So I got great news today! A friend of mine who also loves the Killers messaged me that she saw Brandon has added a tour date in a state that's only 2 hours away from me. The show is in November. I am SO excited! Tickets go on sale on Saturday and I plan to get some!

I wouldn't mind hearing Jacksonville.

Same here. That'd be so great !

So I got great news today! A friend of mine who also loves the Killers messaged me that she saw Brandon has added a tour date in a state that's only 2 hours away from me. The show is in November. I am SO excited! Tickets go on sale on Saturday and I plan to get some!

Ha, I just saw your post on TKC. Good luck to get tickets ! :wink2:

Good luck. I hope you manage to get tickets.

Same here. That'd be so great !

It's one of my favourites.

my gig it's tomorrow!!!!!:boing: Brandon will perform in a quite small club so I hope to see him closer than the last time!

Have a great time.

Yep, I'm on there! Is your name the same on TKC? And thanks, I can't wait to get tickets! This show is practically in my backyard. :)

I used to be slavaniet there, but I changed my username last summer, now I'm Elodie.

I'm back. triniti.gif

He did The Clock Was Tickin and I've got the video! :boing:

I was about to give up hope but he sang that one as the encore! :biggrin2:

More details tomorrow, with a link for the two videos. I'm :stretcher: ...

Yay, good news !! :thumb_yello:

Good luck. I hope you manage to get tickets.

It's one of my favourites.

Have a great time.

Thanks! :)

I'm back. triniti.gif

He did The Clock Was Tickin and I've got the video! :boing:

I was about to give up hope but he sang that one as the encore! :biggrin2:

More details tomorrow, with a link for the two videos. I'm :stretcher: ...

Yay, glad he played it for you!! :)

I used to be slavaniet there, but I changed my username last summer, now I'm Elodie.

Yay, good news !! :thumb_yello:

That's cool. I saw that name and wondered if that was you!

My videos (not from the front row as usual :naughty:):

That was rock, guys! sarcastic.gif

Brandon's voice is beautiful! :thumb_yello: It's a pity that the music was too loud during some songs.

Being used to Mika, after ten minutes I felt like shouting: honey, you are singing on a stage, do something! :roftl:

Anyway it was a very good show. He is really a professional artist. All the songs were good and the crowd was on fire at the end of the show! :biggrin2:

He did one cover (my friend knew it, of course! but I don't remember the title) and he sang a soft version of a Killers song at the end, just voice and guitar.

It was worth going despite meeting a hurricane on my way back home. :shocked::teehee:

My videos (not from the front row as usual :naughty:):

That was rock, guys! sarcastic.gif

Brandon's voice is beautiful! :thumb_yello: It's a pity that the music was too loud during some songs.

Being used to Mika, after ten minutes I felt like shouting: honey, you are singing on a stage, do something! :roftl:

Anyway it was a very good show. He is really a professional artist. All the songs were good and the crowd was on fire at the end of the show! :biggrin2:

He did one cover (my friend knew it, of course! but I don't remember the title) and he sang a soft version of a Killers song at the end, just voice and guitar.

It was worth going despite meeting a hurricane on my way back home. :shocked::teehee:

*reading report*

Hmmmm.... What about some OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGs!!! And: :swoon::fangurl::mf_lustslow:

:mf_rosetinted:

Wow, great review! I am glad that the gig was so much fun and that Brandon seemed to enjoy the show, too. It sounds like the crowd at your show was a good one, which always makes the show more fun!

Benji with no glasses?? That's a shame, he loses his Buddy Holly effect that way. ;)

Sorry Brandon didn't stop and talk. Take it from me, I tried to meet him for 6 years and it take persistence! Next time I hope you have better luck!!! :)