HELLO from ITALY all MIKA lovers!!!!!!!!

asadefan

Hi, this is Adriano and I live in the north of Italy and have discovered MIKA the week after the album was released in the UK, ahead of its Italian release in March, and of course I have missed already a lot of RADIO and TV performances since the UK was way ahead of Italy! Sanremo was his first Italian appearance. I would think a good idea if we could open a page on the forum for fans to post a list of radio/tv recordings they have managed to tape for themselves so that we could trade items from different countries and maybe someone that knows about computers (not me for sure!) could also make those recordings available to play on this site. WHAT DO YOU THINK????????????????

Also want to start a petition for LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION to be released on vinyl so that we can enlarge those BEAUTIFUL graphics and artwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not start a petition uh?

Big CIAO from Italy and me!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, this is Adriano and I live in the north of Italy and have discovered MIKA the week after the album was released in the UK, ahead of its Italian release in March, and of course I have missed already a lot of RADIO and TV performances since the UK was way ahead of Italy! Sanremo was his first Italian appearance. I would think a good idea if we could open a page on the forum for fans to post a list of radio/tv recordings they have managed to tape for themselves so that we could trade items from different countries and maybe someone that knows about computers (not me for sure!) could also make those recordings available to play on this site. WHAT DO YOU THINK????????????????

Also want to start a petition for LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION to be released on vinyl so that we can enlarge those BEAUTIFUL graphics and artwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not start a petition uh?

Big CIAO from Italy and me!

hi guy!

i'm from Italy too, are you coming to the concert???

vinyl release: i think it has been released in vinyl, if you click mikasounds you can order it!

..and I saw a girl behind Sivan in her photo in LA holding one BIG version of Life in Cartoon motion! I think is was vinyl...:wink2:

Have fun with Mika and with us!

Hi asadefan!

You have some great ideas, I like that!

There's already huge amount (almost all) recordings in MFC.

You just need to browse different threads to find them.

Enjoy!

And welcome to the MFC!

:wink2: