2007 - Mika at the Club Soda : Best show EVER !!!!!

sunshine931

OMG !!!!! I'm just back from Mika's show at the Club Soda in Montréal !!1

It was INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm amazed at how talented this guy is. Seriously you all MUST see him perform live, I was totally blown away !!!! Too bad the show wasn't very long... Well I know it's because he only has one album out but I could've stayed there listening to him sing all night long !!!

And yessssssss I got to meet him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We waited like an hour and a half outside in the freezing cold for him to come out but it was soooo worth it ! He is the nicest person ever, so gentle, and funny !!! He took the time to sign everyone an autograph, took pictures with everyone. He always took the time to ask us how to spell our names. He spoke french to those who speak french, and spoke english to those who speak english. He is so sweet !!!! And so tall.... and yes, so handsome in person !!!! I even got a hug cause I was freezing !!!

His performance was amazing, he is so incredibly talented and he is so nice.... how can he be more perfect !!!!

Coming up.... pictures !!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mfr_omg::yikes:You`re SO lucky sunshine!!! I love the part when you said Mika hugged you... :mf_lustslow: He is rarrrrr.... :mf_lustslow: Now I`ll cry! I want to see him someday! But he allways travels all around my country but never "comes in"... I just HAVE TO SEE MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`ll go crazy if you all gonna tell thoese wonderful stories about his concerts and I wouldn`t go to any of them...

But I`m still TOTALLY happy for you! :shocked: Now I`m sure he really is ThE GrEaTeSt!

Hey Sunshine, I was the really tall one, and on your (and Mika's) left. I'll post a pic as soon as my friend sends it to me. When my camera didn't work, I almost fainted!! :) I just hope we don't catch a cold from all that freezing rain. Let it never be said that Mika fans are any less than determinated...

Hey Sunshine, I was the really tall one, and on your (and Mika's) left. I'll post a pic as soon as my friend sends it to me. When my camera didn't work, I almost fainted!! :) I just hope we don't catch a cold from all that freezing rain. Let it never be said that Mika fans are any less than determinated...

were you the one with the short hair and you were with two girls, a blonde with blue eyes and a brunette with brown eyes ? You were standing right behind me and my friend while we were waiting for him outside ?

:mfr_omg::yikes:You`re SO lucky sunshine!!! I love the part when you said Mika hugged you... :mf_lustslow: He is rarrrrr.... :mf_lustslow: Now I`ll cry! I want to see him someday! But he allways travels all around my country but never "comes in"... I just HAVE TO SEE MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`ll go crazy if you all gonna tell thoese wonderful stories about his concerts and I wouldn`t go to any of them...

But I`m still TOTALLY happy for you! :shocked: Now I`m sure he really is ThE GrEaTeSt!

I hope he will come to your country soon !!!!! If he does you GOT to go to his show !!!!! And I still can't believe I got a hug from him !!!!!!!!!

There is still part 5 to come !!!

What wonderful photos! I'm so glad I thought to check in here one last time before I went to bed!

How exciting for you! I bet you have very sweet dreams tonight!:wink2:

dcdeb

What wonderful photos! I'm so glad I thought to check in here one last time before I went to bed!

How exciting for you! I bet you have very sweet dreams tonight!:wink2:

dcdeb

Welll actually don't know if I'll be able to go to sleep !!! :naughty:

AHH! Congrats Veronique!!! It sounds absolutel incredible!!! I'm dancing and jumping around for you right now! lol That is SO wicked! And the pictures! O_o *THUD* Wow! I'm really excited for you, hun! That's phenomenal! =DDDDD

Awwww, look at how happy you girls look! hehe

Thanks so much for the pictures, they're grrrreat!

That's the outfit he wore in Love Today! He looks great as always, hehe :D

Great photos, have you got any more?

I am going to the concert in May in London and am already all excited about that!

Does he sing any covers at the concert? Like Satellite or else?

Omg!!!

Im going to his gig next month!!

You got me far too excited!!

And aawwww, he sounds the greatest ever!

But There's actually nothing new, I knew he was! :naughty:

Thanks for the picsss!!!!

Great photos, have you got any more?

I am going to the concert in May in London and am already all excited about that!

Does he sing any covers at the concert? Like Satellite or else?

He sings all his songs from the album except Any Other World, Happy Ending and Erase. He does sing Over My Shoulder however. And he sings a cover from Harry Nilsson, Everybody's Talking At Me.

It is amazing how talented that guy is and how incredibly good he sounds live !!! And he has so much energy !!! Non stop dancing and bouncing all around the stage !!!