The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone! :original: maybe you can help me, i need a pic of cherisse for my german mika-website, as i'm making a page for the band and i don't have any good pix of cherisse. don't just wanna use a copyrighted one, so if any of you has a good pic of her which you have taken yourself and would allow me to use for my website, i'd be really happy! :original: of course i can give you credits on the site for the pic. :wink2:

ideal would be one of her behind her drumkit, but an offstage one will do, too. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
hi everyone! :original: maybe you can help me, i need a pic of cherisse for my german mika-website, as i'm making a page for the band and i don't have any good pix of cherisse. don't just wanna use a copyrighted one, so if any of you has a good pic of her which you have taken yourself and would allow me to use for my website, i'd be really happy! :original: of course i can give you credits on the site for the pic. :wink2:

ideal would be one of her behind her drumkit, but an offstage one will do, too. :wink2:

On mikasounds.com there's this one:

RU2D1021%20copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Cherisse lovers!

Would you like to write a message for Cherisse's gift book and declare your undying love?:wub2: (or failing that let her know how much you appreciate her:biggrin2:)

You could be sitting on Cherisse's coffee table!:naughty:

Hop over to the gift book thread!

j x:biggrin2:

I only knew Mika's and Martin's birthdays so far... :blush-anim-cl:

Now we are talking about the subject... Does anyone know how old (eh, I mean young) Luke and Mikey are? They are not very open about it like Martin and Cherisse, are they? :naughty:

I think Mikey is around 38 - though he doesn't look it! In the first Take 40 Syndey video (which seems to have been taken off youtube) Mika talks about the band, where they are from, and how old they are, and what they play. He says Cherisse is 20 and Welsh/Ghanian, Mikey is 38 (?) and Korean and that Luke and Martin are Scottish and English (can't remember which way round?) and are in their twenties, I think.

I probably got alot of that wrong so feel free to correct me! I still can't find the video.

I think Mikey is around 38 - though he doesn't look it! In the first Take 40 Syndey video (which seems to have been taken off youtube) Mika talks about the band, where they are from, and how old they are, and what they play. He says Cherisse is 20 and Welsh/Ghanian, Mikey is 38 (?) and Korean and that Luke and Martin are Scottish and English (can't remember which way round?) and are in their twenties, I think.

I probably got alot of that wrong so feel free to correct me! I still can't find the video.

Martin is Scottish and Luke is English. :wink2:

She´s such a cutie!!

Thanks for the pics, pamette!

You're welcome!

Martin is Scottish for sure :naughty: and Luke doesn't sound English at all but everything is possible - just like his age! :roftl:

Yeah, he doesn´t sound like a real brit. i always think he´s irish....

But it´s not the place to talk about him

Cherisse, cherisse, how i love you!!!!

(end of the conversation :D)