Mika on Wikipedia

esperia75

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I joined the forum, I used to refresh that page a thousand times a day, waiting for something new to be added. Sad, right? lol

Not sad. I've done worse things to catching something new about Mika...

Hey thnx 4 posting that I must not be a hardcore fan I never knew his name was Micheal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhh but I am glad that we r both leos hehe:bleh:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think his real name is Michael? I think Michael Holbrook Penniman is his dad - I think the Daily Mirror incorrectly reported this once (suprise, surprise! :wink2: ) .

As far as I know his real name is Mika only spelt with a C, so it is Mica Penniman.

In some interview, he says his name is Mica! Not Michael.. Hmm..

Could someone please change his picture? It's awful, he looks like he's 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years old.. :wink2:

Now I'm super intrigued to know what you did :roll1:

Ok:

1)I caught two-or three among worms and rootkits in the worse sites;

2)One of the first night I was awake until 6 a.m searching for something more (where I can find him, where I contact him, every particular about his life...)...the worse thing was that I had wet hair after shampoo, and I didn't dry them...

3)I stole pwd f my supervisor to jump in internet(we have only intranet for common workers) to finish a search began at home...

...that's all FOR NOW, if I remember well...:roftl:

Ok:

1)I caught two-or three among worms and rootkits in the worse sites;

2)One of the first night I was awake until 6 a.m searching for something more (where I can find him, where I contact him, every particular about his life...)...the worse thing was that I had wet hair after shampoo, and I didn't dry them...

3)I stole pwd f my supervisor to jump in internet(we have only intranet for common workers) to finish a search began at home...

...that's all FOR NOW, if I remember well...:roftl:

You stole your supervisor's password! LOL! Did your supervisor ever find out?!

Ooh they've changed the picture finally, must have heard us! I MUCH prefer this one!

Yeah, I noticed...but why is there an image of LICM instead of his? And Mika's got better pics than the one they have up. Don't you think?