The Mikanictionary - More Random Funnyness

Depennimendance

It´s clear I think, but anyway :mf_rosetinted:

When you are completely totally absolutely dependant on Mika Penniman and everything Penniman related. :thumb_yello:

"Mikidea in your head" mode

It´s when you´re thinking of Mika and you´re not able to answer any question, you just smile to wall like completely fool and your heart is beating like little hummingbird´s wings.

"Mikidea in your head" mode could be dangerous when you are in the street :mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
awwwwww :wub2:

*wishes she could be there and meet all that lovely people*

Me too :wub2:

But I kind of avoid the thread as I know I won't be able to go as long as I'm married :crybaby:

Well hopefully some day I will when pumpkin soup will be cooked :naughty: in a few years :teehee:

I do plan to bake and send cakes though :wink2:

Any way I came her to add a Mikaish saying

that Willywonka just came up with to our wonderful dictionnary:

"Yeah, but Mikasoon is each time more distant from Wonkasoon...:sneaky2:"

with Marilyn Mastin explanation "Mikasoon means anytime between now and the apocolypse."

I love it and it's so true :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

"Mikidea in your head" mode could be dangerous when you are in the street :mf_rosetinted:

It's also dangerous when driving, I drove listening to wag CD for the first time and didn't pay any attention to a car behind me :shocked: but the other driver had seen me and nothing happened :biggrin2:

"Mikasoon means anytime between now and the apocolypse."

Brilliant :roftl:

It's also dangerous when driving, I drove listening to wag CD for the first time and didn't pay any attention to a car behind me :shocked: but the other driver had seen me and nothing happened :biggrin2:

That's why I'll never listen to Mika if I ever drive :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

(with me, I bring revival. :biggrin2:)

Mikanstinct

When you feel/know/want something first, then realize it has something to do with Mika.

Examples: from the "You Know You're A Mika Fan When" thread...

YKYAMFW Despite not liking Disney celebrities, you go to see Monte Carlo because it plays 3 Mika songs. :biggrin2:

it does?! So that's why I had some odd undeniable pull to go see it... :biggrin2:

So did I! I say, MFC Field Trip time! :aah:
Edited by Trix the Mubbin

• 1 month later...

Mikute or known also as Micute

When something is so cute, but the word cute is to weak to describe it. Usually it´s Mika who needs a new word for his cuteness, so Mikute fits perfectly. It´s just super - extra - cute.

Mikaism

Your own religion, when you´re convinced that the answer on any question is MIKA.

Micosis

A disease. Very infectious.

Symptoms - you listen to Mika´s songs, you often talk about him, you show every MIKAvids and songs to everyone that´s close to you. In advanced stage you can see the others around you infected.

For ex. me -

I was fangurling over Mika for a year and my biology teacher is his big fan too, thanks to me! :)

Edited by Miss.roxy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Mikute or known also as Micute

When something is so cute, but the word cute is to weak to describe it. Usually it´s Mika who needs a new word for his cuteness, so Mikute fits perfectly. It´s just super - extra - cute.

Mikaism

Your own religion, when you´re convinced that the answer on any question is MIKA.

Micosis

A disease. Very infectious.

Symptoms - you listen to Mika´s songs, you often talk about him, you show every MIKAvids and songs to everyone that´s close to you. In advanced stage you can see the others around you infected.

For ex. me -

I was fangurling over Mika for a year and my biology teacher is his big fan too, thanks to me! :)

That's cool :)