Sity

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys! i am still uber sad cus i bought mikas tama on ebay like july 1rst and never got it..it was a bday pressie and i dont think the person ever mailed it!!:thumbdown: so now im trying to get another one!:thumb_yello: but ive never owned a tama before.

Awwww. ebay is unreliable. you should try amazon or something.

I had a tama when I was 10, but it died within a week. But I'm buying one next weekend :) Yay!

Awwww. ebay is unreliable. you should try amazon or something.

I had a tama when I was 10, but it died within a week. But I'm buying one next weekend :) Yay!

yeah i pretty much hate ebay now! but whatever! yay for you!!! your buying a tama! im excited for you! haha yay!:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

haha as you can see i get excited over silly things!

i want my first tama to be the same as mikas..thats why its driving me mad! because you can only buy his in europe or something?? thats why i went to ebay..but my cousin in florida said he saw the exact same one as mikas tama in toys r us! and im like omg buy it and send it and ill pay you back! but hes like well im going back in two months lol!:biggrin2:

yeah i pretty much hate ebay now! but whatever! yay for you!!! your buying a tama! im excited for you! haha yay!:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

haha as you can see i get excited over silly things!

i want my first tama to be the same as mikas..thats why its driving me mad! because you can only buy his in europe or something?? thats why i went to ebay..but my cousin in florida said he saw the exact same one as mikas tama in toys r us! and im like omg buy it and send it and ill pay you back! but hes like well im going back in two months lol!:biggrin2:

I want Mika's tama as well. But I have no idea where to buy it from. I'm going to try my local toys r us lol and probably some other random places like target. I MUST GET IT! rarrrr.

ok well i ordered mikas tama and didnt get it as you can see above

BUT

i couldnt wait to get a new one like mikas so....

TODAY I BOUGHT MY FIRST EVER TAMAGOTCHI!

its so cute! and i have it on a lanyard thingy like mika!:thumb_yello: guess what its name is???

MIKAAAAAAAA!

haha i am so happy and had to get it out of my system somehow!

here it is!v4-c.jpg

ok well i ordered mikas tama and didnt get it as you can see above

BUT

i couldnt wait to get a new one like mikas so....

TODAY I BOUGHT MY FIRST EVER TAMAGOTCHI!

its so cute! and i have it on a lanyard thingy like mika!:thumb_yello: guess what its name is???

MIKAAAAAAAA!

haha i am so happy and had to get it out of my system somehow!

here it is!v4-c.jpg

Oh, congratulations finally! :yay:

Because I kind of noticed you wanted one! :naughty:

Oh, congratulations finally! :yay:

Because I kind of noticed you wanted one! :naughty:

hahhaha everyone around me noticed too!

i dont understand her though!!

like it just said i had mail and this wierd other creature came up and then my tama said away then it showed them jumping up and down together then it said away again!? haha what does that even mean?

and how are you supposed to get it a job?

awwwwww thats so cute! my mom bought my sis one so we can do stuff like that! i wanna make lil mika babies! haha in more than one way..:bleh:

:blink::roftl:HAHA! I wish I could revive it...wait, I can! Let me go revive it, I will name it squishy and it shall be mine, and it shall be my squishy. LOL, no I will name it Zorro.

:blink::ro:HAHA! I wish I could revive it...wait, I can! Let me go revive it, I will name it squishy and it shall be mine, and it shall be my squishy. LOL, no I will name it Zorro.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! you make me laugh!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

my name was between mika or zorro..im gonna feel really bad when it dies! haha then ill be like..":shocked: I KILLED MIKA!" :biggrin2: haha

is there anyway to silence it? i wanna take it with me to school but if i cant silence it itll get taken away