Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had a dream yesterday night where I was driving with one of my brothers and listening to the radio, and they were announcing that they were having a contest for four front row tickets and backstage passes to the upcoming concert in Miami. The question was, "How many siblings does Mika have?" and you had the be the fifth caller-in.

I snatched my cellphone out of my purse, called in, and won and most of the dream thereafter was based around preparing to go to Miami... And just as I got to the concert and it was about to start...

I, of course, woke up. And I just laid there for about a minute, wondering what was going on because the dream was so real to me, it had such fine detail- then coherent thought set in and I realized it really was a dream and I was not, in fact, going to be able to go to the concert in Miami. If only I could've stayed asleep a bit longer.

And there you have it; my first Mika-related dream. I really wish he'd make one more stop in Florida than this one.

Okay, I had a Mika-related dream last night..although when I woke up I couldn't really tell if it had been a dream or if it had really happened! Hahaha. Anyway, it was weird because it felt like I was watching it on TV or something. All I remember is that Mika had gotten on this bus...and then Jessica Alba got on too. :blink: Mika was extremely pleased to see her and then they hugged..but this person kept blocking my view so all I could see really was Jessica and NOT Mika! :thumbdown: It was soooo weird.

Why can't I have a dream where Mika like..stays over at my house and we have deep conversations or something?! :bleh:

Okay, I had a Mika-related dream last night..although when I woke up I couldn't really tell if it had been a dream or if it had really happened! Hahaha. Anyway, it was weird because it felt like I was watching it on TV or something. All I remember is that Mika had gotten on this bus...and then Jessica Alba got on too. :blink: Mika was extremely pleased to see her and then they hugged..but this person kept blocking my view so all I could see really was Jessica and NOT Mika! :thumbdown: It was soooo weird.

Why can't I have a dream where Mika like..stays over at my house and we have deep conversations or something?! :bleh:

Haha, I would have been like EXXXXCCCCCCCUUUUUSSSSSSEEEEEE ME JESSICA! and pushed her aside! In my dream of course. :naughty:

I had a dream once that Mika was at my house but only to use my bathroom, lol.

I've been having lots of dreams about the concert though. I posted one a couple days ago on this thread. It's kinda long. It's basically where I'm the only one at his concert and they cancel it. That had better not happen...the part about the cancellation, I can deal with being the only one at his concert! :roftl:

Haha, I would have been like EXXXXCCCCCCCUUUUUSSSSSSEEEEEE ME JESSICA! and pushed her aside! In my dream of course. :naughty:

I had a dream once that Mika was at my house but only to use my bathroom, lol.

I've been having lots of dreams about the concert though. I posted one a couple days ago on this thread. It's kinda long. It's basically where I'm the only one at his concert and they cancel it. That had better not happen...the part about the cancellation, I can deal with being the only one at his concert! :roftl:

Haha I remember reading that one! I wouldn't mind being the only one there either :wub2: Ooooooh it gives me butterflies just thinking of all the possibilities! hahaha

Haha I remember reading that one! I wouldn't mind being the only one there either :wub2: Ooooooh it gives me butterflies just thinking of all the possibilities! hahaha

I have butterflies just thinking about how the concert is TONIGHT! Here I go again, I finally calmed down but now I am freaking out again!

I have butterflies just thinking about how the concert is TONIGHT! Here I go again, I finally calmed down but now I am freaking out again!

AHHH that's insane! TONIGHT!!! You are soooo lucky! And I'm sure you're going to have such an awesome time! Maybe you should post your report on this thread because it'll probably feel like a dream due to it being such an amazing experience!! :wink2:

AHHH that's insane! TONIGHT!!! You are soooo lucky! And I'm sure you're going to have such an awesome time! Maybe you should post your report on this thread because it'll probably feel like a dream due to it being such an amazing experience!! :wink2:

I should! lol, I probably won't remember everything either 'cause it'll feel like it's not really happening!

I had this very sad dream...

You guys ever seen Nicole Kidmans Chanel 05 advertisement?

I don't know, I dreamt I was in there, cept I was Nicole and well... Mika was the guy...

It made me soo sad I woke up tearing...

Then I went to youtube to watch it again and I was surprised at how accurate my subconscious brain was. It made me sad...

I had this very sad dream...

You guys ever seen Nicole Kidmans Chanel 05 advertisement?

I don't know, I dreamt I was in there, cept I was Nicole and well... Mika was the guy...

It made me soo sad I woke up tearing...

Then I went to youtube to watch it again and I was surprised at how accurate my subconscious brain was. It made me sad...

Oh my gosh! I would've been tearing up too..seriously, I love that commercial for some reason :bleh: It's so heart-wrenching and romantic! I want that dream!

Yeah! I once dreamt that he came into my house and had dinner with me. That was CRAZY! He wore a pink suit and we sat close to each other. The most importat it is that we came soooooo close that his soft hair stroke my face. What a blissful dream!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Last night i dreamed that I watched an interview or maybe a concert. Maybe I even were at the concert? And Mika had cut his hair shorter and everyone were talking about it ^^ But the hair wasn't that much shorter...

Last night i dreamed that I watched an interview or maybe a concert. Maybe I even were at the concert? And Mika had cut his hair shorter and everyone were talking about it ^^ But the hair wasn't that much shorter...

*LMAO* The HORROR :shocked:

:naughty:

Okay, so I dreamed this last night. Hahaha. It's really strange.

Mika wanted me up on stage on his concert, and I had to sit on a flying elephant, that went up and down. While he was singing. And after that, he came up to me and hugged me and told me how fantastic I was:roftl:

Great dream, huh...flying elephant and stuff:roftl:

Okay, so I dreamed this last night. Hahaha. It's really strange.

Mika wanted me up on stage on his concert, and I had to sit on a flying elephant, that went up and down. While he was singing. And after that, he came up to me and hugged me and told me how fantastic I was:roftl:

Great dream, huh...flying elephant and stuff:roftl:

Haahahaha best dream ever, totally rocks :biggrin2::roftl: