mika collects toys, and you???

Steph

Then we should really go ahead with a Mika mug, we could all drink out of it and you have another for your collection!

Han on, just realized, it needs to be a chocolate mug, well we could name it, Mika, the tastiest ever,mhmmmm!!! :punk: :punk:

That sounds like an excellent idea! I don't mind having a Mika mug in my collection though, chocolate or not.:original:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:punk: :punk: i would like to get this started, a Mika mug, with the the slogan' Mika the tastiest ever' ...or.... 'Mika, mmmhmmm, and so to bed..'... or a phrase from winney the pooh (his favourite) what do you think?

I'm going to find out a bit more about how we can get it off the ground...:punk: .

I collect plastic spoons and forks. I would also collect plastic knives but don't get them anywhere and come in the different shapes and things that spoons and forks do.

I have a collection of knitting needles and crochet hooks. Is it a collection if I still use some of them to make things? Don't knit as much anymore since my mum bought me a book of how to knit and crochet.

I collect lots of things (which cost too much money lol)

I collect Alan Rickman movies on dvd (still need 3 more....)

Anything to do with Take That, which is rather a funny story, I have so much stuff, merchandise, video's, cd's, single's even LP's, shampoo, perfume, books, necklaces, socks, bedsheets you name it, I got it. When they got back together a friend of mine lost her collection in a house fire so I had mine insured.....now I have to pay extra on my insurance because of the collection they taxated it very high. Not selling it in a million years though...

And I collect Harry Potter books in all languages

I collect used cassette tapes. There's something about them that I feel needs to be collected!

I think I'm going to collect braces to add to my Mika shrine. :blush-anim-cl:

what on earth can you do with used tapes... apart from using again....

Not allowed to collect braces, there are all mine......to save for Mika....

what on earth can you do with used tapes... apart from using again....

Not allowed to collect braces, there are all mine......to save for Mika....

I think I'd rather Mika not wear the braces. or anything else for that matter.... :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Steal Mikas braces and could spend a gig watching his trousers slowly slip down as he jumps around the stage

he had gray boxers on at newcastle in feb

cos his pants sliped down abit:blush-anim-cl:

I collect:

Stamps

Coins

Pens

but, above all, Owls...Owl is symbol of wisdom...symbol of my degree...of the goddes Athena...that warns every man from Apollon's temple: Know yourself. I've a Tatoo of a Owl on my left shoulder :)

LOL, Owl's aren't actually very smart! I went to a bird show once...God knows where I was ... actually I think I was at ... no wait, I don't know. haha. but yeah, an owl was meant to do something and the man said owl's are quite dim animals. bless em. lord knows why they're a symbol of wisdom!

hehehe I am so standing at the front when I see him in concert - because I WILL see him in concert if it's the last thing I do >_< - and I will get to the front if I have to lose an eye to get there. Thats what elbows were made for, right? lol >_O

I got stood on at Kaiser Cheifs again. I fell over again. Got a big bruise on my arm. No injuries from going to see Mika. Mikas braces didn't work very well. They just seemed to stretch when the trousers started to fall down and then Mika kept throwing them off his shoulders

ouch sounds Painful to get stood on :blink:

I collect piglets. :P:rasta: Last Christmas a friend of mine gave me a pink piglet whit two BIG eyes. I "taught" her to dance and shake her hipps. :lmao: ...And that`s the way how started the Piglet`s era :cool: Now I have 12 little piglets and I`m not going to stop :mf_lustslow:

...I love pooh too... :wub2: it`s the cutest story I`ve ever read

ouch sounds Painful to get stood on :blink:

It was quite strange. I was just lying on the floor after I had been pushed over (Every one was trying to get to the same spot because Ricky Wilson had just jumped into the crowd) and then I realised that I could feel someone standing on my arm. It was funny falling over it was sort of in slow motion because everyone was packed closely together so I didn't fall straight down but I couldn't get back up either.