Mika - London - Somerset House - 17th July

Stephane

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe im surpised the ticketmaster site didnt Chrash with the amount of us who ran there as soon as it opened :wink2:

pmsl... try it on a morning when big acts release, there's nothing like a westlife release date

I was like 'lalala' and bored (i cant afford to buy tickets) so i just clicked the link for fun and put in 3 and *bam* there they were, available lol, by now on a big act day you'd not be able to get 3 in one booking lol

I am literally hyperactive....! I am so excited I can't contain myself!!!.. someone please restrain me!! July.. summer sun (hopefully.. can never tell with this crazy weather!).. Mika.. Patrick Wolf.. and beautiful Somerset House...MFC'ers to share it all with..... I couldn't ask for a better night!

I'm a lucky Londoner so home will be a night bus ride for me.... where are you lovely non London MFCers going to stay? You guys should book into the same hotel! Somerset House is quite central.... so not sure where to suggest because there are hotels EVERYWHERE!

Lemme know if I can assist in anyway!

I am literally hyperactive....! I am so excited I can't contain myself!!!.. someone please restrain me!! July.. summer sun (hopefully.. can never tell with this crazy weather!).. Mika.. Patrick Wolf.. and beautiful Somerset House...MFC'ers to share it all with..... I couldn't ask for a better night!

I'm a lucky Londoner so home will be a night bus ride for me.... where are you lovely non London MFCers going to stay? You guys should book into the same hotel! Somerset House is quite central.... so not sure where to suggest because there are hotels EVERYWHERE!

Lemme know if I can assist in anyway!

Yeess i will be needing a Hotel to stay in but like you say there are just soo many i dont know which to choose!!! :shocked:

wow i have just looked at train tickets and it will only take an hour and a half to get into london

I intend to get in early then to do some sight seeing :thumb_yello:

(But still looking for a Cheap hotel fairly close to somerset house)

The chances of finding a cheap hotel so central will be difficult. Most hotels are around £80 - £100+ per person for one night!!! yikes!

You will probably have better luck looking for hotels or B&Bs a little further out such as Victoria, Russell Square, Paddington or Kings Cross areas.. (£20 - £60 per person night).. all a short bus ride/tube journey from Central London.

Try http://www.visitlondon.com/ for starters :)

I can't believe I did this, I'm so insane :blink:

I've just bought two tickets (hope to find another Mikamaniac to travel with before July :cool: ).

Now I have to book a flight and plan a bank robbery :naughty:

Anyone staying at a hotel, please share the details (hotel details that is) - would be nice to meet some MFC members already in the hotel :mf_rosetinted:

It's all your fault, guys! I read all the reports from live encounters with Mika and just couldn't help it! Gotta see it for myself!

It's all your fault, guys! I read all the reports from live encounters with Mika and just couldn't help it! Gotta see it for myself!

:naughty: It will be worth it! I have a serious case of the Mikas... and only seeing him live will cure the symptoms!

Hello GE, where are you coming from?

Haha, Poland!

I've got a few flight options (thank God for cheap airlines!) and don't know which one to choose.

I can fly to Gatwick at a higher price, but getting from Gatwick to central London is a piece of cake.

I can fly to Stansted at a lower price (different airline), but I guess it would take longer to get to London - and dunno whether the price would still be so attractive adding the bus/train ticket.

What do you think? How early do you think I should be on the site to be able to meet you all and be as close to the stage as possible?

and only seeing him live will cure the symptoms!

Quite frankly, I guess in my case seeing him live will only make things worse :mf_lustslow: But well, we live only once!

Quite frankly, I guess in my case seeing him live will only make things worse :mf_lustslow: But well, we live only once!

Seeing him live will not cure it :blink:After I saw him live in Berlin I went right home and got hold of a ticket for Birmingham and a plane ticket...and eh...already had tickets to two concerts that week, but I have to go back to Denmark in between :doh: And now this too :blink:

Seeing him live will not cure it :blink:After I saw him live in Berlin I went right home and got hold of a ticket for Birmingham and a plane ticket...and eh...already had tickets to two concerts that week, but I have to go back to Denmark in between :doh: And now this too :blink:

Haha Kata! That is extreme.. I think your symptoms are much worse then mine!! I'm lucky enough to have already met and got a cuddle from him :wub2: That is enough for me!! If we meet again it will be down to fate!!

Haha Kata! That is extreme.. I think your symptoms are much worse then mine!! I'm lucky enough to have already met and got a cuddle from him :wub2: That is enough for me!! If we meet again it will be down to fate!!

Well I've also met him :mf_rosetinted: I'd love to meet him again of course, I'd be an idiot if I didn't want that, had so mch fun when I met him, but I'm not gonna throw myself into a line of people to get a picture or anything :blink: I travel for the live expearience, not to stalk him, even if it might come across that way :blink:

You could catch the Stanstead Express into London from Stanstead - slightly cheaper then the Gatwick Express

Thank you so much!

It may sound strange that I'm so cost-oriented, but I wasn't planning a 2-day visit to London this year. I guess I've never been that spontaneous in my life! I found this thread, looked at my calendar (whether I've got no dog shows planned for this date) and bought the tickets without giving it too much thought :blink:

I'm lucky enough to have already met and got a cuddle from him

Ha! I'm sooooo jealous :blush-anim-cl:

Seeing him live will not cure it After I saw him live in Berlin I went right home and got hold of a ticket for Birmingham and a plane ticket...and eh...already had tickets to two concerts that week, but I have to go back to Denmark in between And now this too

Don't scare me! :shocked: I'd better get back to work. I may need lots of money in the nearest future... A loaded husband would do, too :punk:

I travel for the live expearience, not to stalk him, even if it might come across that way :blink:

:naughty: I think we have a little stalker in all of us! Some of my friends make fun and ask me where Mika is today.. and I will know the answer!!!!

Looking forward to seeing him perform at HMV next week.. even if it is short and sweet!

Roll on May and July!!!

:naughty: I think we have a little stalker in all of us! Some of my friends make fun and ask me where Mika is today.. and I will know the answer!!!!

Looking forward to seeing him perform at HMV next week.. even if it is short and sweet!

Roll on May and July!!!

okay a little one maybe :fisch::naughty: Ay I so wanted to go to that HMV thing, it's on my birthday :crybaby: But it's too far to travel when it's not a real concert :emot-sad:

okay a little one maybe :fisch::naughty: Ay I so wanted to go to that HMV thing, it's on my birthday :crybaby: But it's too far to travel when it's not a real concert :emot-sad:

I felt silly last time I went to HMV... esp as it was such a let down afterwards. But he was still amazing.. even though he only played 3 songs...

I plan on getting there early again this time.. and plant myself at the front..will upload photos/videos after for everyone!

I have the day off.. so a spot of shopping.. pop in to see Mika.. then go home haha! :naughty: