another baby for Brandon :shocked::roftl:

Life is moving on elsewhere, too. Having married girlfriend Tana Munblowsky in 2005, Flowers now has two young sons, Ammon, three, and Gunnar, one. With a third baby on the way, he admits he finds being away from his family tough, hinting he will eventually cut back on touring.

'I love music, but I want to spend more time with my children,' he says. 'I'd like to be around when they start school.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310698/Brandon-Flowers-going-solo-The-Killers-new-album-Flamingo.html#ixzz0z8KMcg5y

another baby for Brandon :shocked::roftl:

Life is moving on elsewhere, too. Having married girlfriend Tana Munblowsky in 2005, Flowers now has two young sons, Ammon, three, and Gunnar, one. With a third baby on the way, he admits he finds being away from his family tough, hinting he will eventually cut back on touring.

'I love music, but I want to spend more time with my children,' he says. 'I'd like to be around when they start school.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310698/Brandon-Flowers-going-solo-The-Killers-new-album-Flamingo.html#ixzz0z8KMcg5y

Another one? :shocked::naughty:

Congrats to the family.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

It's nice to notice there are so many The Killers' fans here. I have known the band for only few weeks and I am beginnig to be quite obsessed. I just bought Brandon's Flamingo Deluxe edition and I am not regretting the money I spent. There must be something similar in Mika and Brandon that attracts me, well, musically speaking of course.:wink2: