meimei88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

speculation! speculation! MFC favourite sport! :biggrin2:

if band members are going to be the same with mika...i forecast a new tour in ages from now!:shocked:

*sits down and waits*

(another favourite MFC sport)

Well, there's no speculation in the fact that he's playing with Lily now :roftl:. The only speculation is about whether he's still with Mika when he tours. Oh, and whether Mika does tour.

speculation! speculation! MFC favourite sport! :biggrin2:

if band members are going to be the same with mika...i forecast a new tour in ages from now!:shocked:

*sits down and waits*

(another favourite MFC sport)

:roftl::roftl:

Well, there's no speculation in the fact that he's playing with Lily now :roftl:. The only speculation is about whether he's still with Mika when he tours. Oh, and whether Mika does tour.

he'd better missy!:sneaky2:

even without martin...or whoever!:mf_rosetinted:

shall we offer ourselves?

what can you play sara?

i can whistle

:mf_rosetinted:

From the Choispace:

Jan 31 2009 8:00P FRANKMUSIK - SECC (Keane Support)

Coolness... thanks!

Oh great, now I feel like I'm the cause of your concerns. The thing is, nobody knows, we have no idea, BUT it is looking a bit unlikely that he will be available if he's touring with Lily.

She's doing some UK dates, then going to the US, and presumably (I'm guessing) festivals and so on in the summer....Plus then usually one goes to other countries as well, to promote the album, right?

Also, presumably, if she has a band now, she'd be using them for those as well. All in all, it just looks unlikely that either:

-Mika is touring at all anytime soon, or

-Martin is staying with him.

You are the cause of my concerns! :naughty:

Damn, you're right... My guess is that Mika is unlikely to be touring any time soon...

As for this, come on, are you having a laugh?:roftl: Said by who, camp Mika? Remember how we just found out about Luke in a really coincidental way, as he had also found out very late and not even with a lot of information, and when Sunshine came on stage for the summer appearances, THEN it was 'official' that Luke was gone.

So if you're waiting for an 'anouncement', I recommend that you sit down and make yourself comfy, because we may get it after Mika's 25th album, when he's writign his lifetime touring memories :naughty:.

Damn... You're right again (no don't go getting a big ego about being right! :naughty:)...

Oh, and you must've forgotten which country I come from... we'll be waiting till then for him to be doing an actual tour :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Seriously, Mika must really want an arse kicking by me... if he tours after Martin leaves, he will be black and blue... and probably will be able to sing higher than he can now... :sneaky2:

he'd better missy!:sneaky2:

even without martin...or whoever!:mf_rosetinted:

shall we offer ourselves?

what can you play sara?

i can whistle

Nooooooooo! With Martin!!!

:tears:

If he leaves, that'll mean I'll miss out on meeting him when if Mika comes back here...

Oh well... If he's part of Lily's band, that means I'll go to a Lily Allen concert (if she comes here)..

If he leaves, that'll mean I'll miss out on meeting him when if Mika comes back here...

Oh well... If he's part of Lily's band, that means I'll go to a Lily Allen concert (if she comes here)..

think positive, think positive, think positive

now you have to check TWO possible tours.....hard life for the aussies...:no:

think positive, think positive, think positive

now you have to check TWO possible tours.....hard life for the aussies...:no:

*thinks positive*

I know! If I go to Lily Allen's concerts to stalk Martin, I'll be even poorer than I will be (if I stalk U2 around Oz and Mika to at least Syd and Melb... he he does those cities...)

*thinks positive*

I know! If I go to Lily Allen's concerts to stalk Martin, I'll be even poorer than I will be (if I stalk U2 around Oz and Mika to at least Syd and Melb... he he does those cities...)

sounds like a plan!

what's money in the end............:wink2:

From the Choispace:

Jan 31 2009 8:00P FRANKMUSIK - SECC (Keane Support)

ummmm.. interesting

i wonder if mikey will some to Argentina in march with Keane...

i`m so doing that :naughty:

and because i like lily`s music..

i`m so doing that :naughty:

and because i like lily`s music..

I don't mind her music... what I've heard so far is quite good...

find a rich husband, possibly old

you've got...let's say....5 months to make researches?:naughty:

You're full of good ideas Robi! I like older men! :das:

But not too old...

I actually have my eye on a bass player in a certain band... and he's 48! And even though he apparently has a gf, I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing...

thansk to babs and christine for links!

i'm happy to see him again and that he'll turn with good big boss ;)

btw,i prefer see him with our mister M...

Yeah, me too, Fanny. And all of the others, except perhaps a couple of blond guys...........

*thinks positive*

Yes just think, you'll have Martin all to yourself! Lily's fans won't be vying for his attention like Mika fans do :naughty:

And I think it goes without saying there's a much greater chance Lily is going to make it to Oz in the nearish future than Mika.

I am going to a Lilly Allen concert, but only because my hubby is a fan.............not becasue I am stalking Martin:roftl:

BTW.................just an observation, but Martin doesn't seem to have his wedding ring on in this vid:shocked:

I am going to a Lilly Allen concert, but only because my hubby is a fan.............not becasue I am stalking Martin:roftl:

BTW.................just an observation, but Martin doesn't seem to have his wedding ring on in this vid:shocked:

Looks like he's switched it to his other hand, whats that about?:blink:

I had tickets for Koko on Wed, but I couldn't be arsed so I sold them. :naughty:

I had tickets for Koko on Wed, but I couldn't be arsed so I sold them. :naughty:

Fair enough:naughty: I have to say I am not over enthused about the idea but it takes a lot to drag Dave out these days and he has a thing about Ms Allen so I thought I would seize the moment:roftl: