :wub2::blush-anim-cl: