good review!:thumb_yello:

next tuesday it'll be my turn!:biggrin2:

In front of such a quiet audience, Flowers did not hesitated to say : « Are there ****ing people out here or what? I don’t know, I’m confused. I mean I see people, I heard that there are 2000 people here but I’m really ****ing confused right now. » Brandon Flowers or how to say "****ing" in thirty seconds in the most natural way.

that is a lack of respect for an artist, try to imagine how we would feel if we were in his shoes :sad:

I think that when a musician is on stage he needs support and enthusiasm of audience, I don't understand such people! :sneaky2:

I don't think there'll be any problem like that here in Italy!:biggrin2:

Very true! When the crowds are unenthusiastic, Brandon will ALWAYS comment on it. I went to a show where the crowd wasn't enthusiastic much and he was so ticked off! I think musicians feed off the crowd's energy and when the crowd doesn't show their excitement...well, it's hard for the musician to get into it as well.

Great review -- I am glad you had a good time and met some nice fans along the way! :thumb_yello:

good review!:thumb_yello:

next tuesday it'll be my turn!:biggrin2:

In front of such a quiet audience, Flowers did not hesitated to say : « Are there ****ing people out here or what? I don’t know, I’m confused. I mean I see people, I heard that there are 2000 people here but I’m really ****ing confused right now. » Brandon Flowers or how to say "****ing" in thirty seconds in the most natural way.

that is a lack of respect for an artist, try to imagine how we would feel if we were in his shoes :sad:

I think that when a musician is on stage he needs support and enthusiasm of audience, I don't understand such people! :sneaky2:

I don't think there'll be any problem like that here in Italy!:biggrin2:

Especially if he's insecure. :teehee:

Brandon, what are you waiting? Come to Brazil to feel our love :das::roftl:

For the show I went to it took forever for Brandon to start! We didn't have an opening band... we got in the venue at 7:30pm and he didn't start until 9:40pm!

Keep in mind the show itself is going to be shorter than a normal gig. So maybe it starting at 10pm would be okay for you.

Thanks! :flowers2: Anyway I'm going to phone the venue tomorrow, because I'm really freaking out! :aah:

About Brandon saying when an andience is bad : I like it ! Because it makes people change their attitude is most cases. Since Cologne, he changed one thing that might have been a "mistake" : Crossfire in now the second song played, not the last one (and now he ends w/WYWY acoustic), and it'll definitely get people into it faster.

@laura* : The doors opened at 19:10 in Cologne. The opening act started somewhere around 19:45 I think, and ended at 20:20. Brandon started around 21:15... and his show only last ~one hour. :wink2:

About Brandon saying when an andience is bad : I like it ! Because it makes people change their attitude is most cases. Since Cologne, he changed one thing that might have been a "mistake" : Crossfire in now the second song played, not the last one (and now he ends w/WYWY acoustic), and it'll definitely get people into it faster.

@laura* : The doors opened at 19:10 in Cologne. The opening act started somewhere around 19:45 I think, and ended at 20:20. Brandon started around 21:15... and his show only last ~one hour. :wink2:

Thanks for the information! I really hope I won't be late, because the show only lasts one hour! :crybaby:

I phoned the venue and they have no news yet! :blink: They told me to call tomorrow. :aah:

My favourite track is definitely The Clock Was Tickin'! :punk:

for me it has been love at first hearing with Only the young, since I heard that "ah, ah, ah-ah ah" singing on Brandon's site countdown, do you remember Sarah?:wink2:

the melancholic voice of Brandon gives the best in this song and the female voice is so evocative!

I remember. It's my second favourite on the album.

:crybaby:

Awww don't worry, he might play it, it's back on the setlist since yesterday, but he did not played it :blink:. Not sure but I believe that the next gig is in Zurich, let's see what happens... If it's back on the setlist, it might stay on it and be played again ! :wink2:

Awww don't worry, he might play it, it's back on the setlist since yesterday, but he did not played it :blink:. Not sure but I believe that the next gig is in Zurich, let's see what happens... If it's back on the setlist, it might stay on it and be played again ! :wink2:

Fingers crossed! :aah:

I really want to hear that song. Brandon is Playing with fire. :mf_rosetinted: