he reads the forums... O.O

humpfree

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I had heard and read that he reads the forum, but as a new user, I don't know too much. I knew the forum about 7 months, and I registered this month, on 12th.

Welcome Melaniejazmin!! :flowers2:

I read in the FAQ that he and his family members read it as well...but some folks say he's actually registered here! :shocked: I don't think he is,really...:boxed:

Yeppers....i just hope he doesnt read the body hair thread :naughty:

I personally Hope he doesn't read my posts in the mikagasmic thread or else I'll have one HELL of a red face if I meet him anytime soon :lmfao::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: WELL he is very handsome & I can't help it can I? How anyone can resist that hunk of lebanese manliness is beyond me!!

Edited by DarkLight

I think he registred.I think he wants to read the 'members only' as well... :wink2:

maybe, in real life...when he sees something that looks like our usernames he'll think of us? I've been thinking about this, and I do the same...when I hear something that looks/sounds like a username from the mfc I think of that person.

that would be great...:wub2:

and DAMN..I'm SOO happy he can't read dutch:roftl:

awww don't be sad Keti!!!! :huglove:

first: there are other people who love ya :huglove:

second: I think Mika loves crazy people :roftl::naughty:

well if you really think he'll love crazy people then my goodness he's gonna REALLY LOVE me:mf_rosetinted:

I'm the sole reason the word crazy actually exists dontcha know pmsl:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I know...:wub2: well,if he really reads this - Mika...I love you. This is not everything I have to say to you of course,but it's the shortest way....:blush-anim-cl

:bleh

hello keti my fellow perv & youngest corruptee :bye: how are ye doin' today?

Welcome Melaniejazmin!! :flowers2:

I read in the FAQ that he and his family members read it as well...but some folks say he's actually registered here! :shocked: I don't think he is,really...:boxed:

OMG if that's the case I'm leaving the mfc now eeekkkkkk BYE guys :bye: nice knowing ya!!!:bleh:

Edited by DarkLight

hello keti my fellow perv & youngest corruptee :e: how are ye doin' today?

OMG if that's the case I'm leaving the mfc now eeekkkkkk BYE guys :bye: nice knowing ya!!!:eh:

Heeeey there Chantelle :das::bye: I'm fine thank you!!

Haha if you're leaving then I'm too lol :bleh:

so would I! i mean, who wouldn't want to read their own fanclub.... :lol3:

My thoughts exactly :lol3: I've checked the Lookovermyshoulder's profile today,which for some people say it's aczually Mika.

He hasn't logged in since March the 3rd. :naughty:

Heeeey there Chantelle :das bye: I'm fine thank you!!

Haha if you're leaving then I'm too lol :bleh

My thoughts exactly :lol3 I've checked the Lookovermyshoulder's profile today,which for some people say it's aczually Mika.

He hasn't logged in since March the 3rd. naughty:

ahh don't worry I'm not really leaving :bleh: I would NEVER leave the mfc I love it here:thumb_yello:

ahh I don't think lookovermyshoulder is him to be honest

they said they weren't him & from looking at a few posts that person has made that person has said stuff that I doubt Mika would say about himself to be honest!

and just in case Mika lurks in here (which I reckon if he ever comes on this forum it'd be quite likely he'd pop into this thread)

Helloooo Mika I can see yoooouuuu, :bye: lmfao Did I scare you perchance my darling???:naughty:

hey stop looking at me like that you:shocked: I know the way you're looking at me boy!!! You think I'm mad don't you???

ha well yeah you're right my lovvie :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by DarkLight