Agh! Mika needs us...

Shontih

to vote for him on AOL!! He's in third place with 22% :shocked: We need to show Mika some love and get the votes in!

http://music.aol.com/franchise/breakers-2007/mika-corbin-bleu-young-love

Go now and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

PS. I was wondering if the Mika fans have a name to identify ourselves. Like Il Divos fans are Divas so would we be Mikettes or something? :blink::roftl:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been voting and voting and voting, Shontih... for the last few weeks. But Mika has been steadily slipping! We need more US fans to get in on the action, I think!

I vote at least every day but I had skipped it the past little while and no matter how many times I vote, it doesn't seem to change so I thought it would help to bring it here. Hopefully we can get him back up =?

I try with my US friends but only a few are fans and hardly any will take the time to vote >_<

should work one day, I don't think it can show the true pic, His myspage pic has a pledge on, also all his fans have been told to vote for him, there must be something strange happening, he cannpt be lagging behind....

I was thinking the same because I really can't see how we haven't gotten him to the top of the poll. Especially over that third one - I can almost understand the Corbin kid because he's so popular with the kiddies - but that last one shouldn't even be an issue yet his fans whom I have never even heard about have gotten him to number one? Seems odd to me =?

Hmm I don't know. It would be brilliant if perezhilton could help! I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, either.

As for his live concert, I think it would be great but I don't know how much it would change things. People don't seemto be listening because if they were, I don't think there would be a problem lol I guess just keep bringing it up, trying to expose people is our best bet =\ I don't know *shrug*

I first saw this on MIKA's myspace. The most annoying thing is that votes from UK'ers dont count.:furious: :furious: :furious:. That maybe explains the 22%. All lies in the hands of the US'ers.

PLEASE AMERICA GET VOTING!

I first saw this on MIKA's myspace. The most annoying thing is that votes from UK'ers dont count.:furious: :furious: :furious:. That maybe explains the 22%. All lies in the hands of the US'ers.

PLEASE AMERICA GET VOTING!

Does it then count the other european countries votes? Ok, i guess not... I still voted about 100 times when i discovered it in myspace! Was that all for nothing? :roftl: