The: I'm never going to see Mika-thread

EnFa

How many of you havent got the opportunity to see Mika live before he's a HUGE star with HUGE stadium concerts!?!?

I HAVENT! OH my oh my! Then I saw he's coming for the Roskilde Festival.. and.. and. ... and... I cam't gooo!!! Not even one day!!!

What about you?!?!?!?

Edit: Okay, that was pathetic. But funny. I love it.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHYYY?!! WHY'D YOU START THIS THREAD :sad:

It's hard enough living with the disappointment of cancelling my plans to go to Birmingham because my mother is a nutcase of a woman!!!!!!!!!

It's times like this that I really, really hate living in Kuwait. Nobody ever, EVER performs here. Even if Mika were to perform in Dubai, my mother would chop me up in pieces; because of the whole Birmingham ordeal, I'm not allowed to even mention Mika at home - yes she has seriously, SERIOUSLY lost the plot.

This thread made me sad :crybaby:

WHYYY?!! WHY'D YOU START THIS THREAD :sad:

It's hard enough living with the disappointment of cancelling my plans to go to Birmingham because my mother is a nutcase of a woman!!!!!!!!!

It's times like this that I really, really hate living in Kuwait. Nobody ever, EVER performs here. Even if Mika were to perform in Dubai, my mother would chop me up in pieces; because of the whole Birmingham ordeal, I'm not allowed to even mention Mika at home - yes she has seriously, SERIOUSLY lost the plot.

This thread made me sad :crybaby:

Orh! You poor thing! Well, this is meant to be a sad thread.. Life isn't always fair :thumbdown:

Tell me about it. Imagine not being able to talk about Mika at home!!!!! I had to hide all my Mika stuff in fear that mom would do something insane like throwing them away. I even hid the drawing I did!!!!

She said, "You don't want to know what I'll do if I see any of your Mika crap lying around." She's nuts, NUTS I TELL YOU! *sigh*

Tell me about it. Imagine not being able to talk about Mika at home!!!!! I had to hide all my Mika stuff in fear that mom would do something insane like throwing them away. I even hid the drawing I did!!!!

She said, "You don't want to know what I'll do if I see any of your Mika crap lying around." She's nuts, NUTS I TELL YOU! *sigh*

But what happened? How did this all start?!

Had a chance to go to the B'ham gig, called my best friend who lives there, settled everything with her. My mother said okay, she said, "ask your father too". Little did I know she asked me to ask dad because she was "sure" he would say now..BUT things didn't go according to her plan, my dad said yes, and that's where all of hell broke loose. She kicked me out of the house, I had to move in with dad, she wouldnt even speak to me. A few days later she cooled down, I spoke to her and everything's back to normal. The only condition was that I should never, EVER mention or listen to Mika infront of her as long as she lives.

It's quite depressing actually. :sad:

Had a chance to go to the B'ham gig, called my best friend who lives there, settled everything with her. My mother said okay, she said, "ask your father too". Little did I know she asked me to ask dad because she was "sure" he would say now..BUT things didn't go according to her plan, my dad said yes, and that's where all of hell broke loose. She kicked me out of the house, I had to move in with dad, she wouldnt even speak to me. A few days later she cooled down, I spoke to her and everything's back to normal. The only condition was that I should never, EVER mention or listen to Mika infront of her as long as she lives.

Oh, sounds horrible! :(

I didn't know you had this kinda thing going on!

At least you can be here on MFC with us!!

Oh, sounds horrible! :(

I didn't know you had this kinda thing going on!

At least you can be here on MFC with us!!

This all happened a week ago, it was awful :sad:

She wanted me to delete my account off here believe it or not!!!!! That's where I drew the line! I was like, I won't listen to him or mention him around you but I'm not deleting my account, I'm NOT. So yeah, you're right, at least I'm here on the MFC :huglove:

It's terrible though that I can't see him live, it's super, super depressing :sad:

It is! How sad! I really feel with you! *elder people*

But I'm sure you'll have a chance too! :thumb_yello:

This all happened a week ago, it was awful :sad:

She wanted me to delete my account off here believe it or not!!!!! That's where I drew the line! I was like, I won't listen to him or mention him around you but I'm not deleting my account, I'm NOT. So yeah, you're right, at least I'm here on the MFC :huglove:

It's terrible though that I can't see him live, it's super, super depressing :sad:

Waahhh!

Yes, you definitely needed to draw the line!

Oh, no! I don't know what to say, sounds depressing... :(

I hope you all the best and you will see Mika Im sure! :huglove:

Ahw so sorry to hear that. If that ever happened to me I wouldn't be able to live! You're so brave :thumb_yello:

Aww, thanks so much for your support everyone. Maybe I should've talked about it sooner *sigh* It's just such a depressing thing to talk about :sad:

Enfa, if I disappear (which won't happen hopfeully!), I expect y'all to fly over to Kuwait, crash the door down and Mikanap me, LOOOL!

That would be one heck of a sight! :roftl:

Well I wonder if I'll ever get the chance to see him perform... I hope that Belgium will be on his list.... Okay so we're a small country but we're just as good as all the others :P:p:p:wink2:

Aww, thanks so much for your support everyone. Maybe I should've talked about it sooner *sigh* It's just such a depressing thing to talk about :sad:

Enfa, if I disappear (which won't happen hopfeully!), I expect y'all to fly over to Kuwait, crash the door down and Mikanap me, LOOOL!

That would be one heck of a sight! :roftl:

We would all bring braces, and bind you mother with them if she tried to do anything!!

*freeze, it's the Mika-police, everyone down on the ground. Now. I said NOW WOMAN!!!!*

We would all bring braces, and bind you mother with them if she tried to do anything!!

*freeze, it's the Mika-police, everyone down on the ground. Now. I said NOW WOMAN!!!!*

HAHAHAHA!! I just had a mental image of that! LOOOL! That was hilarious!!!!! Bound in braces and you're aiming at her with a LICM album, bwhahaha!

Anyways, I gtg now, I'm at uni and my class started, yikes! *waves*

HAHAHAHA!! I just had a mental image of that! LOOOL! That was hilarious!!!!! Bound in braces and you're aiming at her with a LICM album, bwhahaha!

Anyways, I gtg now, I'm at uni and my class started, yikes! *waves*

*waves back*

And I will come too if you disappear! :mf_rosetinted: