• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Failure really isnt an option is it ? I think he has to :shocked:

Old men move fast ! 50 isnt old .. you seen Larry Mullen :wub2:

Yeah, but he's Dorean Grey.......:wub2:

YEH ... Im not sure where he will announce ... Newcastle would be definate ! that place was awesome , and maybe one abroad.. shall see:punk:

Absolutely...just a case of waiting and seeing what he comes up with:thumb_yello:

:sneaky2:hey, its not my fault the stupid BBC said I wasn't in the area:sneaky2:

You did your best :thumb_yello:

I know:naughty:

Thank you my love...I do try...despite you saying that I am a 'new level of nastiness':naughty:

There is no way at all at a stadium you would meet U2 ..

What? Not even if you wait where they'll go in?

It was fantastic and on Saturday whilst I was trying to do my housework I had it on...at full volume so that I could hear it above the Hoover

Nice! You can only play U2 at one level... LOUD!

No, blown my gig budget a bit this year, Franz, Lily Allen, Coldplay...........if I carry on like this I will have no budget left for Mika

The way Mika's going, he won't be touring till next year...

Reality check kath , kath to reality check ... its gonna be mega !

Damn straight it is! Kelzy and I are hoping to follow them around Oz...

Myself and elfie have watched a few ...ohh and the movie:thumb_yello:

And you enjoyed it, didn't you? :naughty:

I've never seen the tv show... haven't seen the movie either... That would just be too boring to me...

Old men move fast ! 50 isnt old .. you seen Larry Mullen

Larry's only 47... still a spring chicken! :naughty:

Yeah, but he's Dorean Grey.......:wub2:

That he is! :naughty:

*worships Larry's skills at not aging*

Though Adam's getting better looking as he gets older... like a fine wine really! :das:

I've saw it on the news last night while I was waiting for Letterman... and i noticed that Adam was filming while the mayor was speaking... :bow:

Top ten things U2 has learnt over the years...

10. A lot of people think I'm the guy who sang with Cher - Bono

9. I suck at Guitar Hero - Edge

8. Dumb people send us videos all the time. They think we're Youtube. - Adam

7. Even my family asks, "Are you Adam or Larry?" - Larry

6. There's always quite a stir in Applebee's when they call "U2 - party of four!" - Bono (*shrugs* I don't really get it)

5. Cool name - The Edge

Uncool name - The Itch - Edge (You HAVE to watch this bit if you haven't seen it already!)

4. Melted cheese tastes good on practically everything - Adam (I want ot know how he knows that! :das:)

3. Sometimes when we shout "Are you ready to rock??", I don't care if you're ready to rock - Larry

2. It's never too soon to start working on a phony Irish accent! - U2

1. Up close, you can totally see Letterman's hairpiece. - Bono

I can't access the video... it won't let me cause I'm set to Oz, but someone else might... You really need to watch it...

nothing tops magnificent for me...i just don't get tired of hearing that song or performance...they were all hilarious in the top ten

came across this vid on atu2.com...Larry is looose :naughty:

can't wait for the 2nd album *springs in the air*

It will be called "Kiss The Future" Tour according to the article but u2.com says the "u2360" Tour, either way both fine by me

and it looks like the tour will be all stadiums so far...

At first I wasn't too keen on the idea of stadiums since I'm spoiled with arenas but my perspective has changed now...I hope they play the giants stadium in SF...that would be awesome... :punk:(rearing its head again once more)

the article explains it all:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/exclusive-u2-to-kiss-the-future-on-global-1003948418.story

Edited by soulsalsa7

Yaaa baby!!!

Chorzow, Poland, August the 6th!!! :punk:

I'm going to Poland in the beginning of August, talk about good timing eh! :naughty:

I saw them in Chorzow in 2005 and they were AMAAAHZING... Can't wait!

:mad3: I'm on holiday when they're in Amsterdam....................:sneaky2:

Where am I???? In f***** Ireland :cool:

Oh no!

I couldn't help but hear Alanis' Ironic in my head..

Nice to see the dates...I made it to the breathe group since i let my membership expire but it's all good :mf_rosetinted:

I think I might go to the L.A. show unless they add a date for northern california...

Hope that the else wheres of the world, U2 will be playing in or at a city near you!

So everyone doing GA? I'm going for it this time most likely, though I still don't know what ticket prices match which seats? :blink:

I'm on holiday when they're in Amsterdam....................

Where am I???? In f***** Ireland

Damn... I don't know what else to say but... maybe you could change your holiday? *shrugs*

Yaaa baby!!!

Chorzow, Poland, August the 6th!!!

I'm going to Poland in the beginning of August, talk about good timing eh!

I saw them in Chorzow in 2005 and they were AMAAAHZING... Can't wait!

Oh no!

I couldn't help but hear Alanis' Ironic in my head..

Incredibly good timing!!! I'm getting really excited for people who are going... especially the Aussies on U2.com... most of them are heading over to Europe for them, and one is going to go to most of them!

Nice to see the dates...I made it to the breathe group since i let my membership expire but it's all good

I think I might go to the L.A. show unless they add a date for northern california...

Hope that the else wheres of the world, U2 will be playing in or at a city near you!

So everyone doing GA? I'm going for it this time most likely, though I still don't know what ticket prices match which seats? :blink:

I assume I'm in the Boots group, seeing as my subscription is new... I think the Boots group is the one for newbies...

It'll be a capital city near you... I don't really like the chances of U2 playing in a town with 36000 people :naughty:... though I would love ot go to each concert they do in Oz... they did Sydney (x2), Melbourne, Brisbane and I think they did Perth... so hopefully that's what I'll do...

I'd like to be as close as I can for at least one... I'd like to know what prices corespond with which seats too... it would make it easier to figure out where I am going to be...

I'm glad they announced the dates! Too bad there's not more though. As it stands right now they'd be coming 3 and 4 hours away from me, the only problem is I'm graduating college in June so I have no clue where I'm going to be in September.

I wonder how much their tickets go for anyway. I'm assuming $$$?

Oh, and I got ripped off by u2.com... they haven't given me my t shirt! The CD came yesterday though...

my cd came in the mail too (last week)...i didn't get the shirt either...maybe they will send it later...

about the slane castle cd, I had forgotten how passionate that concert was with Bono's father passing away. I remember now why I only watched the dvd once...such raw emotion for all of them.

I'm not in the Boots group... I'm in the Breathe Group... though I'm not going to Europe for a concert cause I can't afford it...

Yay and bummer... I'm sure they will add a few more dates to this leg, there's always the next leg but that defeats the purpose of the membership. Here's to good luck for everyone!

I'm glad they announced the dates! Too bad there's not more though. As it stands right now they'd be coming 3 and 4 hours away from me, the only problem is I'm graduating college in June so I have no clue where I'm going to be in September.

I wonder how much their tickets go for anyway. I'm assuming $$$?

JEN!!! *crash tackles*

It sucks that you won't know where you are, but good that you graduate soon!

The cheapest were about €35 (GA)... I think the more expensive ones are about €95...

my cd came in the mail too (last week)...i didn't get the shirt either...maybe they will send it later...

about the slane castle cd, I had forgotten how passionate that concert was with Bono's father passing away. I remember now why I only watched the dvd once...such raw emotion for all of them.

Yay and bummer... I'm sure they will add a few more dates to this leg, there's always the next leg but that defeats the purpose of the membership. Here's to good luck for everyone!

At least I'm not the only one who didn't get a shirt... I emailed the people who sent it out yesterday I think..

actually, I found it even weirder that they sent the CD to a mail centre in New Zealand before it came to Australia... :blink:

I have the DVD, but haven't watched it yet... I might watch it sometime soon...

I think the presale codes are still valid for the next leg... I might be wrong though...

And guess whose birthday is tomorrow (and it's not mine)? :fisch:

Smart choice of pictures, Birthday wishes to the wonderful Adam too...

Hope we get our shirts soon and watch the DVD at least once sometime, that could be a close substitute for not seeing a show this time around, again I said close :wink2:

Now I'm set on the Las Vegas show when they officially announce it since it's pretty much the smallest stadium on the tour so far...

I'm going to do GA this time plus I hear the concert goers in LV always are considerate meaning you can leave ur spot and come back to the same spot. oh yeah :punk:

I found this...Prices for the seat u get, it's estimated but looks pretty close to what has been released so far:

30 tickets = the furthest away upper level seats, in the far corners of the stadium... worst seats in the house

55 tickets = ALL FLOOR TICKETS... when you arrive at the venue, and your ticket is scanned, you will find out if you made the 'ellipse/heart/circle/inner-stage section' or not.

95 tickets = lower level seats, but in sections farthest from the stage.... or upper level seats, in sections closest to the stage

250 tickets = the best lower level sections, right near the stage.

Smart choice of pictures, Birthday wishes to the wonderful Adam too...

Hope we get our shirts soon and watch the DVD at least once sometime, that could be a close substitute for not seeing a show this time around, again I said close :wink2:

Now I'm set on the Las Vegas show when they officially announce it since it's pretty much the smallest stadium on the tour so far...

I'm going to do GA this time plus I hear the concert goers in LV always are considerate meaning you can leave ur spot and come back to the same spot. oh yeah :punk:

I found this...Prices for the seat u get, it's estimated but looks pretty close to what has been released so far:

I find the best pics on Zootopia... they really know how to feed my Adam obsession... :naughty:

I know... It's a bit like watching videos of Mika gigs and being told it;s just like being there :sneaky2:

That's pretty cool... it would be good if they are like that... how big is the stadium?

I know, I ventured over the pics thread a while back, and it's amaaazing the wealth they have over there. I had to hurry to get out since I would've been there for days especially since I know how to master Photoshop now.

I do hope you'll be able to catch them sometime. I haven't even seen Mika live but it's good to have lots of other hobbies/artists so you don't go insane! :roftl:

Well the Las Vegas Stadium holds around 40,000 whereas the L.A. Rose Bowl holds around 100,000. Since they are not playing close to the Bay Area, I'll be flying to see them so the LV one really appeals to me...:naughty:

Oh before I forget to tell you, my membership shirt came in today. It's nicer than I expected since it's American Apparel so you have the softness and fit. Finally a small actually fits me. I think that means you might get yours in a week or so. :thumb_yello:

I know, I ventured over the pics thread a while back, and it's amaaazing the wealth they have over there. I had to hurry to get out since I would've been there for days especially since I know how to master Photoshop now.

I do hope you'll be able to catch them sometime. I haven't even seen Mika live but it's good to have lots of other hobbies/artists so you don't go insane! :roftl:

Well the Las Vegas Stadium holds around 40,000 whereas the L.A. Rose Bowl holds around 100,000. Since they are not playing close to the Bay Area, I'll be flying to see them so the LV one really appeals to me...:naughty:

Oh before I forget to tell you, my membership shirt came in today. It's nicer than I expected since it's American Apparel so you have the softness and fit. Finally a small actually fits me. I think that means you might get yours in a week or so. :thumb_yello:

I need to learn how to use photoshop... I I can resize stuff and change things slightly but can't make pretty things like everyone else...

Oh, I have heaps of hobbies (I've been trying to put together a petition for Mika to come back here for ages)... actually, I just remembered, Adam was in a dream I had not last night, but the night before :das:... yes, very random!

Ooooooh Vegas... If I ever went there I'd be wandering around asking people if they've seen Grissom around :naughty:...

Hopefully I will get it soon... and I'm hoping they don't send it off to New Zealand before it comes here... :blink: