Mika - London - Somerset House - 17th July

Stephane

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooop Livenation have taken it off!! whoopsy, I think they were doing an accidentaly premature announcement a la Mika and Glasto!!!

however, Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse and Mika in my home city right near my birthday? let's not tell anyone so I can definitely get a ticket. okay?

oooop Livenation have taken it off!! whoopsy, I think they were doing an accidentaly premature announcement a la Mika and Glasto!!!

however, Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse and Mika in my home city right near my birthday? let's not tell anyone so I can definitely get a ticket. okay?

Yeh Ive noticed its gone!! :shocked:

Did Livenation list them as playing Somerset House too?

Guincho Girl !! Nice to see you again !

:blush-anim-cl: hehe, glad to be back! :) I've been away for a little while and can't believe how much we've grown!! Well over 2000 members and all the hard work that went into thousands of posts :thumb_yello: you guys rock!!! :punk:

I'm thinking it's on (assuming Amy Winehouse manages to keep her teeth in her mouth) but hasn't officially been announced yet... so Livenation made a bit of a boo boo putting up where to get tickets from etc. so yes I would assume it's happening... but SHHHHHH! IT'S A SECRET!!

I'm thinking it's on (assuming Amy Winehouse manages to keep her teeth in her mouth) but hasn't officially been announced yet... so Livenation made a bit of a boo boo putting up where to get tickets from etc. so yes I would assume it's happening... but SHHHHHH! IT'S A SECRET!!

Hmmm... we're due to visit my family in England sometime this summer... I wonder if I could finagle a trip to coincide with this??? (Need a plotting, conniving smiley to insert here... :wink2: )

dcdeb

• 3 weeks later...