The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yop and Freddie what a cute convo your guys are having. FD Your sooo lucky. i was only lucky to be added on her face book. But i bet a lot or people are as well. Yop i'm so sad about Mika falling on her. I really hope she's ok. I hope that won't ruin my chances of meeting her @ GMA.

Yop and Freddie what a cute convo your guys are having. FD Your sooo lucky. i was only lucky to be added on her face book. But i bet a lot or people are as well. Yop i'm so sad about Mika falling on her. I really hope she's ok. I hope that won't ruin my chances of meeting her @ GMA.

I know :biggrin2:

Im her little sugar pumpkin these days , she always has pet names for me :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: For Cherisse scolding Mika for almost breaking her symbols. Its about time she retaliated for all that, standing on her drums every show and straddling her before every "lollipop".

FD I think Mika is jealous of you. He's aiming so much aggression at Cherisse recently. You see, your starting a war. lol!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: For Cherisse scolding Mika for almost breaking her symbols. Its about time she retaliated for all that, standing on her drums every show and straddling her before every "lollipop".

FD I think Mika is jealous of you. He's aiming so much aggression at Cherisse recently. You see, your starting a war. lol!

If she didn't scold him, i did :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

dunno if it's already been posted
(it's around min 4'30) :mf_rosetinted:

poor cherisse :tears: and poor mika

Thank you for posting JayJen, even though I feel bad for wanting to watch. I hope everything turned out alright.

I really hope she is alright. I don't really want to see the vid as it sounds like a nasty fall for both of them, but I would like to know if Cherisse is okay, as everyone who saw it at the gig said that Mika was okay, apart from the sore wrist, but nothing about Cherisse.

He quickly checked if she was ok (normal)

She went on playing

I think they're both ok or not seriously injured... They would have stopped if she couldn't play anymore, or at least, SHE would have stopped ! They would have continued without drums...

I guess he's safe. For now :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...