The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. A little bit fat. Sorry Cherisse. I'm sure it's because of the picture! You're wonderful! :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the interview! It's great! :punk:

Blame on the picture !She's nice anyway !

And Ingie can you make her with no hair ?:mf_rosetinted:

She looks great hair or no hair:mf_rosetinted:

And Ingie can you make her with no hair ?:mf_rosetinted:

makes me spontaneously think of wombat :mf_rosetinted:

possibly...do I want to...nah can't be bothered now

I know,I mean it must have been so hard to work the night thru doing that Az-land pic :cheerful_h4h:

Dammit man,she needs sleep,leave her alone

makes me spontaneously think of wombat :mf_rosetinted:

I know,I mean it must have been so hard to work the night thru doing that Az-land pic :cheerful_h4h:

Dammit man,she needs sleep,leave her alone

Exactly...still not done...pfoe life's hard when you're an artist:blink:

Exactly...still not done...pfoe life's hard when you're an artist:blink:

I'm with you,I understand painful stages the of creation you must be going thru :mf_rosetinted:

You dream only wombats these days !:mf_rosetinted:

Thing is,yesterday I watched a vid called "animals on drugs" and there were like 3 wombats in it

I was laughing my ass off :roftl:

I'm with you,I understand painful stages the of creation you must be going thru :mf_rosetinted:

Thing is,yesterday I watched a vid called "animals on drugs" and there were like 3 wombats in it

I was laughing my ass off :roftl:

Thanks for understanding:thumb_yello:

and

:shocked:

page 8 ?! :shocked: NO WAY !! :mf_rosetinted:

btw, straight hair is not that bad, it's different... she wears it better than mika in my opinion :biggrin2:

and wombats are the most marvellous animals in the world after cats... :wub2:

so true,aren't they just the cutest?

Ozzies have so many cute animals over there

I'm just curious when that pic was taken (I am lacking the memory of when that Robot animation thing was released)

so true,aren't they just the cutest?

Ozzies have so many cute animals over there

I'm just curious when that pic was taken (I am lacking the memory of when that Robot animation thing was released)

i guess it was when she was with the faders, but honestly, i had never heard of the faders before the mika thing (then came along the cherisse thing obviously :roftl: )... so i couldn't put a date on the pic...

and yes, oz has the most fanstastic and unbelievable animals on earth !! a wombat !!! you have to be god to think about something sooooooooo weird :roftl: :roftl: no tail... 4 little legs... a big ovale ballon on 4 legs, that's what a wombat is !! i bought one (toy wombat) after a long time of hesitation "should i ?? i guess i should... maybe later..."

how can't you like something looking like that ?

20210236hx5.jpg

twombattq6.jpg

anyway... how the hell did you come up from cherisse to wombats ??? :blink: :blink:

i guess it was when she was with the faders, but honestly, i had never heard of the faders before the mika thing (then came along the cherisse thing obviously :roftl: )... so i couldn't put a date on the pic...

and yes, oz has the most fanstastic and unbelievable animals on earth !! a wombat !!! you have to be god to think about something sooooooooo weird :roftl: :roftl: no tail... 4 little legs... a big ovale ballon on 4 legs, that's what a wombat is !! i bought one (toy wombat) after a long time of hesitation "should i ?? i guess i should... maybe later..."

how can't you like something looking like that ?

:

I just read "the faders" once on the listing after a Veronica Mars episode...but that was along time ago,and I only remembered it now that I re-encountered the name

I just love that nose,the whole snout makes you wanna cuddle it

have ya ever seen a wombat running? :roftl: i could watch that all day

anyway... how the hell did you come up from cherisse to wombats ??? :blink: :blink:

and that my friend is a very good question...:mf_rosetinted: They both are cute?