The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

As for english speaking accents...I'm quite rubbish at them I think, I mean, until a few years ago I could not tell the difference between a South African and an Australian:roftl: , so I'm not the one to speak about what Luke sounds like, but don't english people have different accents depending on regions?

So maybe Luke comes from a place where the accent is not so recognisable by us foreigners? Could be, no?:naughty:

I can tell though that Martin sounds Scottish. Most of the time, anyway :o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mikey is around 38 - though he doesn't look it! In the first Take 40 Syndey video (which seems to have been taken off youtube) Mika talks about the band, where they are from, and how old they are, and what they play. He says Cherisse is 20 and Welsh/Ghanian, Mikey is 38 (?) and Korean and that Luke and Martin are Scottish and English (can't remember which way round?) and are in their twenties, I think.

I probably got alot of that wrong so feel free to correct me! I still can't find the video.

The Grey's Anatomy of a band!:naughty:

Cherisse is the most lovely one! everytime I see her I wish I could actualyl say something but..no way:boxed: She's amaaaaaaaaaazing!!

Sorry Cherisse , I cant help it if another stunning looking girl is now in the band

Your always be my fav :wub2::naughty:

Freddie Cherisse is really put out that you don't love her anymore, she was really upset last night but I cheered her up by giving her the exculsive Primarni apple necklace and braclet bling:biggrin2:

Cherisse was lovely last night and bab has some great pics!

Freddie Cherisse is really put out that you don't love her anymore, she was really upset last night but I cheered her up by giving her the exculsive Primarni apple necklace and braclet bling:biggrin2:

Cherisse was lovely last night and bab has some great pics!

:boxed:

b b b but I errr umm just mmmmmm I cant decide!!!!

OK I love cherisse more Ill be loyal :biggrin2: