Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

22 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

It really would be a dream come true if I could hug Mika one day, hopefully after the London gig there might be small chance of meeting him!

I'm afraid many fans will want to but there still might be a chance you never know :crossed:

After Bercy in 2016 I was about to talk with him and hand him my book because he was right in front of me and if silly people had not jumped on him forcing him to get right back into his car I would have but I had to wait until la cigale three years later to be able to give him my book finally so I broke into happy tears once it was in his hand :crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 2/20/2022 at 7:07 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

It really would be a dream come true if I could hug Mika one day, hopefully after the London gig there might be small chance of meeting him!

It would be a dream if I wouldn’t hide behind someone as a first reaction :facepalm: although I don’t really have to, I am so short he could easily oversee me :biggrin2:

But all kidding aside, I do hope it will come true for you one day!! You just have to be patient and very lucky to be at the right place at the right time ☺️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

After Bercy in 2016 I was about to talk with him and hand him my book because he was right in front of me and if silly people had not jumped on him forcing him to get right back into his car I would have but I had to wait until la cigale three years later to be able to give him my book finally so I broke into happy tears once it was in his hand :crybaby:

Such patience!! And it was rewarded! So happy for you it did come true in the end :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Such patience!! And it was rewarded! So happy for you it did come true in the end :thumb_yello:

Thank you :huglove:I believe all Mika dreams can come true :cloud:most of mine did :wub2: but of course patience is the key to make dreams come true :wink2: 

It wasn't just any book but the book of poems I had written so it meant a lot to me :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I had a weird dream last night... the first part was about the war in Ukraine and a family holiday, I somehow was supposed to fight in the war, but inside a house and peacefully, without actually fighting - anyway fast forward to the part with Mika, I found a book in that house that belonged to Mika and I gave it to him, as he somehow happened to be in the hallway of that house, then I dreamt about being on holiday (also in the same place) with my family again, and later Mika came up to me and thanked me for the book, apparently it was by his Mum, and he was so moved by a drawing in the book, of a man, I think it was some priest or bishop, totally random... he said he had the same picture in his necklace amulet without knowing his Mum had drawn it. He asked me if I wanted to see it and then showed me his amulet, there were 3 photos in it, one of them the exact same as the drawing. I loved the way he trusted me in that dream, by telling and showing me such personal things. The weird thing was, Mika was dressed up in a way that maybe could be described as a mix between Boy George and traditional costumes from Sri Lanka with lots of jewelry and gold, also attached to his face so he was hardly recognizable, I could barely see his eyes behind false eyelashes and make-up, it was all purple and gold... and I thought, wow, I know who he is behind all this bling-bling and he's so gorgeous! He talked a bit more and I was so distracted that I hardly listened, but just thought how wonderful he is, and at the same time thinking, no, you have to listen to what he's saying instead of getting distracted by his awesomeness, or he won't talk with you anymore, especially about such personal things!! Then I woke up. :naughty: It was a weird dream, but a very beautiful one, I love it when I'm feeling so close to Mika in my dreams, emotionally. :wub2:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I must have Mika on the brain (gee, I wonder why??), because I had two dreams in a row about him last night/early this morning. :huglove:

The first dream started off with me in the middle of creating some kind of banner or flag, with rainbows and words, that might have even been large enough to double as a tent.  As I continued to work on it, the scene changed around me so that I was in what felt like a dance rehearsal space, and gradually the space filled up with people, many of whom were from the MFC. I met a couple of you for the first time “in person,” and while we were chatting, everyone started to form a circle. The reason why became apparent when Mika showed up to join us. I think he was dressed in red this time (my last dream had more of a green theme), and he was extremely easy-going, even while being charming and handsome as always.

I don’t remember what exactly the purpose of this gathering was - perhaps a unique form of concert - but I do remember when I started to dance and spin into the middle of the circle, and accidentally bumped into Mika! Like literally bumped into him with my arms, which I was waving about exuberantly in time to the music. I apologized, explaining that I have vision and hearing limitations and am not always the most aware of my surroundings, and he was very gracious about it.

:whew:

I think I woke up around then, but once I returned to sleep, the dream resumed, in an outdoor setting. I was trying to sneak past what looked to be a sports event on a campus, and eventually found myself indoors again, this time more like a warehouse. Mika was there, as part of another large circle of people, and he was trying to teach us something about mime (I think? Or maybe it was just general clowning, or dance). Everyone was dressed up, as if they were attending a festival, but what Mika was most interested in was our animal impressions, and I found myself trying out what I thought of as a baby Pink Panther-esque impression, while I was standing right next to him. He seemed to like what I was doing, but suggested that I make it more my own, more like a genuine, grown-up panther, and that’s the last I remember of him before waking up. :lmfao:

No fancy interpretation necessary here - I think I’m just catching general feelings of excitement now that his North American tour is finally about to start! :clap:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So dream time but not the nicest of Mika

So had a dream that I’d gone back to school and Mika happened to be teaching (PE of all subjects) and I had just come back from my back operation so hasn’t brought my PE kit or uniform (it was a mix of my old work and school idk what my brain is on) yet Mika still said I should and basically had a go at me for not taking part  so I stormed off.

