ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drawings and art can sometimes say far more than words. Additionally they will most likely touch Mika and his sisters in ways that words may not. I would go with the drawings... that is if Sivan gives the ok? ;)

// EDIT - Seems Sivan gave the ok while I was typing this lol. I forget how many posts we get in here per min sometimes lol!

Sunny

lol hey monkey boy!

im trying to follow this while working cause if i wont ill have to go threw to many posts! lmao

Yeah sure I'll write something too! By really I can express myself better by drawing! Thanks!

sure! what ever u guys want :)

it will be more interesting :)

I got a small scrapbook type thing from my friend for xmas and even now looking through it i see things i missed the first time - i reckon he will enjoy having something he can go through again and again :)

I'd love to draw instead of writing, cause I'm not much of a writer. But I wouldn't be able to scan the drawing, cause I've got no scanner.:sneaky2:

Maybe you have a friend or local library that can scan it? Even a local computer shop should be able to can stuff for you for a very small fee? :)

At worst, take a picture on camera or phone and send it to your computer? ;)

Sunny

I think, If Mika cares enough about his fans [which it seems he does], he will read evey last page, so it wouldnt matter whether youre first or last!!

You never know, being the type of quirky guy he is, he might even read back to front!!!

LOL! he might?!

Maybe you have a friend or local library that can scan it? Even a local computer shop should be able to can stuff for you for a very small fee? :)

At worst, take a picture on camera or phone and send it to your computer? ;)

Sunny

i think if u guys REALLY want to send threw mail....u can try your luck..im in israel till the 19th...