I got the Academy for about 12.30pm and there were already 20 people in the queue. It was great fun queuing for 7 hours. I met some Victims and they were all great people.

When I got inside I was three rows back but I had a great view of the stage. Luckily, the people in front of me weren’t too tall. At around 8.30pm, Transfer came on and did their set. I hadn’t heard any of their music before but thought their performance was really good.

The 40 minutes we had to wait while the stage was set up for Brandon’s performance felt the longest 40 minutes ever. :)

101_2335.jpg

At around 9.40, Brandon and the band came on and everyone around me went crazy. His whole performance was amazing. I loved his performance of Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas. (I wasn’t keen on this song before but now I love it) His Only the Young “snap dance” was brilliant and I was so happy to hear The Clock was Tickin. My absolute favourite performances were Crossfire, Jilted Lovers & Broken Hearts, Losing Touch and Was it Something that I Said? The acoustic performance of When you were Young at the end was just beautiful. The whole concert felt like some kind of a dream.

Afterwards, there were a lot of people waiting at the stage door for Brandon to come out. I waited near the tour buses. As it got to around midnight, the crowd got smaller and smaller until there were just a handful of us left. It was absolutely freezing. At 1.30am, a few of us decided to leave because the cold became too much and we were convinced that Brandon wasn’t going to come out that late. When I got home and came online, I found out that Brandon had come out to sign autographs and take pictures half an hour after I left. I was so gutted that I didn’t wait just a little bit longer.

101_2374.jpg

101_2375.jpg

Thanks for the great report!:thumb_yello:

what a pity! here in Rome he didn't stop at all:aah: Brndn, sooner or later I'll catch you!

I was so upset when I found out. (Next time Brandon, next time) :naughty:

Complete Setlist

On the Floor

Crossfire

Magdalena

Bette Davis Eyes

Jilted Lovers

Welcome to Fab Las Vegas

Something I said

Hard Enough

Losing Touch

Swallow It

Only the Young

Playing with Fire

------------------

The Clock was Tickin

When you were young (Acoustic)

When I got home and came online, I found out that Brandon had come out to sign autographs and take pictures half an hour after I left. I was so gutted that I didn’t wait just a little bit longer.

Now that's a pity :boxed::huh:

Loved the report tho! Glad you had great time! :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched a ton of videos on youtube of Brandon interviews last night. I discovered that he chose the title Flamingo because it is a street in Vegas and important things happened to him on that street -- he got his first job at a golf course and he met his wife in a thrift store there. :) Kinda cool! Makes me love the title even more.

Also loved this interview. He seems very open and not too reserved.

I watched a ton of videos on youtube of Brandon interviews last night. I discovered that he chose the title Flamingo because it is a street in Vegas and important things happened to him on that street -- he got his first job at a golf course and he met his wife in a thrift store there. :) Kinda cool! Makes me love the title even more.

You're seeing him again soon aren't you?

:wub2: