EnFa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How lads wash ya gobs Ill tell you bout the worm :biggrin2:

Freddie dear should that not be

how lads wesh ya gobs 'aal tell yu aboot thu woam ?

I think this is how I remember saying this sentence on many occasions during my childhood as you do :naughty:

Though another favorite was

hoy the hamma owa hea hinny

oh those were the days (of our lives...)

No, no FD it's

Whist lads, haad yer gob, I'll tell you all an awful story, whist lads, had yer gob, I'll tell you about the worm.

Isn't it?

oh I see so its

whist lads haad ya gobs, aall tell yu aall un aaful storee whist lads, haad ya gobs, aall tell yu aboot thu woarm.

There now we can all understand it completely now. :biggrin2:

What is a Yoppapop?? :shocked: Is that a type of lolly :roftl: I have never heard of it!!!!

No clementine, it's his girlfriend...The name is a bit strange you know, but the main fact-as i told already- is, that Mika loves her...:wink2::biggrin2:

Why :blink: when did a Yoppapop turn into his gf?? :protest:

Why?Are you serious?I think the reason is Mika loves her a lot.And for your second question I don't know when they had a crush...Maybe it's better you ask him for this... :wink2:

:biggrin2:

What is a Yoppapop?? :shocked: Is that a type of lolly :roftl: I have never heard of it!!!!

Yop surely won't be amused reading that you take her for a lollipop, neither will Mika as he really loves her a lot (So does Jack, her husband of course, but that's another story...) :sneaky2: You should show a little more respect for Yoppappop. She's highly appreciated.

Why :blink: when did a Yoppapop turn into his gf?? :protest:

Oh that happened a couple of months ago, if you read carefully you can find bits of their story in different threads. :mf_rosetinted:

Yop surely won't be amused reading that you take her for a lollipop, neither will Mika as he really loves her a lot (So does Jack, her husband of course, but that's another story...) :sneaky2: You should show a little more respect for Yoppappop. She's highly appreciated.

Ah yes... poor Jack, losing Yoppapop to Mika that way :mf_rosetinted:

You seriously don't know who she is!!!! :blink:

How is it possible?

Yeah! A long story between them: a lot of love, pain, misunderstanding (she thought he didn't want to see her anymore) and then... they found each other :wub2:

What a beautiful story!!!! :tears: I cry everytime I talk about their story! Truly madly deeply beautiful!