finally found a youtube link that worked. the rooftopconcert rocked :punk:

They rocked london , brought it to a stand still :wub2:

It was fantastic and on Saturday whilst I was trying to do my housework I had it on...at full volume so that I could hear it above the Hoover:thumb_yello:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You going to see them Kath? I bet they play Glasgow

No, blown my gig budget a bit this year, Franz, Lily Allen, Coldplay...........if I carry on like this I will have no budget left for Mika:shocked:

Coldplay ... :blink:

- 100000 cred points ..

U2 in Glasgow!! will the the gig of the Summer man :shocked:

Yeah....................I have to say............when my money tree grows...:shocked: T'would be brilliant. But I wasn't even going to do Coldplay but I got so fed up of no Mika gigs that I relented....I had better stop spending now or I seriously WON'T be able to see Mika:shocked:

Yeah....................I have to say............when my money tree grows...:shocked: T'would be brilliant. But I wasn't even going to do Coldplay but I got so fed up of no Mika gigs that I relented....I had better stop spending now or I seriously WON'T be able to see Mika:shocked:

Man !! back away hunni .... not seeing Mika would be a disaster :shocked:

Reality check kath , kath to reality check ... its gonna be mega ! :punk:

Man !! back away hunni .... not seeing Mika would be a disaster :shocked:

Reality check kath , kath to reality check ... its gonna be mega ! :punk:

I know....................and seriously..............I haven't actually dibbled into my 'Mika fund' for the other tickets.....which is a bit naughty really as that is supposed to be the money that I spend on gigs.....but I couldn't bear the thought of spending my Mika money on other things:roftl:

Reality check Freddie......Kath NOT going to Mika gigs?:shocked::naughty:

I know....................and seriously..............I haven't actually dibbled into my 'Mika fund' for the other tickets.....which is a bit naughty really as that is supposed to be the money that I spend on gigs.....but I couldn't bear the thought of spending my Mika money on other things:roftl:

Reality check Freddie......Kath NOT going to Mika gigs?:shocked::naughty:

That is not an option to be honest .. :shocked:

We all took big pay cuts ... sigh .. the world is hurting .. not sure how many Ill be able to do :boxed:

That is not an option to be honest .. :shocked:

We all took big pay cuts ... sigh .. the world is hurting .. not sure how many Ill be able to do :boxed:

I know.

I certainly won't be going to as many as I would like......and even one will be better than nothing:thumb_yello:

I know.

I certainly won't be going to as many as I would like......and even one will be better than nothing:thumb_yello:

YEH ... Im not sure where he will announce ... Newcastle would be definate ! that place was awesome , and maybe one abroad.. shall see:punk:

About time too.....................what can a girl do......I told you about it as it was actually being broadcast..... I sent you a link......and it takes you FOUR days to see it:shocked::roftl:

:sneaky2:hey, its not my fault the stupid BBC said I wasn't in the area:sneaky2:

You did your best :thumb_yello:

Ohh I never knew that!! I know you get Jonathon Ross etc :thumb_yello:

Here in Uithoorn we don't, but Amsterdam they do. We bought a digital TV thingy just for the BBC, but then our Harddisk recorder doesn't work :sneaky2: so if I really wanted to watch the BBC, I could plug in the Digitv thingy.

Here in Uithoorn we don't, but Amsterdam they do. We bought a digital TV thingy just for the BBC, but then our Harddisk recorder doesn't work :sneaky2: so if I really wanted to watch the BBC, I could plug in the Digitv thingy.

Soo plug in the thingy ... best in the world :thumb_yello:

Ive seen british tv ... much more chickeny that the uk

Soo plug in the thingy ... best in the world :thumb_yello:

Ive seen british tv ... much more chickeny that the uk

And not be able to record greys anatomy, desperate housewifes, gossip girl and all other necessities of life?????:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Yes, deep down, I'm a girl.:wink2:

You seee .. I knew!!!

:punk:

Myself and elfie have watched a few ...ohh and the movie:thumb_yello:

Takes a real man to admit he's watching girly shows!:thumb_yello: