The Mikanictionary - More Random Funnyness

Hi everyone, my name's Abi...Well, I've only been here for a week (but I've known about Mika for a month now), and I definitely need to join the Mikaholics anonymous. I also have Mikaphrenia too

I also suffer from Mikaphrenia:boxed::naughty:

Ah, well at least you've got a diagnose of what you’re suffering from!:thumb_yello:

Did I say suffering…naah… enjoying is the word, isn’t it?:wink2:

I keep wanting to redo this thread with all the entries for the Mikanictionary in proper alphabetical order :insane:

It needs to be in order ....:mad3:

It's so annoying to pedants like me ...

:aah:

OK - rant over :thumb_yello:

I keep wanting to redo this thread with all the entries for the Mikanictionary in proper alphabetical order :insane:

I was going to say why don't you... ask the person who started the thread... but I just looked at the name and realised I've read the name before but don't know if I've ever seen them actively around since I've been here.

I was going to say why don't you... ask the person who started the thread... but I just looked at the name and realised I've read the name before but don't know if I've ever seen them actively around since I've been here.

Ah yes - one of the legendary but alas now absent (and missed) original members.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

*pats*

You should redo it... and a mod can edit the first posts...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

More new words

In English: Mikactivity: all activities Mikettes do related to Mika; example, last night my Mikactivity was to finish my t-shirt for my coming soon Mika gig and tonight my Mikactivity was drawing Hateful April portrait!

In French: Mikamie/Mikami: a friend you met thanks to Mika

In Spanish: Mikamiga/Mikamigo : a friend you met thanks to Mika

Example: Kumazz is my Mikamiga/Mikamie

Also in French: Mikalins (Mika :huglove:) and Mikaine (similar to cocaine, but legal and with no side effects others than happiness and long hours spent at night on MFC! :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Now, this is a whole text I'd written in Mikaish language almost a year ago and I thought i'd share it with you; it's a bit long , so make sure you have a Mikaspirin ready just in case!

Mikalphabet for Mikaddicted

I'm Mikabsolutely Mikaddicted and Mikalcoholic.

I am a Mikafficionado of Mikart!

I am Mikattracted to Mikaphrodiisiac Mikalternative.

He Mikalleviates my Mikadolescence with his Mikappetizing Mikappearance.

His Mikartistic Mikattitiude Mikappeased my Mikabstinence.

I am Mikattracted to Mikamazing Mikacoustic Mikarias.

Mikawesome Mikadrenalin is Mikastoninishly Mikastounding .

I Mikadore Mikalmighty in a total Mikarnachy!

I Mikadulate Mikardent Mikartistic Mikattitude.

I am Mikaccustomed to Mikabsorbing Mikaffection of Mikadmirers and Mikallies.

They feel such Mikadmiration that they Mikapplaud and pledge Mikalledgiance to Mikardorous Mikapotheosis.

Mikaddcition keep us Mikalive in Mikadoration for Mikattractive Mikabracadabras.

Mikadmins, don't Mikablaze if my Mikattraction makes me a Mikamikaze.

My Mikabstracted Miallegories willl I hope be Mikaccepted so I can Mikacomplish my Mikadoration!

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Mikasthma: Chronic sickness you got since the first time Mika took your breath away.

Mikalicious: When you eat/drink something that reminds you of Mika either for the color, flavor or anything.

Mikasette: The legendary casette of the WAG video.

Mikaraoke: When you're all alone in your house and get in the mood for some Youtube provided karaoke of grace kelly, love today, etc...

Pulling a Mika: Either when you get stuck in a trash can, say "morming", your trousers fall off, you fall of over the drums, or anything Mika has done before.

Mikatuation: That infatuation of buying braces, trousers, an astroboy toy etc...that you actually don't need or won't use, but is Mika-related.

Mikambition: The unfullfiled goal you still have of making this a better Mika world...

Mik-are-golden: When you feel a rush of pulling off your clothes and dance around in white boxers at the rythm of WAG in your room.

hope you like some of those!!!!:biggrin2: just for fun! hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Mikasthma: Chronic sickness you got since the first time Mika took your breath away.

Mikalicious: When you eat/drink something that reminds you of Mika either for the color, flavor or anything.

Mikaraoke: When you're all alone in your house and get in the mood for some Youtube provided karaoke of grace kelly, love today, etc...

Pulling a Mika: Either when you get stuck in a trash can, say "morming", your trousers fall off, you fall of over the drums, or anything Mika has done before.

Mikatuation: That infatuation of buying braces, trousers, an astroboy toy etc...that you actually don't need or won't use, but is Mika-related.

Mikambition: The unfullfiled goal you still have of making this a better Mika world...

Mik-are-golden: When you feel a rush of pulling off your clothes and dance around in white boxers at the rythm of WAG in your room.

I love love love the Mik-are-golden, the pulling a Mika, Mikasette and Mikasthma... That's nearly all of them :aah::biggrin2::biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...

hahah i forgot about this thread! I just reread through a bunch of these definitions and I'm laughing so hard!! :roftl:

You forgot an adenda:

MIKA/ENGLISH words:

Yo meaning "Hello, Mfcrs, how have you been doing?"

Morming - Good morning, my dear fans!

Coccxxxyxxkcxs - Butt bone

etc...

To be continued

The morning after Mika -

Not to be confused with morming

The way you feel when you wake up the morning after a Mika concert. It normally consists of, 1. aching all over after dancing far too much. 2. remembering what an incredible night it was 3. going off to tell anyone who will listen about it.

This can lead to a severe case of The Mika Bug.