• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just popping in as things have been pretty hectic but in a good way especially after going on a John Mayer cruise that certainly threw my biological clock out of whack.

nico collard, no worries about the poster, the same thing has happened to me many times at record stores, always impatient or something...

las vegas presale is 2morrow for me, still aiming for a ticket i think...just so sleeeepy and there's all this talk about mika and ice cream :shocked:

ooooh, did we just skim over the album...:blink: I think the excitement of so many tv appearances and such caught our tongues

well from the start i liked No Line on the Horizon and fell head over heels with Magnificent, enjoy Breathe, Born in fez, Cedars of Lebanon. I find I can listen to it when I'm doing schoolwork, relaxing, and dancing well as least on the more upbeat songs...Overall, it grows on me more and more :punk:

ooooh, did we just skim over the album...:blink: I think the excitement of so many tv appearances and such caught our tongues

well from the start i liked No Line on the Horizon and fell head over heels with Magnificent, enjoy Breathe, Born in fez, Cedars of Lebanon. I find I can listen to it when I'm doing schoolwork, relaxing, and dancing well as least on the more upbeat songs...Overall, it grows on me more and more :punk:

Yes, I have that too. I like No line on the horizon and Stand up comedy the most. Good luck with your ticket hunt :thumb_yello:

So what did we think of the new album ?

Love the album!

The only one I really dislike is Moment of Surrender... no matter how many times I listen to it, I can't like it...

My faves are No Line, Magificent, Boots, Stand Up Comedy and Breathe...

And has anyone got the other version of No Line (as in the song)? On the normal CD, there's a song listed as No Line 2, and I adore it! It's awesome!

nico collard, no worries about the poster, the same thing has happened to me many times at record stores, always impatient or something...

las vegas presale is 2morrow for me, still aiming for a ticket i think...just so sleeeepy and there's all this talk about mika and ice cream :shocked:

I thought I'd better let you know just in case you were wondering where it was... Oh, and I got my Slane t-shirt today! It fits very well...

Ooooooooooh! Another person! I feel the need to tell you that the Vegas show is on my b'day! I'm so close to getting on a plane to go to it... if you are really lucky to get to see Adam, any chance you could take a pic of him for me? Please??? *begs*

a video of him saying happy birthday to me would be fabulous, but I'm not going to push my luck...

Ok. So I'm missing out then.

I hate myself. Ha. What's on the dvd??

You glad to have me back here...?

wow... it's changed... i'm scared... lonely... :(

It's the images that Anton Corbjin recorded for the album... it's got a bit of a story, where a French cop chucks in the job and goes back to Morocco to see his girlfriend...

Yes, I have that too. I like No line on the horizon and Stand up comedy the most. Good luck with your ticket hunt :thumb_yello:

stand up comedy is awesome, and thanks :)

Love the album!

The only one I really dislike is Moment of Surrender... no matter how many times I listen to it, I can't like it...

My faves are No Line, Magificent, Boots, Stand Up Comedy and Breathe...

And has anyone got the other version of No Line (as in the song)? On the normal CD, there's a song listed as No Line 2, and I adore it! It's awesome!

I thought I'd better let you know just in case you were wondering where it was... Oh, and I got my Slane t-shirt today! It fits very well...

Ooooooooooh! Another person! I feel the need to tell you that the Vegas show is on my b'day! I'm so close to getting on a plane to go to it... if you are really lucky to get to see Adam, any chance you could take a pic of him for me? Please??? *begs*

a video of him saying happy birthday to me would be fabulous, but I'm not going to push my luck...

Lol, yeah Moment of Surrender just does not do it for me...still reminds me of a leftover 90's pop song :naughty:

I love the second version...it's how I sing it all the time cause its faster so I can get more words in...Funny you should mention that as I wore my shirt today...because it was clean not bearing to mind I got tickets earlier in the day :winksmiley02: subconscious celebration i guess...

Your birthday...that's cool! I'm considering this as an early b-day for myself since it is a few weeks after.

Well I was able to get GA for the Vegas show so that's a definite possibility as I plan to get there early to get close to the stage if I don't get the Red Zone tickets. I'll be sure to be on Adam's side.

hey, u never know...:cool:

Ah! sounds pretty! :bleh:

*feels inadequate*

You off to see them???

Hopefully... I plan to stalk them when they come to Oz...

stand up comedy is awesome, and thanks :)

Lol, yeah Moment of Surrender just does not do it for me...still reminds me of a leftover 90's pop song :naughty:

I love the second version...it's how I sing it all the time cause its faster so I can get more words in...Funny you should mention that as I wore my shirt today...because it was clean not bearing to mind I got tickets earlier in the day :winksmiley02: subconscious celebration i guess...

Your birthday...that's cool! I'm considering this as an early b-day for myself since it is a few weeks after.

Well I was able to get GA for the Vegas show so that's a definite possibility as I plan to get there early to get close to the stage if I don't get the Red Zone tickets. I'll be sure to be on Adam's side.

hey, u never know...:cool:

OG... now that you mention it, it kind of does sound like a leftover 90's pop song...

It's great! My t shirt is in the wash, so I resorted to my Ghostbusters shirt...

I'm excited for you! Hopefully you get close... and what's the red zone?

I love you! Don't go out of your way, but if he happens to be near you, it would be good... and I'll love you forever!

The Red Zone are two sections located outside the walkways that have their own concession merchandise stands, it's an auction. Like smaller inner circles on the sides containing about 300 peeps on each side. Some people have been getting RZ tickets for less than $150. Good deal if you ask me since you wouldn't have to line up early like GA and could leave your spot without much difficulty getting back. And it's closer and usually cheaper than the lower level seats that go for $250. And the proceeds go to the RED Campaign.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/736365/mtou?ac_link=u209_auc_info

32218ao

• 2 weeks later...

They are... I love them! Then again, I like remixes...

This is the remix of Get On Your Boots...

OOooooh! New videos! Hopefully these links will work...

Behind the scenes filming the Magnificent video

Welcome to your boudoir!

*gigglesnort* Fun and frolics... I love Adam! :wub2:

Edited by nico_collard

just one quick question: do you all like the latest album?

I think it is just so boring and lacks character.. Songs are all the same... Sorry, just wanted to ask your opinion. I was so disappointed when I listened to it.

I think it is just so boring and lacks character.. Songs are all the same... Sorry, just wanted to ask your opinion. I was so disappointed when I listened to it.

I wasnt sure at first but after I listen to it I think its a classic! .. not quite as good as the Joshua tree but still! :thumb_yello:

Nothing will beat steets , with or without you and that album for me:wub2:

I like it... I know of a few people on Zootopia who don't like it, but I quite enjoy it... then again, those people who don't like it say that the last true U2 album is Zooropa (which I'm not a fan of... Numb is a frigging awesome song though!)

I like all of them except for Moment of Surrender... IMO it's Bono's Rain... it's high pitched, whiny and irritating...

It's good, but I wouldn't say their best... Not really experimental like POP, but at the same time it's not exactly what I would call commercial like Atomic Bomb or ATYCLB (which happens to have my absolute fave U2 song on it! :fangurl:)

I wasnt sure at first but after I listen to it I think its a classic! .. not quite as good as the Joshua tree but still! :thumb_yello:

Nothing will beat steets , with or without you and that album for me:wub2:

I agree with you... nothing could beat Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby... they're classics in my eyes!