his FEET!?!?

EnFa

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah yeah like in a cartoon right at the back of the audience there would be a squashed MFC member flat on the floor :naughty:

Although we are all super lovely here im sure the MFC members would carry this footless person to the front :naughty:

oh im going off on a tangent....i think i need sleep :biggrin2:

Sleep weel! I need that too, hehe. But I'm too addicted to leave.

Mmmm... I'm not sure you can do that. The only way to see the threads is going to the 'forums' section, picking the forum you are interested in and going through the list of threads included in that forum using the buttons (1, 2, 3, etc.) at the right bottom of the page. I hope this helps. :thumb_yello:

Aha, thanks again, that's a good idea!:thumb_yello:

Hey! I was just looking at some pics of that dear boy.. What's his name again? When I came across thnis picture http://static.last.fm/proposedimages/original/6/2463/455440.jpg

Whats wrong with his feet? Is it just the angle that they have taken the picture or what?:shocked::boxed::roftl:

I was shocked! Oh my..:bleh:

Edit: Don't get me wrong! I of course love his feet --sdf--- WHAT?

god!omg!!!!wow!i dont like feet period so it doesnt matter how pretty they are.i just hate feet!lol!:roftl:

:blink: feet?!?! feet are not made to look good theyre built to function! toes to keep our balance, so....yea............so what, they're just damn feet! his hands are great, I love his hands, and his mind is amaising, and stacked up against those two peaces of facts, feet just dont feature!

BTW i think his feet are cute, like hobbit feet!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'll tell you!

*i'm wispering now*

It was said, that people having their second toe longer then the first are liders in the family and in the life.They are the kind of who we call " Boss":naughty:

And it realy works!I have a lot of examples in life!

So our Mika is the Boss!:thumb_yello:

I'll tell you!

*i'm wispering now*

It was said, that people having their second toe longer then the first are liders in the family and in the life.They are the kind of who we call " Boss":naughty:

And it realy works!I have a lot of examples in life!

So our Mika is the Boss!:thumb_yello:

Well I was the "boss" of my school project....LOOK AT MY FEET! sorry