We've had the 'if Mika wasn't gorgeous' thread, how about this...

girlintheblue

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way I'd be here.

If the music was rubbish I wouldn't have Googled his name and ended up here, no matter how good looking he was.

Without the fantastic voice and lovely personality, he wouldn't be anywhere near as sexy! It's all very well looking at a pretty face, but male models do absolutely nothing for me.

Looks alone are nowhere near enough!

There's no way I'd be here.

If the music was rubbish I wouldn't have Googled his name and ended up here, no matter how good looking he was.

Without the fantastic voice and lovely personality, he wouldn't be anywhere near as sexy! It's all very well looking at a pretty face, but male models do absolutely nothing for me.

Looks alone are nowhere near enough!

Well put Mika Mad :thumb_yello:

It is so fab that we Mikamaniacs are not shallow, we mostly said we'd stick with him if he'd been beaten repeatedly with the ugly stick but if he cant sing us those beautiful songs he's out on his ear.......condemed to be an average member of society forever, but then at least us girls would have more of a chance with him, but then would we want it:shocked::boxed:

good idea fred, i bet he has a bit of an artistic temperant and he says himself that he's difficult to live with, which is why he isnt part of a band. I think he maybe a controlling perfectionist!makes me feel better about not being his girlfriend anyway:roftl: But i would be his for sure no worries, if only he'd have me and was maybe an eeky bit older:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

there a question !! .. would you actually go out with him orrrrr is he just a fantasy figure !! , like gandelf ... i feel a poll :wink2:

Seeing as so many of us are married or in relationships, I guess that a fantasy is all he could ever be, gorgeous or not!

good idea fred, i bet he has a bit of an artistic temperant and he says himself that he's difficult to live with, which is why he isnt part of a band. I think he maybe a controlling perfectionist!makes me feel better about not being his girlfriend anyway:roftl: But i would be his for sure no worries, if only he'd have me and was maybe an eeky bit older:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

I think hes a fantasy figure for you lot , would you really want a man that takes longer than you to get ready ??? .... mmm interesting ... :cool::sneaky2:

I think hes a fantasy figure for you lot , would you really want a man that takes longer than you to get ready ??? .... mmm interesting ... :cool::sneaky2:

let's face it we dont even know him do we:crybaby: :crybaby:

Well, i've heard about Mika because I heard "Grace Kelly" at the radio: i immediately loved it and needed to listen to more songs of him! right after that came the album, the mikasounds site, this fanclub, his myspace.. And the videoclip of Grace Kelly i had to watch it on YouTube because i've never seen on my tv. Usually i'm not that "obsessed" with the 'music thing', i prefer cinema and stuff like that. But with Mika it's different, he kinda opened a new world to me, never in my life any kind of music made me feel this way.

So, if i hadn't heard his music i would have never came to know anything about him, maybe i'd say he's very hot (which is totally true!:naughty: omg, he's so cuuuteee!!:mf_lustslow: ), but without his wonderful music i think i wouldn't be here, posting messages about him..

omg, i wrote the new Divina Commedia! lol

Interesting thread! :thumb_yello:

with me, it's ALWAYS the music first and foremost ...I'm sorry, you could look like an angel but if your music is crap or you can't sing.. ..goodbye!

Looks only go so far ...you can't listen to them!

It doesn't hurt of course that Mika is cute and funny *and* extraordinarily talented,and also very nice with it, looks like we hit the jackpot :naughty:

[couldn't fit the rest of the title in!]

OK, if the music wasn't as good, would you still be here?

The 'if Mika wasn't gorgeous thread' seemed to say that we would all still like to listen to the music - so if the music was ****, would you still be a fan?? Would you have come onto this website to just look at pics, and bin the CD????

No. I mean, I would think he was very attractive, yes but a lot of his sex appeal is also rooted in his incredible talent. At least for me it is. And if the music weren't good I wouldn't waste my time. Well, I actually wouldn't have known about him at all if his music were ****e. Its the music first and then the incredibly marvelous artist.

A very interesting thread...

Well, as for me, the answer is simple: if Mika's music was ****, I wouldn't be here, cause it was the music that caught my attention in the first place!

I was happy to discover that behind that awesome voice was a very good looking 23-old guy, though... :blush-anim-cl::naughty::roftl:

Anyway, music came first!

If his music wouldn't be as good as it is, then I don't think I would be here cause I wouldn't be a very big fan then. I'd still like his looks probably, but I wouldn't be drooling over him like I am now.

• 3 months later...

i just figured this out. if mika's music wasnt good then i wouldnt have youtubed his grace kelly video and therefore i wouldnt have known that he was so magnificently gorgeous, and so i wouldnt have searched for anything to do with him and i wouldnt have found this site. in other words, if he didnt have great music, i wouldnt be where i am today!

If his music wasn't good then no, I wouldn't be here. Music is what sparked most people's interest in him so if he didn't spark any interest to me, I wouldn't want to learn more about him.

im afraid not! sorry, if his music sucked I wouldnt have been drawn to grace kelly and wouldnt have googled him and found him on youtube which is eventually where i found this place!

so no, I would NOT be here if mikas music hadnt caught my ear im afraid! EVEN if he did still look as great as he does now!