Why is he a twat?:naughty:

Love your zachary siggy! He's just so......:teehee:

He's a twat cause I missed it... in fact I forgot to watch it, but it's more fun to blame Bono :teehee:

I love Zach Quinto... he's my newest husband... I think I have about 8 husbands now :teehee:...

Well I kept reminding myself to watch it but to my surprise there were reminders of it on almost every site I visited. It was a nice show, but to imagine that many people in the Rose Bowl is crazzzzyyy. I liked how all their outfits were sparkly, especially Adam's shirt and pants. :naughty:

They just announced tour dates for the 2010 Tour dates which is lucky for me since I canceled the Las Vegas show I was gong to go to for Mika in Oakland. It was worth it though. So I'm hapy U2 are coimg around to Oakland...:roftl:

Awwwww... Adam's always shiny! :naughty:

Have you seen pictures of Adam's outfit from the European shows?

A few of us on the U2 site thought it looked suspiciously like a stripper's outfit :teehee:

Oooh, so it all worked out! That's good it did...

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I did see those pictures...I've been wondering lately who their designer is? :naughty:

Funny bit about having 8 husbands...My mother will always ask who I'm admiring if they are living or deceased...the human race has been around for a while, you know.

Yeah I did see those pictures...I've been wondering lately who their designer is? :naughty:

Funny bit about having 8 husbands...My mother will always ask who I'm admiring if they are living or deceased...the human race has been around for a while, you know.

It's very interesting... I really should go on the site and see if I can find out where they got their clothes from...

:naughty: I think my mother just ignore it, though my dad used to give me a hard time about loving Bruce Campbell and Paul McDermott (:wub2:)... he doesn't realise that I don't care if he makes fun of me..

Haven't read back..

But, I watched half of it yesterday. It was good. Bono introduced the band in a funny way :naughty: My favourite quote from him would've been "Space travel turns me on" when he was singing 'in a little while' :roftl:

Hi Miek!

Teegs: I think in a little while was half way into it. I love it too!

Awww shiny!

I hope they release the footage on DVD :das:

Actually, they did a thing in the paper about U2 doing the whole youtube thing, and according to the article people think that they won't end up coming to Australia cause of the large production costs... :blink:

Awww shiny!

I hope they release the footage on DVD :das:

Actually, they did a thing in the paper about U2 doing the whole youtube thing, and according to the article people think that they won't end up coming to Australia cause of the large production costs... :blink:

Sounds typical. When will artists realise that it's the music that matters..

Not the glitz. :rolls_eyes:

But I want the DVD if it happens. :das: I watched Zootv the other night.. man that was a good concert.

Sounds typical. When will artists realise that it's the music that matters..

Not the glitz. :rolls_eyes:

But I want the DVD if it happens. :das: I watched Zootv the other night.. man that was a good concert.

If they don't come to Oz I will so get cranky at Bono...

I can't get cranky at Adam... it's just impossible for me! :pinkbow::fangurl:

ZooTV was a damn good one... I might watch it once I get all my TAFE stuff done (and I'm one step closer, I finished one assignment 2 weeks early!)...

• 4 weeks later...
Watching the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Concert right now...just awesome...:shocked:

Not just U2 with Bono springing like a bungee jump but everyone performing on it with their awesome sets. Plus the sound is wonderful. Catch it if you can on HBO.

Damn living in the UK :boxed:

Is it online or youtube?

Bummers...

Couldn't find any listings for the show in the UK except for Germany in mid-december. I know that's like a needle in a haystack.

So I found some footage on youtube from people who were there, still catch the actual show for better sound and visuals if you can. Mr. Jagger has SPUNk!

U2, Mick Jagger, Fergie - Gimme Shelter

• 8 months later...

Thank you Luke... :flowers2:

That is pretty sweet..They're definitely rockstarts with humility!

Okay, getting even more excited about seeing them in concert :teehee:

:kachinga: It's three months today till I see U2 in Melbourne!!! :woot_jump:

Or 91 Days... Or 2184 Hours... Or 131040 Minutes... Or 7862400 Seconds :teehee:

Thank you Luke... :flowers2:

That is pretty sweet..They're definitely rockstarts with humility!

Okay, getting even more excited about seeing them in concert :teehee:

:kachinga: It's three months today till I see U2 in Melbourne!!! :woot_jump:

Or 91 Days... Or 2184 Hours... Or 131040 Minutes... Or 7862400 Seconds :teehee:

You're welcome, I was talking to OneRepublics drummer and he said they were so awesome :)

I wanna see them live :wub2: