The Mikanictionary - More Random Funnyness

This thread is hilarious. I love how much random stuff I am finding looking through this site. The Mikanictionary reminds me of the made up language in clockwork orange. We're all just a bunch of droogs for Mika. I'm gonna have to make a mini-book for myself!

*continues to read while laughing her little butt off*

Ha who am I kidding...it's not that little.

LOL you nailed almost everything you could do or have while looking/talking/listening to anything to do with MIKA ^^\

Mikatonia:

The vegetative state that a Mikaette falls into when listening to Mika's cd or watches him on TV and involves a sort of insane wiggling and dance routine.

teehee, so true. after wathing the Love Today music video for the hundredth millionth time you still find yourself bobbing up and down involuntarily in a trance mouthing all the words.

haha someone should videotape me, i dont even know what i do while watching him

Mikaversation:

When you find yourself conversing with his cd. For instance:

Mika sings: Oh, oh, oh – Is there anybody home?

You go: Yes. I’m home.

Mika: Who’ll believe me, won’t deceive me, won't try to change me?

You: I won’t do any of that to you. I love you the way you are.

Mika: Ah, ah, ah – Is there anybody home?

You: Yep, still here, would you like to come inside and have a cup of tea?

Mika: Who wants to have me, just to love me?

You: I adore you just the way you are dear.

Mika: Stuck in the middle.

You: Yes, I’d love to be stuck in the middle with you…[/

---------------------

Mikaforia:

When you're whistling Love Today as you hand the cashier at the supermarket your money and she's join in and you go, ‘ OMG! Mikkkaaaaaa fan!’

---------------------

Mikamania:

The craze that will erupt around the world after Mika is fully recognised.

---------------------

M-rush:

1. The utopic feeling you get when listening to his music, watching him perform, or just listening to him talk about tamagotchi’s or marmite.

2. The inevitable stampede that will occur at all major music stores when he releases his next album.

--------------------

Mikanology:

A college course all about Mika...that WE would all get an "A" in because we know more about him than he does because many user titles actually profess this fact......hehehe...we WISH!!!

---------------------

Mika Sighting:

When you look at signs and every time you see an "M" you think "Mika!". Also, seeing a guy with brown curly "Mika-hair" and expecting it to be him...

---------

Share the Mika:

The need to make sure EVERYONE you know sees AND hears Mika immediately

---------------------

Mikawiggle | Mikascrunch | Mika-twang:

Various Mika movements, the little wiggle he does when he dances, the nose scrunch when he sings and the brace thwapping or ‘twanging’ that drives female fans wild.

---------------------

Mikafreeze/Mikajam:

What the fan club forum would do if Mika posted on the board. It would be so jam-packed full of Mika-ettes it would come to a stand still.

---------------------

Mikanian Slips:

Help, I can't stop making "Mikanian" Slips! E.G ‘Oh my Mika did you see that Mika, I mean Michael.’

---------------------

Mikalock:

When your computer freezes on a really good picture of Mika. Mikalock can also stand for the recent state of your cd player...the only album you play is his...over and over... it's almost as if it's not even a "cd" player- it's a "Mika" player...

---------------------

SupercaliMikailisticexpialidocious:

Hehe, the explosion of amazingness when you hear Mika being played anywhere when you were least expecting it.

---------------------

Mikaplosion:

When you play music with the volume in Mikanic proportion.

---------------------

Mika-time:

When you start counting minutes by how long Mika's songs are (i.e.: hey, it took me 'till Love Today to clean my room! or I'll be out in a Lollipop!)

---------------------

Mikaluck:

Being lucky enough to get to meet Mika in person....

---------------------

Mikaphelia:

The uncontrollabe urge to hear Mika, to be next to Mika, near Mika, around Mika, to dream Mika, touch Mika’s braces…etc.

---------------------

Mikavision:

When everything you see reminds you of Mika.

---------------------

Mikaphile:

A collector of anything pertaining to Mika.

---------------------

Vitamin Mika:

And don't forget to take your "Vitamin Mika today kids!"

---------------------

Mika Run Out:

The horror of when your nearest store runs of Mika CD’s.

---------------------

Mikafication:

1: the act of Mikafying: the state of being Mikafied.

2: a source of satisfaction or pleasure from listening to the Mika.

