oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhu! I think he laughs at us.. I bet he's drinking a beer or something when he's looking! It would be funny, if had made an account called "Mika".. I once heard about a celeb who did that, and noone believed it was him..

Mika is Mika on the mikasounds forum, but he hasn't been on there for ages now!

I don't suspect anyone on here of being Mika..... but then I'm probably wrong and he's reading this laughing his socks off:naughty:

hmmmmm I wonder!

Well on the mikasounds forum he is Mika!

I think it's better that we don't know!

perhaps, then he can make fun of us!

Maybe he doesn't have an account.. He really doesn't need it!

It would be super cool if Mika did come here, but if someone came along and said they were Mika would we believe them? Instead of starting out as a 'New Mika fan' would he be appointed...erm.... 'Mika'? When we were guessing some of the Over my shoulder lyrics someone called overmyshoulder just corrected us and left. Quite a few people asked if he was Mika, he just replied 'i'm not mika' or something :)

It would be super cool if Mika did come here, but if someone came along and said they were Mika would we believe them? Instead of starting out as a 'New Mika fan' would he be appointed...erm.... 'Mika'? When we were guessing some of the Over my shoulder lyrics someone called overmyshoulder just corrected us and left. Quite a few people asked if he was Mika, he just replied 'i'm not mika' or something :)

I remember that! I was so excited for a moment after someone pointed out it could be Mika. Lookovermyshoulder then apologized for dissapointing us and I of course felt like an idiot (not to mention rude) for expressing excitement.

Just searched for lookovermyshoulder.. I saw the post the she/he had made about not being Mika.. Lol - How cool would it be, if people thought you were Mika! Lol!

Haventh seen lookovermyshoulder for a while now.. Well, don't hope he/she has been scared away!

hahah yes but like you all say if a member did come along and say .."hey im Mika"

would we believe them?

i dont think we would

as has been said some things are best left unknown...although i have my suspicions :naughty: