Sat in a restaurant with family...all of a sudden!!!! Aaaaa!

Shezzy12

Hey guys

What would you do...?

If your in a restaurant with your family

and your husband/bf/dad calls for the waiter and its MIKA!

Be realistic guys lol

Okay i'll start if MIKA was the waiter, i think i would run out!

Sounds silly! lol

I wouldnt scream i wud run out in shock! lol

Then maybe after the shock, I may come back and ask for an sutograph or something lol okay now your turn! Remmeber your with you family and pretend they dont know MIKA :) xxx

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question though...Mika as a waiter? hehe I don't think it's possible now :P

But, I probably would do the only natural thing there is to do.....clutch onto his leg as if it were life, LOL

Hmm what would i do.....

Seriously i would first of all stare for a while to make sure it was really him.

Go to the bathroom to check my makeup and hair

Then sit there ording food until the restaurent closed

At which point i would have got myself enough courage to ask for an autograph :naughty:

haha yes guys it is strange!

But come on its a laugh...

We gotta imagine him being a waiter lol...[ i know its unlikely lol ]

He used to work part time as a waiter i believe :wink2:

I would be like : aaaaaa!!!!!!! Oh my god! :shocked: Then, I would started to blush. I can`t say anything. I would be soched! I would definitely ask for a pic and an autograph. All my family would be staring at me but I would feel SO happy that I wouldn`t even care.

It would be such an awesome evening. :mf_lustslow:

Lol two days ago when I was dancing with my instructor, he seemed to be like Mika 'cause he's also tall, skinny and he worn funky shirt. I realized

that I have a sick obession :shocked:

It isn't "sick", don't say that! It's "dangerous". LOL :roftl:

I would... Order my food. Then maybe chat a little bit! It's the perfect opportunity to talk to him without others pressing him for pictures and autographs or rushing him to interviews and soundchecks.

I imagine he'd be a good waiter - he seems friendly! And smiley. Or maybe some customers would see him as weird. But I like those kinds of waiters!

I don't think I would be to shocked or too shy. First of all I would ask if he idd was Mika or if he really really looked like him (that's not bad either :D). If it were him I would just explain that I'm a huge fan of his, and then let him get back to his work.... Hoping to talk to him during his break or something and then maybe ask for an autograph and hoping that there is someone with a camera around:blush-anim-cl:

Oh and the very first thing I would do , is smiling like I never smiled before. :biggrin2: That would just be a reflex I think :P

Realistically, being my shy self, I would just sit and stare in awe, not saying anything. My mom would probably point him out as if I didn't know who he was and then start talking to him about his concert we went to see. I'd probably be in too much of a shock to actually say anything. :blush-anim-cl:

Haha I would just look at him, absolutely shocked. Then once i regained my composure, I'd have to spill some water on myself so that my lovely waiter might assist me in drying off - haha as if that would work. Poor dear would have no rest! I imagine I would need every sort of thing throughout dinner. More water, another napkin, directions to the restroom... whatever else I can cook up. ^_^

i would start laughing! just, "no way, of all places...no way!"

and i'd manage squeezing a hello somewhere in there...:wink2:

i'd ask him what he recommends.

and maybe request for him to sing out the orders? :D