Hi from a small country nobody knows haha

cath85

Hi!

I registered a few days ago so I thought it was time to make my presentation!

I'm from Luxembourg, it is a small country in Europe for those who don't know...:wink2:

I'm 21 and I discovered Mika at the San Remo festival on TV! I immediately fell in love with his music and I have to admit a bit with his looks too:blush-anim-cl:

I don't know what else to tell you if you have questions go ahead :P

cath

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I'm from Luxembourg, it is a small country in Europe for those who don't know...:wink2:

I'm 21 and I discovered Mika at the San Remo festival on TV! I immediately fell in love with his music and I have to admit a bit with his looks too:blush-anim-cl:

cath

Hi Cath, Welcome to Mika lovers :mf_lustslow: club!!!

Heya

welcome to the Mika fan club

and sure i know Luxembourg

i know what its like to live in a place no one has heard of :wink2:

villiage in shropshire in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the uk :naughty:

thanks all you're so nice!

Hi Cath!

Welcome!

Of course I know Luxembourg! It's the capital of Luxembourg! Isn't it? :roftl:

Ok, I hope you have fun here with all of us Mika maniacs!

lol yes the capital has the same name as the country, but I don't live in the capital, but in a VERY small village outside lol

I'm sure though there are people from other continents who don't know where it is...

Hi!

cath

...I love Luxembourg! I't a great country...I've studied history :wink2:

You're welcome :)

Hi!

cath

hi i know luxenburg:wink2: ...but I don't understand how you can know the san remo festival :shocked:

Of course I know Luxembourg! It's the capital of Luxembourg! Isn't it? :roftl:

:naughty:

Welcome to the forum Cath! I know Luxembourg, been there a few times. Beautiful little country, not far from our Limburg.

i know what its like to live in a place no one has heard of :wink2:

villiage in shropshire in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the uk :naughty:

Hey, I've heard of Shropshire before I came to this forum! Not easy to pronounce though. :biggrin2:

cool you all know my country :) and some even like it that's great :P

hi i know luxenburg:wink2: ...but I don't understand how you can know the san remo festival :shocked:

well we have italian TV here (raiuno and raidue) so one night I was bored an turned on the TV! I don't know why but I watched the rai for a few minutes even though I don't understand a word, so that was just the moment when they were announcing Mika! I can't tell you how glad I am I didn't switch the channel before :roftl:

Guest the_hero1985

Hello and welcome... well your country seems to be one of the 3 countries my country is in as well... ya dig :P

Benelux

Anyway

:cheers:

Have fun!

Hi!

cath

i:punk: t's great to have someone from Luxembourg..., a country I have never stopped in, only driven through, must make a point of stopping there if Mika's sounds are reaching out....spread the word....you must be able to speak many languages .....:punk:

And I like your national language!

A Dutch woman I know moved to Luxemburg when she was 19 (she is over 40 now). We meet in the Netherlands occasionally and it's nice to hear her talking on the phone then with her husband and friends. To me it sounds like a friendly German dialect.

Sorry, it's about languages again, I'm quite a language freak! ;)