Well it certainly helps if you're taking a course like I am...makes it so easy like butter.

Did he talk this time around in your dream...that would be a shock! :shocked: Yes petitions are hard work, I think he should come to your area. I would sign it even if I don't live there.

Oh isn't that the best CSI show, he was brilliant. Yeah that doesn't make sense, all the re-routing when your shirt can just be at your door sooner.

Sorta U2-related: I was in Whole Foods last night and my dad pointed out U2 on a cover of a magazine and remarked in jest, "Is that why Bono wears shades?"

Lol, Bono had on his eyeliner which I can understand but it still made me laugh!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it certainly helps if you're taking a course like I am...makes it so easy like butter.

Did he talk this time around in your dream...that would be a shock! :shocked: Yes petitions are hard work, I think he should come to your area. I would sign it even if I don't live there.

Oh isn't that the best CSI show, he was brilliant. Yeah that doesn't make sense, all the re-routing when your shirt can just be at your door sooner.

Sorta U2-related: I was in Whole Foods last night and my dad pointed out U2 on a cover of a magazine and remarked in jest, "Is that why Bono wears shades?"

Lol, Bono had on his eyeliner which I can understand but it still made me laugh!

I think I'm going to do a subject on photoshop next semester... should be good (that, and I need it for the whole web design thing :naughty:)...

Actually, there wasn't a whole lot of talking to be had by anyone :fisch::chkn:... And the petition is coming along slowly, it's just that people are really slow to get stuff done and given to me...

We're almost up to the last Grissom ep here, I might have to watch it I think...

And someone must think that Australia's mail goes through NZ... I know someone that reckoned that to fly from where he is in Canada to Sydney, he'd change flights in LA (which is entirely possible), then fly to NZ, then to Melbourne, then to Sydney :blink:... I really don't know how that works...

*gigglesnort* I like what your dad said... that's something my dad would say... I try not to subject them to too much U2 talk, cause they just roll their eyes... :naughty:

Well, Amsterdam was sold out in ten minutes.....they added another gig to it. :sneaky2:

Trying to stay positive, and keep thinking, hey i'm on holiday!!! But it doesn't work yet. And they are in Dublin when i'm there :shocked: But what do I do with my kids? Leave them in the car :wink2:

I'm shooting for London Now, maybe that will work.

Can't go through life not beeing able to say I went to this tour.:cool:

Well, Amsterdam was sold out in ten minutes.....they added another gig to it. :sneaky2:

Trying to stay positive, and keep thinking, hey i'm on holiday!!! But it doesn't work yet. And they are in Dublin when i'm there :shocked: But what do I do with my kids? Leave them in the car :wink2:

I'm shooting for London Now, maybe that will work.

Yup saw that!! seen the 3D stage!! :punk:

Going to be fabbyyyyyyy:punk:

Yup saw that!! seen the 3D stage!! :punk:

Going to be fabbyyyyyyy:punk:

Why are you happy.........you're glad to see me in all my miseries?

did you not read??? I'm NOT GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oHHHH... hold on I have 1,344,000 posts to catch up on :roftl:

Ohh .. oh mmmm did you join the fanclub :sneaky2:

no :blush-anim-cl: I don't know how hard it is to get tickets for a gig abroad. But when I look at last saturday here in holland, it was crazy. Glad I wasn't among the dissapointed people......my dissapointment was already there .......when I read the dates:cool:

no :blush-anim-cl: I don't know how hard it is to get tickets for a gig abroad. But when I look at last saturday here in holland, it was crazy. Glad I wasn't among the dissapointed people......my dissapointment was already there .......when I read the dates:cool:

So two dates in Holland .. its going to be insane .. :shocked:

Not as bad as micheal jackson!! 50 gigs!! :shocked:

So two dates in Holland .. its going to be insane .. :shocked:

Not as bad as micheal jackson!! 50 gigs!! :shocked:

yes, but he's from outer space...... Bet I could get tickets if U2 did 50:blink:

They are not even doing that many gigs in the UK .. Glasgow , London .. not so many

I think they will add more

i'm sure they will. I do hope i'll get tickets for London. I'm just going to try.

I think I'm going to do a subject on photoshop next semester... should be good (that, and I need it for the whole web design thing :naughty:)...

*gigglesnort* I like what your dad said... that's something my dad would say... I try not to subject them to too much U2 talk, cause they just roll their eyes... :naughty:

oh are you delving into the web design field, cause PS helps of course you have to know html for the web...

the fact of the matter is that me and my fam always tease the dude for how he looks like he has on permanent eyeliner...so he shouldn't be the one to talk...:naughty:

But what do I do with my kids? Leave them in the car :wink2:

Like I always say crack the window...that way they can listen to the music echoing...:mf_rosetinted:

it's midterm crunch around here and what this i hear about Mika close to finishing the album...and U2 selling out shows...Mr. Jackson, I could go on but you get my point...:eek:

It's been ages since I've been here on MFC, but I'm in hospital again and bored so I've got the time on my hands. That means MFC!

About U2: I am soooooo happy!! The presale for the Amsterdam gig started last Saturday. It was awful, the homepage was overloaded, and it took sooooo long. Was able to choose my tickets a few times but then they kicked me off the site. Mission failed. But I've been trying it for over an hour and suddenly I was there: I got my tickets!!! First for the second gig, two very good places. After that I've taken another try and that's why I'm going two times:punk::punk: I am so happy for that!! Also bought tickets for another girl who wasn't able to buy them herself, she's been trying it so many times and evertime failed. She was almost depressed so I've bought her two tickets.

I am going to see my music heroes again:groupwave::woot_jump:

It's been ages since I've been here on MFC, but I'm in hospital again and bored so I've got the time on my hands. That means MFC!

About U2: I am soooooo happy!! The presale for the Amsterdam gig started last Saturday. It was awful, the homepage was overloaded, and it took sooooo long. Was able to choose my tickets a few times but then they kicked me off the site. Mission failed. But I've been trying it for over an hour and suddenly I was there: I got my tickets!!! First for the second gig, two very good places. After that I've taken another try and that's why I'm going two times I am so happy for that!! Also bought tickets for another girl who wasn't able to buy them herself, she's been trying it so many times and evertime failed. She was almost depressed so I've bought her two tickets.

I am going to see my music heroes again:woot_jump:

:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2: No need to rub it in.......

No kidding, I'm happy for you, you'll have to enjoy for the both of us then :thumb_yello:

oh are you delving into the web design field, cause PS helps of course you have to know html for the web...

the fact of the matter is that me and my fam always tease the dude for how he looks like he has on permanent eyeliner...so he shouldn't be the one to talk...:naughty:

I know the HTML stuff, I did it last semester, and I have to do it again... we're going to to do Dreamweaver and stuff later on...

About U2: I am soooooo happy!! The presale for the Amsterdam gig started last Saturday. It was awful, the homepage was overloaded, and it took sooooo long. Was able to choose my tickets a few times but then they kicked me off the site. Mission failed. But I've been trying it for over an hour and suddenly I was there: I got my tickets!!! First for the second gig, two very good places. After that I've taken another try and that's why I'm going two times:punk::punk: I am so happy for that!! Also bought tickets for another girl who wasn't able to buy them herself, she's been trying it so many times and evertime failed. She was almost depressed so I've bought her two tickets.

I am going to see my music heroes again:groupwave::woot_jump:

Hospital sucks, doesn't it? I just got home from hospital after an operation, and I was in with the mums and bubs for two days...

Anyways, yay for you getting tickets!

Yaaay, I've managed to buy tickets for their Polish gig!!! It wasn't easy though :blink:

The tickets were distributed by three different e-stores to avoid the sites being overloaded. The sale started at midnight and of course the sites crashed at once. At 2am two of them started working again, only to inform me that standing tickets are sold out. After two more hours of refreshing the last page I've managed to go through and buy 3 tickets. I went to sleep at 4am. I'm sure U2 are worth it though :wink2:

I've read that Wembley standing tickets sold out in 180 seconds. Wow..

Yaaay, I've managed to buy tickets for their Polish gig!!! It wasn't easy though :blink:

The tickets were distributed by three different e-stores to avoid the sites being overloaded. The sale started at midnight and of course the sites crashed at once. At 2am two of them started working again, only to inform me that standing tickets are sold out. After two more hours of refreshing the last page I've managed to go through and buy 3 tickets. I went to sleep at 4am. I'm sure U2 are worth it though :wink2:

I've read that Wembley standing tickets sold out in 180 seconds. Wow..

Well done!!!

U2 sure are worth it!

Wow... that's quick, though I've heard of similar with other bands or singers...

Wow... i haven't been on here in ages.... but, I managed to get some tickets for Sheffield!! Woo!

I still can't believe they're playing in Sheff though, it's like my territory! Ha!

:D (I seriously haven't stopped smiling this weekend!)

*high fives*

Well done!

I know the HTML stuff, I did it last semester, and I have to do it again... we're going to to do Dreamweaver and stuff later on...

Hospital sucks, doesn't it? I just got home from hospital after an operation, and I was in with the mums and bubs for two days...

Anyways, yay for you getting tickets!

I see...Twice!? Good luck on ur classes... :thumb_yello:

What's everybody doing in hospitals...are there parties going on that I don't know about? Hope all of you are doing just splendid now :original:

Cool that people are getting tickets over in the UK. They seem to be in higher demand there with the limited amount of shows. I've read about pre-sale starting at midnight, why can't they do that in the US. 10 in the morning is way too early for me!

Still waiting for the Las Vegas pre-sale, should be soon though after this week...can't wait!

I see...Twice!? Good luck on ur classes... :thumb_yello:

What's everybody doing in hospitals...are there parties going on that I don't know about? Hope all of you are doing just splendid now :original:

Cool that people are getting tickets over in the UK. They seem to be in higher demand there with the limited amount of shows. I've read about pre-sale starting at midnight, why can't they do that in the US. 10 in the morning is way too early for me!

Still waiting for the Las Vegas pre-sale, should be soon though after this week...can't wait!

Can't speak for the others, but I had a cyst removed... and I'm doing better than I was a few days ago!

I can't wait till the Aussie shows are announced...

Oh, and I saw this on youtube... one of the Bono fans posted it... it's so cute!

I just got a little ray of sunshine in my U2 misery. They added a date. Its in Germany, but do-able for me. just 2 hours drive. So wish me luck. I'm going for tickets this Friday. can't believe I may get to see them afterall :punk:

I just got a little ray of sunshine in my U2 misery. They added a date. Its in Germany, but do-able for me. just 2 hours drive. So wish me luck. I'm going for tickets this Friday. can't believe I may get to see them afterall :punk:

YAYNESS!!!

Hope you get tickets...

MUSE are supporting U2 in the USA!!

:shocked:

Yeah, I heard that... that's pretty cool!

I wonder who will support them in Europe?

• 3 weeks later...

:fisch:

Look what I just found...

http://www.rhythmrecordsdublin.com/ekmps/shops/rhythmrecords/images/condoms%5Bekm%5D368x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg

And on a completely unrelated topic, I've been engaging in in an interesting conversation about whether U2 will wear kilts when they play in Glasgow... I'm hoping they do! :das:

Edited by nico_collard