---------------------

Mikaanoia:

Advanced stage of Mikanitis

---------------------

Mikanesque Body:

There are Rubenesque bodies (plump)....statuesque bodies (tall and shapely)...and now the best of all: A Mikanesque body! Woohoo!

---------------------

The Mikalich manoeuvre:

What you need after holding your breath for 3+ minutes while Mika sings live on TV and is terrific! This is where a friend does the Mikalich manoeuvre on you to revive you.

---------------------

Mikaless:

The times and days Mika-ettes suffer when there are no Mika sightings on TV or new stuff to read...

---------------------

"Mika":

What I now call his cd. Not, Life in Cartoon Motion or the Mika album. Nope, just "Mika". For instance, "I'm going to turn Mika on" (Hahaha. Look everyone I’m Mikegutterminding.)

Or, if I'm looking for it, "Where's Mika gone?"

-------------------

Double Mikapardy:

when you are secretly chatting on this message board in the bedroom, you create two screens so when your husband walks in, you just click on the minimize button to hide your Mika screen in a little corner....

-------------------

Mikatrums:

The attitude you throw at your kids when you very much need to replay a Mika video and your kids are tugging at your shirt for attention....

-------------------

Mikasm:

What your Mikagutterminded Mikafingers do when you try to type "Mikaism" after midnight...

-------------------

Mikaphoria:

A state of bliss, satisfaction and contentment after being able to listen and dance to the whole Mika CD without interruption.

-------------------

Mikallusion:

Any word or phrase said by non-Mika-ettes in the world outside the realm of Mika that you register as a reference to something Mika-related, including his likeness, his quotes, or other Mikaisms

-------------------

Mikanating:

Hey, get your minds out of the gutter!!! That's not what I meant! Mikanating is when you are sat in front of the computer chatting with everyone on the forum and being thoughtful of Mika.

-------------------

HRM (His Royal Mikaness):

A rightful title, HRM - the true blue king of psychobabble pop!

------------------

Mika Amendment:

The right to freely express one's adoration of HRM.

------------------

Mikanize:

The act of spreading Mika around and trying to turn everyone into a Mika-ette.

--------------------------

"M" force:

The gravitational pull of the Mika Fan Forum.

Fanatic Mikaddict:

Someone who sings Mika songs everywhere while picturing his face or singing to his CD cover…or a picture of him on the computer screen.

Mika-itis:

Name of the virus everyone on the forum has caught, making us have all these "symptoms" of severe Mikaddiction and Mikadmiration.

------------------

Mikatonia:

The vegetative state that a Mikaette falls into when listening to Mika's cd or watches him on TV and involves a sort of insane wiggling and dance routine.

---------------------

Encyclopedia Mikania:

The book of all things Mika.

---------------------

Mikaful Thinking:

When you see someone or hear someone in real life, on the TV, etc., and you think it's Mika and you get excited and clamber to find where it’s coming from, but, alas, it's not him...

---------------------

Mika-BAM:

When you are thinking so much about Mika that your head explodes!!

---------------------

Mikanol:

Mika medicine title. WARNING: may cause uncontrollable smiling, grinning, drooling, or unexpected feelings of inner peace/joy/cheerfulness and professions of loving today or lollipops.

---------------------

The Mikana Triangle:

Similar to the bermuda triangle. Where Mika-Land is located. Mika-ettes here forever live in a state of Mika-induced ecstasy or a Mikatonic state caused by our adulation of our eternal ruler. *Snickerfit*

--------------------------------

Mikafooled:

When Enfa tells us all he’s got a girlfriend and we search the net for gossip only to find we have been totally fooled and it’s April 1st…

---------------------------------

Mikannoyance:

The irritated response that one gets after reading a negative review such as the case as the person who had the gall to write a negative review...like they know anything at all. Pfft.

Mikagotchia:

The inexplicable urge to go out to the shops and buy a Tamagotchi with connective abilities…just because Mika has one and you want to ‘connect your tamagtochi’s’ *Giggle*

Mikasteria:

The Mika-induced hysteria that runs rampant on the Fan club forum and is often experienced when listening to his CD on repeat for an entire day.

OMM! (Oh My Mika!):

State/expression of shock.

Mikanapping:

Stealing the exalted one, often with the use of a piano stool, wheels, duct tape and a getaway car.

--------------------------------

Mikagasm:

The physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of Mika related excitation, usually resulting from stimulation by Mika things and usually accompanied by happiness.

Add your own ideas if you have any!

I love the Mika Obsessive one, where we go round the shops looking for copies of his album or his DVD, and putting them at eye level when they are on the bottom shelves (I thought I was the only one who did that!)

Here's some new ones. Don't know if anyone has suggested them yet.

MIKATASTIC: The word to descrobe anytrhing with lots of colours, rainbows etc, or colourful posters, or furry animals, or animal costumes. Basically, anything that makes you think of Mika, because it's colourful. like his cartoons and his concerts.

MIKAMAGICAL: That's any time spent watching Mika, or listening to his music.

MIKADISGUSTED: That's how we feel when he gets dissed by tone-deaf morons, in the press and on TV.

Love today, from Marilyn

I did this mock album review of LICM and I got to decide everything I said myself and choose my outfit and everything and I got out of the dressing room with these BRIGHT YELLOW sunglasses and in pink and black everything else so the sunnies really stood out and my granddad saw me and was like "Oh those glasses are MIKALICIOUS!"

And I was like "Eew granddad, you did not just say that :D"

I'm risking divorce myself!

Is there a Mikalawyer???

this WE I tried to explain my husband what is happening to me, I showed him the forum, the tons of Mika's pics filed in my PC, and that he should wait for hours outside the concert site because we NEED to see Mika before going home (he's not coming to the concert, just a driver...)...he had a strange look...i'm afraid he will go for psychiatric help!!!

uff. I cannot keep off this forum... I am supposed to work....

this thread is totally mine!

They try to make us go to rehab

And we say no... no... no!

Love today, from Mika-addict Marilyn

• 1 month later...

Mikaddict: Some one who must continuously listen to Mikasongs if he/she want to stay healthy. If a Mikaddict doesn't get his/her daily Mika, he/she will die in less than 12 hours..

I'm a Mikaddict, I go crazy if I don't get enough Mika :0

Mikaddict: Some one who must continuously listen to Mikasongs if he/she want to stay healthy. If a Mikaddict doesn't get his/her daily Mika, he/she will die in less than 12 hours..

I'm a Mikaddict, I go crazy if I don't get enough Mika :0

Here's another Mikaddict! I can't go on without my daily Mikadose :glasses2::biggrin2:

Do you think it counts a MOD?

MOD = Mika Overdose ;)

Absolutely yes! And I've got it especially after this last tour! you know what? I'm almost relieved it's over 'cause I need a pause, too :blink::sweatdrop:

Oh yes: it's too funny :roftl:

But I'm extremely worried about my condition...

because I've actually experienced every single word in the Mikanictionary :shocked:

When is this infection going to end? :stretcher:

PS my family, friends, colleagues and students are very worried, but I'm having so much fun :roftl::yay:

Oh yes: it's too funny :roftl:

But I'm extremely worried about my condition...

because I've actually experienced every single word in the Mikanictionary :shocked:

When is this infection going to end? :stretcher:

PS my family, friends, colleagues and students are very worried, but I'm having so much fun :roftl::yay:

Laura, I fully understand u and I'm a bit worried, too; am also asking myself how long it'll last:blink: but Mika makes me feel sooooo good! :roftl:

Laura, I fully understand u and I'm a bit worried, too; am also asking myself how long it'll last:blink: but Mika makes me feel sooooo good! :roftl:

Okie.....

I want to say something cynical and sarcastic as I would usually and keep a complete straight face... IF I didn't completely relate!

MFC... It's like one giant club for crazy people! :P

Okie.....

I want to say something cynical and sarcastic as I would usually and keep a complete straight face... IF I didn't completely relate!

MFC... It's like one giant club for crazy people! :P

I agree :wink2: but Mika is crazy himself, as he says so i think we all 'match, are good together' (as Kylie said) :biggrin2:

I would like to suggest a new word (after a post of mine on the Mikagasmic pics thread, see my signature):

The MikaGraveyard: :rip_1:

a graveyard where they bury Mikafans who died after seeing too many mikagasmic pictures.

I know it's a bit gothic...but just have a look at the posts in that thread :naughty:

I would like to suggest a new word (after a post of mine on the Mikagasmic pics thread, see my signature):

The MikaGraveyard: :rip_1:

a graveyard where they bury Mikafans who died after seeing too many mikagasmic pictures.

I know it's a bit gothic...but just have a look at the posts in that thread :naughty:

in fact today I looked at too many pics .............and not only there .......but his pix are all mikagasmic! :stretcher: