The Mikanictionary - More Random Funnyness

Ahhhh! Ok i have a few suggestions to the amazing dictionary :naughty:

MIKA Pride - The feeling you get when you say something about mika, start mika-ranting, or just uncontrollably discuss mika topics and burst with the most recent mika news to non mika fans and you can't help but feel misunderstood, but at the same time you feel your strong pride and devotion of being a fan of mika and you can't help but feel giddy and proud of your mika-obsessed-ness, like you're in with a little amazing secret that no one knows about yet.

Mikanore - When your MFCing and your friend calls you but all you can do is think of MIKA and mfc so all he/she hears through the phone receiver is the klink of the keyboard and love today in the backround, and you seperated giggles while reading posts and watching videos and your 'yeah's', when you don't really understand what they're saying, but you just say 'yeah' to make it at least seem like you semi-understand what they're discussing , and you think "Call me back later! Can't you understand I'm Mikaing!!! Is it not obvious!?!"

Earth to Mikaette... - When you don't have access to MFC and you're either at school, work, etc. so you're partially depressed and to pass the time you Mika day dream. E.g.: Fantasizing that while you walk, from behind a corner, the entirety of the regular family of MFC, lead by of course, MIKA, jumps out and says 'Surprise!' or 'Chicken!' and they went to come and get you to go on a huge adventure together." But then you realize that that's not actually happening, and you missed half of a lecture or important notes. Usually accompanied by a spaced out, dreamy, longing-for face and eyes that may scare others.

Add them only if you like em :wink2: You can do your own description too if you want :bleh:

Mikasynch: turning on the radio or TV and it's a Mika track playing :cheerful_h4h:

Haha I just had that!

It was at top 11 at 11 on MTV.

The subject was: "say my name"

And on the first place: MIKA! With Grace Kelly. :naughty:

I was like totally sleepy, and then I heard the horse-beat-thing. I was like: OMG!! MIKAAA! :wub2:

Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Emz-Mika-Luva
Mikagasm.

It pretty much explains itself.

If 'Mikagasm' means what I think it means........Then I've had too many too count:naughty: P.S - Sorry to anyone that didn't need to know that!

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

Hey! I just thought of 1.......

MikaPaposal: (btw, I cant spell)

When your starring at/listening to/ thinking of Mika & some one else is in the room and you just randomly ask "Can I marry him?" and the person is left like "If you can get him to say yes....."

Thats happened to me like SO many times lol

I saw Mika's video on TV after looking at Mika on youtube and listening to his CD, I have been accused having an overMikaDose:biggrin2:

hahaha happens to me all the time

mikavoid

an enforced total absence of Mikaspeak and Mika music, such as on romantic weekend away with one's partner, when the merest mention or suggestion of anything Mika-related would result in divorce.

Just had one of these.....

hahaha my bf wants to kill mika :shocked:

haha that is heaps cool miss penniman

i dont know if this been posted before

mikaism: when someone says something bad about Mika lol, like racism, sexism

Mikaist: The person who says the bad thing.

I hate Mikaists!

i have an addition

MIKAVORITE- your new favourites because of Mika (skinny pants, Queen etc)

Mikalepsy: staring into space for hours because your mind is totally occupied with thoughts of Mika. (Not to be confused with Mikatonia (ibid) which involves occasional movement).

• 1 month later...

english: chicken tonight

dutch: kip vanavond

malaysian: ayam di malam hari

japanese: niwatori konban

french: poulet cette nuit

russian: цыпленок сегодня вечером

arabic: dajajah fi hazihil lailah.

:wink2:

Earth to Mikaette... - When you don't have access to MFC and you're either at school, work, etc. so you're partially depressed and to pass the time you Mika day dream. E.g.: Fantasizing that while you walk, from behind a corner, the entirety of the regular family of MFC, lead by of course, MIKA, jumps out and says 'Surprise!' or 'Chicken!' and they went to come and get you to go on a huge adventure together." But then you realize that that's not actually happening, and you missed half of a lecture or important notes. Usually accompanied by a spaced out, dreamy, longing-for face and eyes that may scare others.

This was a sweet day dream!:wub2:

Hi my names Laurah, and im a Mikaholic........i have been for about a year now, and i think its a out time i joined mikaholics anonymous....... :roftl:

I also have Mikaphrenia – a mental illness developed from having not been to a Mika concert :aah:

Mikalogy- the study of understanding mika's unusualness

Mikagraphy- a biography of Mika

Mikalosopher- A wise mika-ette who knows a lot of Mika quotes

Mikastronomy- One who knows well about Mika's behavior and is able to relate it with Mika's birthday.

Mikamelting:

How you begin to turn into a liquid state (especially at the knees) when you listen to "Happy Ending" and you hear Mika sing "This is the hardest story that I've ever told// No hope, no love, no glory// Happy ending's gone forever more." And then just want to give him a really big hug.

Strange.I usually do it at the beginning of the chorus.:blush-anim-cl:

Mikamelting:

How you begin to turn into a liquid state (especially at the knees) when you listen to "Happy Ending" and you hear Mika sing "This is the hardest story that I've ever told// No hope, no love, no glory// Happy ending's gone forever more." And then just want to give him a really big hug.

Strange.I usually do it at the beginning of the chorus.:blush-anim-cl:

I find I don't need an excuse to want to give him a really big hug :mf_lustslow:

Hi my names Laurah, and im a Mikaholic........i have been for about a year now, and i think its a out time i joined mikaholics anonymous....... :roftl:

I also have Mikaphrenia – a mental illness developed from having not been to a Mika concert :aah:

Hello fellow sufferer! I too have Mikaphrenia! Hey maybe I should plead this when I put my next msg on his myspace page asking him to come to Aus!

Hello fellow sufferer! I too have Mikaphrenia! Hey maybe I should plead this when I put my next msg on his myspace page asking him to come to Aus!

Great idea! Maybe he will have pity on us and come if he knows he is causing us to have this mental illness :naughty:

Can play the guilt trip on him :bleh:

• 2 months later...

"Mikareading"

Misreading completely normal words, thinking it says "Mika". A lot of them where on my t-shirt (Amsterdam, Westerpark), some completely insane:

Nissan MICrA

MIlKA

MIlKy wAy

MIKeA

TMF -> the MusIC fActory (dutch tv station)

aMerICA

MIKAdo!

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone, my name's Abi...Well, I've only been here for a week (but I've known about Mika for a month now), and I definitely need to join the Mikaholics anonymous. I also have Mikaphrenia too

Edited by Elmindreda