He came back and told me to take a week off but I said I was working and only volunteering to be back at school. And then said “this is why you don’t meet idols” and walked off playing his songs and he seemed embarrassed 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So mika was my teacher again and after eventually going to class (he made us do this weird obstacle course to get to class) he gave a lecture on drugs after I told him I thought my friend had drugs 

other stuff happened but mika wasn’t there so not adding it 

idk why mika keeps being my teacher

• Haha 4

I dreamt that Mika posted an IG story from the hairdresser, a photo of him with the IG text question asking us what he should do with his hair, and I replied "long fluffy curls". :naughty: Sadly I woke up before he posted the result, but anyway I loved it that he asked us for our opinion. :wub2:

As if he'd use that question function, lol! And I suppose he knows anyway that we love the curls, he doesn't need to ask. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/28/2022 at 3:55 AM, BeccaStardust said:

idk why mika keeps being my teacher

Just catching up to the dreams thread - I love this! My last dream with him, he was a teacher of sorts too (dance/mime). Maybe he's just always teaching us, even on a subconscious level. But if he were actually teaching a class that I was a part of, I'd probably be hopeless. :lol3:

6 hours ago, mellody said:

I suppose he knows anyway that we love the curls, he doesn't need to ask.

Does he though? I dunno, he might need another reminder... :fangurl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Aki Celeste said:

Does he though? I dunno, he might need another reminder... :fangurl:

Yeah, and if we remind him too often, he'll shave them off on purpose because he's annoyed. :facepalm: :lmfao:

Idk why I focus on his hair so much these days... I suppose it's the wish to keep at least something the way it always was, if there are so many changes. But maybe it's all positive changes, and my worries are unnecessary. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

Part 3 of my teacher mika dreams (I’m starting to think I have a problem, school I often dream about even tho I havnt been since 2018)

I’m skipping a lot that wasn’t relevant but Mika was my french Teacher (At 

east it’s now a subject that makes sense) however there were cams going on in the hallway so he had wasn’t allowed to teach so instead we got told to move to our theatre room which instead of french along with two other artist we had a Mini concert as we were sad after hearing a teacher had died (part of the earlier dream)

He started to play Stuck in the Middle however was interrupted and then we found out his mic wasn’t working and he couldn’t do anything 

After the show he saw the few classmates/fans that were disappointed so Mika was going to let us listen to a new song 

I woke up before I heard it 

Edited by BeccaStardust
  • Like 4

On 4/1/2022 at 1:53 AM, BeccaStardust said:

He started to play Stuck in the Middle however was interrupted and then we found out his mic wasn’t working and he couldn’t do anything 

After the show he saw the few classmates/fans that were disappointed

Is it just me, or is there something prophetic about these words? It sounds eerily similar to what ended up happening with the Boston concert being cancelled. There were even some fans who posted an IG video with "Stuck In The Middle" playing in the background. Speaking personally, it was disappointing, but it was also a lovely opportunity to finally meet the faces behind the names of some of our MFC members, and to explore parts of Boston I hadn't visited before. :)

I am also happy to say I've been dreaming regularly of Mika over the past couple nights... it's almost as if he (or my mind) is trying to make up for lost time. The first dream was a little off-putting (I don't remember why at this point, as it was from Saturday night), but last night's dream had such a good feeling to it. He had a group of us in a circle in what felt like a department store - maybe near the area where they sell perfume? - and he was wearing white, and I got to stand right next to him while he taught us about something (I wish I remember what!). I think he even touched my arm at one point, and I just about died with affection, although I tried not to be obvious about it so he could keep teaching without interruption.

I'm really really hoping that the rest of this tour goes as planned so I can finally see him live, but at the very least, the dreams are spectacular! :swoon:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamt last night that I was at Mika's New York gig. Me and a few other MFCers were allowed to sit on the side of the stage, the venue was a lot smaller than the King's theatre in my dream. It was being filmed for TV too! But I didn't want to appear on screen so I kept as close to the edge of the stage as possible. He began to sing a new song called "Brain Power" and everyone loved it, I remember it being about accepting people for who they are (but why does my brain have to come up with such cheesy song titles? 😆), turns out I'd helped Mika write the song and I was working for him too. But after the song I got a phone call and had to leave. 
   There must have been a gap between me leaving and the next part because I don't remember what I did when I left. The next thing I remember is being in a very busy canteen, loads of people from the concert were bustling around to get food. (Random but I got chicken noodles 😅) A few people recognised me and congratulated me for helping Mika with the new song. I sat with some fans who wanted to know what it's like to be working with Mika. I told them he's really annoying and always late! I didn't realise then that Mika was behind me! He laughed about it anyway and sat with me for a while. He wanted to know why I didn't stay for the whole concert, I didn't really want to say infront of other people so I showed Mika my mobile and it turns out I went on a date! He talked a little with the fans and then left. I left soon after but before I did I announced to everyone in the canteen that Mika's new album would be out tomorrow! I'm sure in my dream I said the title of it but I can't remember it now 🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm remembering now that the album title in my dream was quite long, don't think this is word for word but it was something like "Jet Away with me to a Distant Land Tomorrow", or it could have been "Tomorrow Land" at the end, not too sure 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

New dream! This time, I actually made it to a concert, and not just a miming workshop or what-have-you. :D The venue was enormous and filled with rainbow lights, and for some reason the section I was in was high above the stage, so high that I was afraid to approach the edge. Mika wasn't on the stage though - he was with us, alternately walking through the crowd of dancing fans and stopping to talk.

For some reason, my particular dance involved raising my hands above my head in the shape of a heart and pulsing my hands like a heartbeat, which seemed to get his attention. He eventually came over next to me and started showing us some colorful writing on a piece of paper while he explained something about the creative process, and I couldn't figure out if he'd written it or if we as a group had come up with the words. Maybe some part of my dreaming mind was remembering the colorful lettering on Mika's white jacket from his recent performances.

Whatever the case, it was so refreshing to be among people again, and of course, it was delightful to see him up close!

:cloud:

• Like 4

Hello. last night I dreamed of mika after several months! And the dream I had was the saddest thing I've ever had about mika . I try that on this tour in which this was the farewell to his career and that he would never return to the stage, that is, that he was retiring from music, and that he was on stage at his last concert and said that, and that all the fans were crying because he hadn't told us and that I was there and told mika that it couldn't be true, that I've never been to his concert and that I've known him since I was 8 years old and that's it my biggest dream (for what is true) and that mika apologized, and told him crying to do another concert to be there and fulfill my dream, but he said that he would not do any more concerts and begged him and asked him to do another but he said he was sorry but he would do no more, then I asked him for an autograph and he drew an 8 on my wrist. Then I woke up crying and quickly went to Facebook to see him in the fan groups, without a doubt it was the saddest dream I had with him. I mean yes, I've known him since I was 8 years old and it's my biggest dream to go to a concert of his, but I haven't fulfilled it. (I hope the message has been translated correctly, I use Google translate, because I don't speak or understand English)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Dream time

So I had a dream that I had managed to go to LA to see MIKA however it was a school type venue and we were all just in the floor, I was in awe but halfway though half the audience just got up and left due to issues at home

Mika was confused and decided to reschedule Hoping everyone could come back later, as it started to Clear Mika came to talk to people to apologise and gave me a hug.

Within the dream I woke up and realised it was a dream so went to look for actual concert info during the night but found nothing except a few pictures of People in the Venue but no Mika, apparently he walked out but I couldn’t find any actual info. I had seen that he had promoted  a Documentary about him and Andy.

I actually wake up and went to look to see how the concert went and haven’t found any footage so panicked that my dream was true in a way forgetting time zones and that the concert only started an hour ago from when I woke 

I have now seen 4 videos and I’m okay

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

So I had a Mika themed dream last night... nothing special really, but I thought it would be fitting to share it here before I forget.

We were just chatting via Instagram and he was showing me some footage of new music he was currently working on. Probably the dream was influenced by watching his Instagram live and announcing Yoyo a couple of days ago. 

Well anyway, this was my first dream about Mika...hopefully there'll be more of them to come :roftl:

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Teacher Mika s back in my dreams (idk why I dream about him being a teacher so much ) I think he was teaching English but I can't remember the main teaching part 

I remember him not wanting to go to the school board meeting but going anyway and being angry cause they were working out what to teach and the head guy was being massively homophobic ect 

And Mika just tried to stand up for himself and other LGBT+ people 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

I dreamt last night that Mika ignored me. Well I'd prefer a less realistic dream again the next time. :lmfao:🙈

Oh dear! :lol3:

That reminds me -- I actually never dream about Mika, but just once a long time ago, I dreamt that I ran into his mother and she invited me in for tea. Of course Mika wasn't there. I think he called on the phone, but I didn't get to talk to him. And I remember thinking at the time, "You mean I can't even see him or talk to him in my own dreams???!!! That stinks." :roftl:

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, umm, I don't think I'll actually share details of last night's dream. NOT because it was naughty, but it was just plain weird. But for the Mika part? Let's just say, Dr Mika, obstetrician, and leave it at that.. :blush::wub2: :swoon:

AND before you ask, no, he did not get a long way with his hands! :lol3: He was mostly annoyed because I (as one of the expectant mothers he was overseeing, lol) wouldn't do what I was told. :roftl:

Edit: he was very cute when annoyed. I may have been doing it on purpose. :lmfao:

Edited by Hero
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Since the London gig I've mainly had dreams of that night! But there have been a couple of unusual ones too! 😅

1) Mika coming out on stage wearing his cape, woven crown and... not much else! :teehee:

2) Mika wearing his black anatomy suit and teaching fans to pole dance! :lmfao:

I'm saying no more...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Since the London gig I've mainly had dreams of that night! But there have been a couple of unusual ones too! 😅

1) Mika coming out on stage wearing his cape, woven crown and... not much else! :teehee:

2) Mika wearing his black anatomy suit and teaching fans to pole dance! :lmfao:

I'm saying no more...

I will say no more :stifle: but think not less :lmfao:

• Haha 1