Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL!

I'm trying to keep mine alive..but I murdered one. It morphed into something hideous.LOL

The one I am currently on morphed twice. It started out as a panda bear, then it turned into an apple, now it's a bunny. hahah

And my sister literally broke my first tamagotchi. So i took it back and the store gave me a new one for free. And since they couldn't get the broken one to SHUT UP, they put it back in my mom's bag. And my dad miraculously got it to work. So I had to working tamas. And then I gave one to my cousin because he wanted one. lol HE'S TURNING 20. And he doesn't like Mika, for the record.

Mika is bringing them back. For real. And now all my friends want tamas! (They don't know about Mika either. lol so funny. )

Look what he started! :bleh:

looooool...when I was little I had a pink tama...he was a chick...but he always died...he was a very silly chick...well...the last year,after years that I didn't play with it(I don't know where is he now...maybe he was really die..)I wanted one...but it didn't work...he didn't eat,sleep,need of medicines...it wasn't a really tama...so...I throw it in the rubbish...but now,I want one again...I really need of 1..mmh...I've only to know where I can go to buy it...lool!!!'Cause now I'm in another city..so...well..I will find one!!!I hope...!!But it must WORK WELL!!hehehe!!!Bye!!:biggrin2:

looooool...when I was little I had a pink tama...he was a chick...but he always died...he was a very silly chick...well...the last year,after years that I didn't play with it(I don't know where is he now...maybe he was really die..)I wanted one...but it didn't work...he didn't eat,sleep,need of medicines...it wasn't a really tama...so...I throw it in the rubbish...but now,I want one again...I really need of 1..mmh...I've only to know where I can go to buy it...lool!!!'Cause now I'm in another city..so...well..I will find one!!!I hope...!!But it must WORK WELL!!hehehe!!!Bye!!:biggrin2:

OMG!

Where did you geth those pictures in your siggy?!

The ones that move?! Did you make them?!:shocked: I've been looking all over for some of those!

OMG!

Where did you geth those pictures in your siggy?!

The ones that move?! Did you make them?!:shocked: I've been looking all over for some of those!

u can get them!!!now...don't put both,but u can 'steal' them to me and put 1 as ur sig!! :roftl: Loool...and I've got another signatures from the french tv show 'Taratata' and from grace kelly's vid and also from an interview where he says:'What???'Is soooooo cute in the last 1...lool...they're awesome,but I can't put them all as my signatures...loool!!

Don't be afraid to get them...I'm not going to eat u!!:thumb_yello::bleh:

u can get them!!!now...don't put both,but u can 'steal' them to me and put 1 as ur sig!! :roftl: Loool...and I've got another signatures from the french tv show 'Taratata' and from grace kelly's vid and also from an interview where he says:'What???'Is soooooo cute in the last 1...lool...they're awesome,but I can't put them all as my signatures...loool!!

Don't be afraid to get them...I'm not going to eat u!!:thumb_yello::bleh:

Awe, thanks!!

Can you make more?! I love animated thingys!!! :D

I would be eternally greatful!

They're alot of fun and I was like,"Wow!"when I saw the first video on here with a Tamagotchi!

Haha, me too.

Yey, Im back here, haven't been online for a couple of days.

Managed to kill another 2 tamas at the time. :doh:

Kata, may I kiss the ground in front of your feet. Im crap at tama care. :cool:

Awe, thanks!!

Can you make more?! I love animated thingys!!! :D

I would be eternally greatful!

mmh..well...I have to confess u a secret...I didn't make them...I only 'steal' them whenever I find one...looooooool!!!I'm a great pics robber!! :roftl:

well..I can put few animated pics,but plz,u have to say to me how can I do that,'coz I dunno!!:biggrin2:

Thanks!!:thumb_yello:

mmh..well...I have to confess u a secret...I didn't make them...I only 'steal' them whenever I find one...looooooool!!!I'm a great pics robber!! :roftl:

well..I can put few animated pics,but plz,u have to say to me how can I do that,'coz I dunno!!:biggrin2:

Thanks!!:thumb_yello:

:shocked::roftl: HAHA. I do that too, don't worry.xD

To post pictures, you click on the little button that looks like a mountain, and then put the URL in the box that comes up. :)

I'm going away this weekend for three days. And my tama died this morning because I overslept and neglected it. haha Oops..

haha what a funny thread topic! lol

i used to LOVE tamagotchis!!!

they were all the rage years ago!

I used to have a dinasaur one! :biggrin2:

It's soooo adorable that Mika keeps one! :mf_lustslow:

haha the first video here is sooooo funny! mika just cracks me up and the interviewer doesn't quite seem to get his humour and she's like "ookaaaaaaay......"

lol!

mmh..well...I don't know where the URL is.. :( ..maybe my sister can explain it to me...looooool...hahaha...tomorrow I'm going to buy a tamaaaaaaaaa..yeeeeeeeahhhhhhh...and I saw one who has the same colors as the Mika's one...blue and yellow!!looool!!:thumb_yello:

well...I'm so happy...like a child..:biggrin2:

Childish???

I don't care!!:biggrin2:

Bye..and well...maybe when u'll come back few pics can be on a page of this thread,naturally!!!

Bye,and have a good time!!:thumb_yello:

After trying to resist I ended up buying a Tama!!!

It's so different to the original one I had about 8 years ago!!!

True!! I think it's better.

More games and things to do holds your interest a bit longer. :punk:

Altho I could swear my tamagotchis 4-5 years ago didn't die as much as this one...

tomorrow I'm going to buy a tamaaaaaaaaa..yeeeeeeeahhhhhhh...and I saw one who has the same colors as the Mika's one...blue and yellow!!looool!!:thumb_yello:

well...I'm so happy...like a child..:biggrin2:

Childish???

I don't care!!:biggrin2:

You're a happy owner of a tama yet? :naughty: