Congratulations :thumb_yello:

I'm waiting for the UK dates.

Thanks! MrsBrightside told me the tickets were on sale starting from today. And I bought them straight away! :biggrin2:

I'm so glad I am going to see him after the release of his solo album!

We will be able to share our opinions after the gigs! :wink2:

They are definitely not Sandbag. :naughty:

I think I may have to collect mine if I get tickets.

I would collect them at the shop if it was closer. But I live in a small town, so it's even more expensive for me to drive to the nearest shop than having them shipped. :blink: That's why I normally buy the tickets for Mika's shows on line. The traffic is so bad to get to Monza and then you have to find a car park. :boxed:

as far as I can see you're not used to have anything to do with an efficient organization :naughty:

but you lost that exciting suspense feeling that you know very well :roftl:

Yes, very exciting! :aah:

It's a pity that my father retired. The ticket shop was right next to his office. :annoyed_h4h:

I would collect them at the shop if it was closer. But I live in a small town, so it's even more expensive for me to drive to the nearest shop than having them shipped. :blink: That's why I normally buy the tickets for Mika's shows on line. The traffic is so bad to get to Monza and then you have to find a car park. :boxed:

If you get them in a presale then you don't have a choice.

I got my tickets to see Brandon this coming Monday! I am SO excited, especially since I was off and on about whether or not I could go. Can't wait!

Woa! Good luck! :wink2::biggrin2:

And here's some samples of the songs.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2hBCiw/www.spin.com/articles/exclusive-preview-brandon-flowers-solo-album?utm_source=spintwitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=spintwitter/r:f

Brandon Flowers is going to be in town and, although I'm not going to his show, I'll be attending the taping of a TV show. And...he's going to perform 5 songs. :punk: I can't wait!

Cool! :kachinga:

Enjoy Mr:flowers2: (as MrsBrightside would say :wink2:)!

Wow! That's what I did to see Mika the first time. The crazy things we do for a good gig! :rolls_eyes:

Yeah, I know what you mean! I have traveled 7 hours for Brandon and Mika before, so this is not too new to me. :)

My internet is not on at my house yet and my work computer doesn't have speakers. Can't wait to properly listen to the tracks!

I can't wait to hear all about it.

Still waiting for UK dates here.

Hope he releases some UK dates soon!