The Mikanictionary - More Random Funnyness

Mika Withdrawal

Usually occurs after two (or more) days without being in contact with anything mika related or logging into the MFC. Withdrawal symptoms include foot cramps, head aches, stomach aches and irritability.

True story. I was in toronto for two days and i didn't log on to the MFC, and i had a TERRIBLE foot cramp. Same thing happened to Finkster.

Oh and

7 days without mika, makes one weak. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika Withdrawal

Usually occurs after two (or more) days without being in contact with anything mika related or logging into the MFC. Withdrawal symptoms include foot cramps, and head aches.

True story. I was in toronto for two days and i didn't log on to the MFC, and i had a TERRIBLE foot cramp. Same thing happened to Finkster.

Oh and

Yup!! I got foot cramps after not being on the forums for about 2 days!!

It was a horrid experience.

I also suffered from depression from not being on. HAHA. And became a tad anti-social! :boxed:

Mika Withdrawal

Usually occurs after two (or more) days without being in contact with anything mika related or logging into the MFC. Withdrawal symptoms include foot cramps, and head aches.

Oh and

Ouf! Terrible experience!! 7 days without Mika... wouh. And purplegrape made it!! :shocked:

hey guys, i actually had to go for more than a week, i got stuck @ my grannys for 10 days cause she was sick, my batteries died and her cd player was broken! it sucked! but i made it, and yes, i did get major foot cramps now that you mention it!:naughty: but after a while, my entire body ached! and i was easily upset with any1. its a terrible feeling!:shocked:do not try this @ home!!! lol

hey guys, i actually had to go for more than a week, i got stuck @ my grannys for 10 days cause she was sick, my batteries died and her cd player was broken! it sucked! but i made it, and yes, i did get major foot cramps now that you mention it!:naughty: but after a while, my entire body ached! and i was easily upset with any1. its a terrible feeling!:shocked:do not try this @ home!!! lol

Ugh, I'm sure that was a horrid experience!!

I don't know WHAT I would do!:boxed:

i cant remember what i did:boxed: , my mind has blocked out that whole horrid expierence lol. it was 10 days of old game shows and 50's music!!:shocked: ohh, im glad thats over!:thumb_yello:

Gah, I don't know WHAT I'd do!

I can only take so much of old game shows and 50's music! ha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hmmmm would pointlessly delicious disease belong in there??? I'm sorry if something like that is already there (i skimmed:blush-anim-cl: ) oh i see phunkygal posted something bout that...sorry phunky i didn't read ur post just the first page then pressed post reply and it just takes you back to the last pg.

• 4 weeks later...

do you know? three of us (argentinian) discovered the scientifical name of the Mika Bug!!! hahaha we didn't know you've already had identified it...hehe

it's "Mikaliticus pennimanius"and it's affecting the argentinan thread right now...so i hope qhen it affects you, it would'nt be so bad...:)

have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...

I definitely have the Mikabug. Oh yeah! And a bad case of it too. I've had it now for five months and there's no sign as to when I'll ever recover. I get that "Don't you say anything bad about MIKA in my prescence" look on my face when someone insults MIKA. LoveLove the Mikanictionary, such a great idea. Later, peeps.

i have one and it actualy hapend

mbf or mgf(mika boy/girl friend)

the happy feelig u get when your boyfriend/girlfriend gets a mika realated nickname.

exampel: like lollipopboy and that makes u lolipopgirl now ur humming the song lolipop 4the rest of the day!

lol thats how i got my nickname!!!

i dont know if this been posted before

mikaism: when someone says something bad about Mika lol, like racism, sexism

Mikaist: The person who says the bad thing.

OMG, that one got me falling off my chair...:roftl::shocked:

• 4 weeks later...